JUKE A CUTE

I'll start.

jukes are fuck ugly and you know it

JUKE
A
CUTE

Bugeye a cute reeeeeeeeeeeeee

3000gt a super cute

The 3000GT isn't half bad, but I reminded me of something.

I dont care too much about the design. What I care about is output

So far I've not driven a car with stock lights where I'd call the highbeams good

Not sure if this counts because they're aftermarket but whoever decided to put these on before the car fell in my hands deserves to be shot

Newer Acura's with LED's are pretty fucking bad because most seem to have zero cutoff and are aimed up from the factory. Couple that with the fact that most the Asians drive them with the high beams on...

The newer Porsche's with the LED DRL's look tacky as fuck. They look like an aftermarket ebay replacement.

Its pretty fun with the turbo and manual desu
Also juke a cute

What's weird is that it's almost as if they designed the facelift version first, with the indicators incorporated into the headlight, which is an identical shape and is merely painted black instead of body colour.

Are you one of those cuckolds that drive high-beamed all the time with their 6 fog lights and 12 led lights at like 5pm?

the juke looks like an obese 370z, and that's being generous

reminds me o a sinus infection

Go die in a fire if you take that out on the roads.

Weird that I never noticed that they just painted over the chuki headlights for the kouki version.
Zenki a best.

>high beamed all the time
No, that would be retarded
>fog lights
Dont have any
>5 PM
Yes, because its pitch black by then

Why? Who hurt you?

>have yu seehn mah truck? It's braaht

Its weird how the general perception of a truck with extra lights added can be so different from place to place

I guess you guys have a culture of folks adding it 99% of the time for looks?

yes.
in northern michigan, as soon as it ~5pm retards on the highway turn their retarded mall truck's aftermarket lights on

You shut your whore mouth

Here at the arctic circle its common for any type of vehicle to have extra lights. The smallest Suzuki to the biggest semis. For half the year its dark for most of the day, and with roads that are just ice + a large population of moose, reindeer and deer it becomes vital to be able to see shit as soon as possible, which is something stock headlights dont allow

Plenty of folks do drive along with shitty stock lights with a half burnt out bulb and dirty glass, but these people dont have the mental capacity to understand that they are giving themselves zero chance to slow down/stop in time if a 800 pound bull moose comes sprinting onto the road

Also; having them on with oncoming traffic is a big no-no here. Never met anyone who didnt turn their high beams off after a little flash from me, as they have probably only forgotten to turn off

Please be considerate with your front mounted suns

Someone in a tall vehicle with those fuck in things are worse to deal than heavy fog

If you want to be obnoxious then install a twin-scroll supercharger, that actually makes other people happy

>mightyBenz
>Installing a supercharger
Pick one that truck's already illegal

Imo, foxes from 1986.5+ look like absolute dogshit because of the headlight change.

Modern sportbikes a transformer

Actually they add them to blind other drivers.

Some even have them on in the daytime.

I was reading the eyebrow headlights were added because of regulations regarding turn signals, would've looked a lot better without them, rally-inspired sealed beam look.

Fuck you I like it. I'd go full cuck if I could get a Juke-R

On the roads I drive there are very few stretches where I'll have to turn off my highbeams sooner due to the added power. On these, if there happens to actually be oncoming traffic from far I can simply turn off the extra lights and run the original high beams until I seitch to low beam

>twincharged diesel
Lets get to work