Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war
mwomercs.com/civil-war-escalation

Beginner's Introduction to MechWarrior Online:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=179&l=694a0fcf46f93a1466baf1c1f71b4e64c99aef93
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know the retards will ignore /btg/ in favour of sucking off the fucking idiotic /gerg/ name

they can keep shitpost cirlejerking their thread on life support for as long as they feel like, eventually they'll come here

Don't get NASCAR'd

ANYHOO. talking about BT...

with the upcoming BT 3025, are you guys excited for manufacturers being a thing?

like doombud missile launchers shooting fat spreading higher dmg missiles and different ac manufactuer's ac's working differently?

like the catapults lrms are different from the treb's it already looks like in the beta.

and i know for sure the ac's are too.

I hope so, always wanted to see weapon manufacturers in MWO too, just simple tradeoffs in stats would be good enough

Source?

All the Escalation heroes look so underwhelming, especially the Nightstar and Nova Cat

from playing the beta. the devs have said stuff about the manufacturer's having differences, and how you won't be able to just take of say, a hunch backs ac 10 and put in some uac 5 or w/e , but like, change manufacters and shit.

in game, the cat's lrms seem to do more dmg but miss more, whereas the trebs lrms seem to be kinda weak dmg wise, but hit more often for greater knockdown / unbalancing.

in the beta already you have the onion ac shoots a single slug that seems to be a fairly vicious HEAP round that crits more often, but of course can miss more often too since it's ONE slug.

whereas the hunchy Snarls out a big fat long burst of shells that seem less accurate, but can do shitloads of dmg if they all connect

and in between there's a shad and cent ac that shoot in different bursts. iirc the shad is like 4/5, the cent like 2/3 or some shit...

so the different manufacturers look like they're already in the beta, we just don't got mechlab etc. to check and change stuff.

But you can change between manufacturers, right? I can put a single big slug AC into my Hunchback if I want to?

i think so.

the ac20 hunchback is the one i've played in a match, and it just snarls off this big fat burst.
whereas the orion i've used makes this big metallic kt-chung-k sound along with the explosion firing sound and unloads a single round.

and then again the same ac 10 as the orions ac10, from a shadow hawk shoots a rather underwhelming machinegun sounding burst of ac shells

kong drops happening

dead try hard thread

>advocating a general named after a weeb furry

Everyone stop posting and let him keep talking to himself. The mods will catch on and ban his ass.

>we love sucking off a fat neckbeards dick so much we'll vehemently hate on any attempt to return '/gerg/' back to /mwog/

whoops meant
for

just like PGI, /gerg/ is allergic to improvements

>p-pls stop posting ;_;

fukken lmao

Fuck greg and fuck kong people.

KONG CIVIL WAR NOW

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=179&l=694a0fcf46f93a1466baf1c1f71b4e64c99aef93

tell me why not

because anyone who's not a derp looking at you will go 'its a nova, shoot the arms'

but what if I'm sneaky

then you stay not-a-stick for slightly longer until you get called out and boxed as a 'kill the butttouching nova'

What builds can I run on the Arctic Wolf P using only the 6 energy hardpoints? That's the only variant I'm interested in because I don't like missiles.