/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Rapturous Edition

Turned into a Celestial Emissary: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKe44kH7QEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the Yharnam stone even do?

>tfw no Doll gf

PURGE FILTH

>tfw no Kosm gf

>Kos(male)

>Kosm
Who?

Best song on the OST?

For me it's Lady Maria

Shit taste, Ludwig's and original Cleric Beast (not the in-game one) is the best.

Cainhurst 4evah

Cainhurst 4never, more like

>original Cleric Beast (not the in-game one)
?

The start of her OST is really good but it then only gets worse. For me it's Gehrman's or Ludwig's.

Living Failures by far. It even sounds like a proper classical piece.

>takes your blood echoes
>I sensed a liberation from heavy shekels
>not that I would know how passing strange hehe
Is the Doll a Jew?

Post hunters.

is church pick good?

Extremely.

No

I might do a high class rapier build, skl/blt
what you anons think
bthcs

What's the best gem set up for it? Is the normal one best to use or should it be uncanny/lost?

If you forget everything after finishing hunt and waking up in real world how come Eileen still remembers doll?

You should use _____ check the OP ____

Ideally, you want a full set of 32.6% thrust adepts, but that takes a very, very long time to farm. Typical physical gem layout, unless one of your thrust gems happens to drop as an offshape, though the chances of that are extremely slim.

Also,

N I G G E R M A N

Secret slight buff to out of shape gem chance
One I heard once was it increases rally against opposite gender

>lovecraft
>believed in blood purity
>believed in superiority of nobility
>atheist
>ever siding with executioners against cainhurst

The increased oos gem drop is just a myth

if the blood is so pure why do you mix it with cum and drink it?

>original Cleric Beast (not the in-game one)
youtube.com/watch?v=rKe44kH7QEE
This was the alpha version of the theme. Much better sounding imo, but I can see why they went with the current version in the game. My favourite part about this version is how they mix the screams with the music.

Anyone wanna bully ebrietas? Ringing outside fog, pass is bbg

Maybe Gehrman doesn't know that.

That old theme is way worse, its electronic and was basically just a home demo of what they wanted to go for it with a real orchestra. Reminds me more of das2s awful synth digital sound

Maybe she`s been to the real workshop.

This. I bet this nigger is a pole.

It's probably also a pain for him to explain the whole thing.
>now I will show you mercy
>you will die, forget the dream and wake under the morning sun
>except it's not really death, i'm just severing your connection to the Hunter's Dream which btw still exists and will wait for someone else to take your place
>and you won't forget everything, you'll forget some stuff and remember some stuff and bits will be hazy and be all dream-like so you'll forget it
>unless you keep a dream diary, that's fucking cheating
>oh and you'll also keep all the shit and cool strength and superhuman agility and your loot and fancy clothes and spiffy weaponry after you wake up
>whew, that was a lot to go through
>but point is, you will die, forget the dream, and awake under the morning sun
>you will be freed from this terrible Hunter's Dream
>no? what do you mean no? you beastly idiot what was the fucking point of making me explain all that shit?
>fuck you, I'm going to kill you and make you wake up and for the next hunter who comes along he's getting the fucking abridged version

Kek

You done? I can ring.

which of these people are actually still around?

None of them unfortunately.

Not done, i gotta restock on vials first then ill ring again.

I`m curious
How many people encountered the squid kid ending on their first playthrough without a guide?
How many of you just sort of accidentally stumbled on it and didn't know what the fuck was going on?
How many actually had a good idea of what you were doing and why. What hints in the game tipped you off to the significance that the cords would have to the hunter's dream and gerhman?

>tfw I stopped playing before most of these people were ever around
At least I recognize gregor and ayy.
Do the weekly FCs still even happen?

I'm ringing now. Story ebby right?

I did, but i had no idea what i was doing. Finding iosefkas and arianna's (?) cords wasnt that hard.

What tempt you to eat the cord?

lol

She dead now, thanks for ringing tho.

Even though i missed both ucw and cainhurst i still explored everything and managed to not fuck up any quests except alfred's so i got three cords and saw the note that told me to use them. Luckily i didnt return to iosefka's clinic so i never had the opportunity to send people there. I still got the beast dude sent to the chapel because i thought he was grieving and got someone killed. Dont remember who

>unfortunately
Fortunately.

I'm Tarryk tho. You deal more damage than i do.

Why wouldnt i? They were consumables and i consumed them.

not even gregor or escanor?

Hibiki is around but i don't know if he's the real deal or imposter.

haha

They are busy with darkest dungeon

I have the shittest gems on my rakuyo, i sincerely doubt that lmao.

yes, every saturday and there are impromptus sometimes

and does ps+ still cost money?

no, is total gratis

Did you guys realise that mysterious luminous liquid in pools with mummies inside of them in Yahar'gul is in fact Amygdala's gob? It looks exactly the same. It also inexplicably does fire damage. Not to mention, there are Amygdalas hanging around everywhere in Yahar'gul.

You're goddamn right I am, Crimson Court is very very good. Also my PS+ ran out so there's that too.

I miss you gregor

>It also inexplicably does fire damage
I think we discussed this in a thread last night, but fire-based stuff seems to be related to the pthumerians and their rituals, which I guess makes sense since mensis was obviously working with them and needed some sort of basis for their ritual.
I don't think it's amy gob though because that shit goes away really fast and is more opaque and mucousy

I spelunked with Dihrael last week.

Any coop request?

Not so fast, friendo, third row, first column

I got a lot fo random summons in the chalice dungeons today, feelsgood.

How? Just kept ringing while you spelunking?

ringing in frontier
pass is bbg
NG+

I just ring at the lamp and read a book for a few mins and I'll get one, usually I got another summon while exploring too. These were story chalices though so I don't know if that makes a difference.

>that shit goes away really fast
That's obviously just a boss fight mechanic, the fight would become impossible if it stayed on the floor forever. Lava disappears just as quickly, although it should logically never disappear at all.
>and is more opaque and mucousy
I just fought an Amygdala and I can assure you that it looks the same.

anybody?

Any recommendations on bloodyinge builds? Also, what level should I stop leveling at? I got my bloodyinge guy to like level 50 or 60 I think. I was gonna go 120--is that too high?

>unironically using bloodcringe
kys

use cleaver
rush chikage/evelyn
get cleaver to like +6 or 7 or so
then focus on chikage to +10
then just level repeater or evelyn as you like
50vit/50bt, keep the cleaver and gem it for fire

Every time I unzip my chikage

Doing story poo in the loo, don't really need help but I would love some company.

pass is magic

>bloodtinge
>gem it for fire
weww lad

nobody's coming to help me in frontier so i'll SRRC

fire+serrated for beasts, user
idk what else to use cause it's my first build

>poo in the loo
what the fuck is that supposed to be?

Is 120 too high? Cause I was gonna take my dude to 120. I put some extra points in skill and endurance.

pthumeru

It's ok, not the most fun build but it's pretty cool being a classy gentleman.

120 is pushing it. blt weapons have low stamina costs and high damage per hit so more than 15 end is typically unnecessary, and you have no reason to use your non-blood form so you only need 50blt and nothing else for offensive stats. Blt builds are some of the most stat-efficient and function very well at a minimal level investment.

For this general's pvp yes
You have more than enough opportunities to minmax your build at around 100

>high class gentleman
>not cane

How about chikage
Three points from arc
Four points from end
Str 14 for Bloodletter
Skl 15 for Bowblade

cane as back up, user what's wrong with you

You'll make at least 1/3 of bbg cry for 'overlevelling' but if you don't care for that, then its mostly alright.

I didn't realize how much like /dsg/ /bbg/ is.

I didn't realize how much like dark souls bloodborne is.

650 AR rifle spear is literal fun

Went from feeling like a noodle to a fucking high powered speed missle

Im at the boss gate

are you retarded
i mean't chikage BLT tricked and Fire gemmed cleaver as second weapon

or can you not read

I ended up getting 3 chords and refusing because submitting sounded like the pussy ending but I still had no idea what was going on. NO fucking clue.

A month/two months ago was super comfy. Now it's kinda rebuilding itself after the decay

>not having 14 STR for the only BLT weapon that's worth shit

I don't have the DLC I don't know what you expect