robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20931725/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20930404/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20931726/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-_qEVW9I_A
invenglobal.com/articles/2537/garrosh-full-talents-and-abilities-revealed
play.163.com/17/0727/14/CQC1JSRC00318QD0.html
blizzcon.blizzard.cn/minisite/chinajoy2017/
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How often do the battegrounds switch?

>totally fucking up garry by making him a tank
Blizzard, I...

>buy chromie
>nuke squishies from miles away in complete safety

shit, she's almost as fun as azmo

Fourth for a boring, lame kit.

Add these to the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=s-_qEVW9I_A
invenglobal.com/articles/2537/garrosh-full-talents-and-abilities-revealed

>expecting tantrum baby: the boy to have a fun kit

His papa is going to be a fucking mad berserker though, so just wait for him to get your bloodthirst sated.

>set up stun
>sit in bush
>watch someone get stun
>do nothing about it
maximum enjoyment

>tfw you sneak into the girls locker room after a match and steal valeeras pantsu

bit upset lads, i was hoping for a ragemachine but got a tank instead

play.163.com/17/0727/14/CQC1JSRC00318QD0.html

another q&a here saturday if you care to figure out the time zones:
blizzcon.blizzard.cn/minisite/chinajoy2017/

it's on repeat now. today's show match was just what looked like audience members playing a normal game with what seemed to be casters. no garrosh.
don't know if the friday show match will have him but i doubt it.

haven't found any youtube-type videos of anyone playing garrosh at the show. also think i remember seeing a new armor indicator but i can't find the image right now

>being upset that we're actually getting a tank, something the game desperately needs
The ABSOLUTE state of this playerbase

BUT MUH LOOORE

The only thing more delicious than Garroshfag tears are the marshmallows roasted over his smoking electrocuted corpse.

>i am 18 and have reflexes of my granny so i play a moba competitively

t. Metzen

God I am eternally overwhelmed with the atmosphere of HotS.
No matter who or what, I end up completely in character from the masterful game and sound design. Character "dreams" are the real deal. Playing Varian actually makes me start thinking bolder, viewing my enemies derisively and calling them cowards. Playing Butcher makes me think more bestial, communications degrading into grunts and howls, viewing enemies as prey to be isolated and devoured. Playing Malthael I feel like everything I can reach is something that must be destroyed, sending out as much death as possible in all directions, dragging every foe down, allowing no escape, death incarnate.
I'm drunk on this game, god damn.

That's why I like about blizz, they said they don't give a fuck about what people want and they add what the game need.

>grom gets added
>he's a support

>implying she wears any

>set mine
>they walk into it
>walk out of bush, /taunt, then run away

New mount and altered UI spotted in Chingchong land

>Malthael
>Death
>Stukov
>Pestilence
>Garrosh
>War
>????
>Famine
Whos next bros

Famine=China=Mei

Pestilence isn't a real horseman, fuckwad. It's Death, War, Famine, Conquest.

>pestilence

Is conquest kid.

Mei

>that bike
day 1 buy

>Uses his axe to bring the enemy
>He can toss niggas back and forward
That character is unfair!

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

copy pasta?

I've said it a couple times before, so more like a reiteration. I don't even know why I'm saying it. Broadcasting my fixation to any who'd hear, I guess.
Someone call me crazy already.

DAY
BUY

i've seen complaints about the "lore" and the "design" for literally every single fucking hero released since I started playing

Wow, Garrosh looks duller than I could've imagined.

Probably one of the daily reddit "appreciation" posts.

It sure was.

But then it changed, and the common horseman is now pestilence/plague, which makes more sense because conquest is just double dipping on war,

>It sure was.
>
>But then it changed

I don't think anyone complained about Lucio. He's pretty much exactly like Overwatch.
.. at least, ironically, after Overwatch patched him to be more like HotS (small, visible music radius and greater speed when wall riding).

>Famine
>Death
>War
>Conquest
Who are this characters from? It's the four horsemen, but from what verse? Diablo?

>It's the four horsemen, but from what verse
how? how do you not know this? when were you born? where have you lived?

warcraft universe, they exist since vanilla.

wait why are we talking about the horsemen? are they being added or something?

Everyone here just made nigger jokes and went full beta uprising because muh diversity quotas

>the four horsemen are from the warcraft universe

>come to shitpost about the 4 horseman in a blizzard game
>mad when people said they are from warcraft, a blizzard game

Garrosh AoE taunt is neat and all, but I feel like the aoe slow to be insane considering his kit. The taunt almost feels gimmicky in a way since it has such a short cooldown and that garrosh isn't that bulky to begin with. anyone feel me on this?

Biblical cannon changes every 15 years
Don't tell me you take any of it seriously?

From mount leak.

What mount leak?

WoW ones dont have...domains?
They are color coded though.

White-conquest (or plague)
Black-famine
Red-war
Pale (or green)- death

War takes away people's lives.
Conquest takes away people's freedom.

from reddit which got it from china

>white
>plague

>green
>death

user, I...

jokes on you, im not a cathocuck. my canon is from the olden days, unchanged
stay reformed

>He thinks I play wow
>Paying $20 a month
Find the Blizzjew.

How the fuck is that horseman related? Is a fucking mad max reference for the new Garrosh skin.

Not him but conquest is the white horseman and death is the pale horseman he is just describing the wow colors.

>orthodox
>unchanged
Top kek

>How the fuck is that horseman related?
its from the same leak not that the bike is the horsemen

>guys where are the four horsemen from?
>"user how dont you know where the four horsemen are from?"
>uhh i dont play wow kys
you are even dumber

Well I'm a retard I guess, going to look reddit for it.

majority of games is about same as this. Leavers, idiotic picks, cant play at all. And on top some placement either newbies or smurfs. Which doesnt help either.
Being in Gold league atm isnt even about making some progress, its more about not losing ranks. I guess it would be maybe better to not actually play this game at all.
I seen pre-season, all seasons, played them all, but this is hands down worst of them all. Its so bad that its not even funny. At this point, Blizzard would probably need to ban or silence half of population. Which given how long are queue times in soloQ would probably kill it for good.

>your greentext
>proving anything
you will burn in the eternal hellfire

A character that's bland as fuck visually is much less fun to play. Even if you enjoy your kit the thematic value of a character adds a lot to their enjoy-ability.

>christian propaganda page
>twists words and news to fit their agenda

>Implying I don't know their actual origin
>I have to play wow to know were they are from
>"I-I...I was acting retarded!"
The average wow user is fucking stupid.

>i am going to play pretend and continue implying the other guy played and was ever talking about wow to prove him stupid for asking where the four horsemen are from

>I know where they're from
>few posts ago
>where are they from?
HMM

Is vs ai going to develop problematic habits if all I'm going to play is like qp/brawl/custom otherwise?

where the FUCK is the in dev. Don't they normally put one up before PTR?

Apparently you don know how to fucking read as well, read and comprehend, buddy.

My questions was, "from what "verse"?". It could be from wow or diablo. I didn't say anything related towards their actual origin. Look who's retarded now.

Wait until this weekend

not really, vs ai is pretty nice starting out cause no one really cares if you're just standing around looking at talents

>TFW she watches you while stealthed in the corner

>look up the full story
>its even worse
>its in sweden
not even sligthly surprised

>Being in Gold league atm isnt even about making some progress, its more about not losing ranks
I went from gold 4 to plat this season, you just fucking suck you faggot. git gud

>idiotic picks
>in gold

official forums or reddit these are great

Please let there be a greenskin tint for Mad Axe Garrosh. I need to WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

that one reddit in the negatives

I want to see his master skin.

Garrosh's animations look really poor desu, they're all very stiff instead of feeling like he's swinging a huge axe

WHERE ARE THE SKINS! ANYTHING IN DEVELOPMENT!

leaked mount boys

I WILL DIE HISTORIC ON THE FURY ROAD

welcome to 2 weeks ago user

Oh and by the way, she suggested to move christian symbols from certain rooms to another, not remove them at all
Jesus fuck

Anything about the skins?

Seconded. I remember people going for elves just so they get that random jump.
NEVER TRUST AN ELF

Garrosh does feel a bit bland though,i hoped we would get another Varian.
WITNESSED
What happened with that Furiosa spinoff movie?

I CAN NOW THROW BULLIES FEELS GOOD

>i've seen complaints about the "lore" and the "design" for literally every single fucking hero released since I started playing
"Why isnt tassadar an assassin, I am literally incapable of separating the high templar unit from the lore figure who was basically Protoss Gandhi, who despite being one of the most badass warriors in existence preferred not to fight"

>Literally, Volibear
>The character

Tassadar has appropriate abilities and role that fits with the lore.
Its like people didnt even play Starcraft.

Why do people say that his animation sucks? He looks cool. I just hope that he has survability. Throwing bad guys away, healing with W, and the armor trait. He must be a tanky tank, right? If he dies in 2 seconds like other bruisers, he is going to be bad. Im guessing this since the spolight said that he has low health

>b-but she wanted to make a church a place where jews and muslims and hindus can worship their gods
>that makes it okay user
>shes also a lesbian but lets not talk about that

No one was talking about actual characters you tard.

The implication was the recent hero releases. Malthael being Death, Stukov as Pestilence, Garrosh as War, and presumably Kel'thuzad as Famine.

>Furiosa
Hopefully it got cancelled,

>hurr durr a strong wimin who don't need no man except max to do everything of importance, she can't even drive a truck properly, her only job

Kelthuzad is a terrible pick for Famine.
On the other hand i cant think of any good pick for that one...most WoW undeads fall under pestilence.

What did that Belial in Diablo 3 do?

High templars do not shield people
High templars do not create force walls
High templars cannot transform into an Archon on their own
Once transformed into an Archon, High templars are sacrificed and cannot revert
Elite High templars such as Tassadar and Karass attack in periodic psi blasts, not a continuous beam of energy
High templars do not phase out of reality to escape (nothing in SC does)
High templars move extremely slowly
The Psi Storm ability iconic to High templars is extremely damaging but expensive on their energy

All in all: fuck you, no, Tassadar is a fucking sentry in HotS.

>cunt b step you
>toss the cunt into your base
>b step him as he dies to towers

>Tassadar has appropriate abilities and role that fits with the lore.
No he doesn't, let's check:

>Oracle (Trait)
Fine, why not, vision fits the lore of a powerful and wise psionic

>Distortion beam (AA)
High templars deal not basic attacks in SC, the first time you see them attack anything is in the LotV cinematic, so I guess it fits with that "retcon"

>Plasma Shield (Q)
High Templars were never support units, they were damage dealers and disruptors, Plasma Shield is more of a Sentry ability

>Psi Storm (W)
The only High Tempalr ability

>Dimensional Shift (E)
Huh, okay I guess for a powerful psionic, but no mention of that previously in SC lore

>Archon (R)
Required the definite fusion of 2 high templars in SC, it was considered the ultimate sacrifice and not the temporary power-up it is for Tassadar in Heroes

>Force Wall (R)
A fucking Sentry ability

Tassadar is a half sentry, half "powerful psionic guy" character, which doesn't fit at all with the lore in Starcraft, when you have to say that mayyyyybe a high templar powerful enough could have those abilities, you're justifying the bastardization of his character because it's convenient

>High templars deal not basic attacks in SC, the first time you see them attack anything is in the LotV cinematic, so I guess it fits with that "retcon"
Tassadar's unit can autoattack in SC1, and Karass can attack in SC2, so it's the most elite of high templar who have the psi blast power.
Their attacks are identical, single blasts of appreciably high power but average attack period.
Which, of course, is not how Tass attacks in HotS.