>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMyyRztRLZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that even dedicated servers won't save this game

Ayu best girl

dedicated server when? next season or tba?

RaIdEr Is BaLaNcEd

is the game not giving rewards or keeping track of orders for anyone else?

TBA

tba sadly

dude, raider seriously needs a buff. Everyone on reddit is saying so.

Mordshill permabanned for relentless off topic spam when?

ty senpaitachi

on xbox can confirm, no rewards

>we want the winning factions ornaments to recognizable
what a shit excuse

Wait what this is just the first chunk of defense changes

There's more in the wings

truth hurts doesnt it

They might have a Realistic Duel event in the future.

well it is a valid design. at least now you can tell the winners from the ornament

I am fucking astonished no one on the pts has reported on the status of Blind Justice

Pls make raider better than warlord he really needs it he is underpowered pls buff Ubisoft I can't play my crutch character.

>half /fhg/ dont like reporting
what else is new

by that logic they should make all of the season one ornaments for sale and give them one universal ornament

It must since you're still here being butthurt that no one wants to hear about mordhau

>Reddit isn't slobbering on Lawbringers cock and talking about him the single time is productive

Nobushi is Kensei's canon wife

>buff side heavy into light damage
>make it behave like a heavy so you can keep chaining them if the opponent blocks

There, raider is balanced

>no blue color scheme for attackers
>tfw will never have an ice-themed lawbringer complete with blizzard effect
Just kill me now

This I can actually get behind

what about it? haven't played on the new test server

>Dedicated servers
>In a fighting game

Thanks, leddit

Its literally just so people dont go "Im not buying it cause Im an idiot and p2p is evil"

ok that lawbringer video was garbage but this goki one is lit

The first half or so was on point, he should have ended it there.

Next week has no Damien or Roman, so next week is new maps and gear changes etc while the week after is new heroes

The vid is 3 minute long so making a 2 minute video isn't really that good

youtube.com/watch?v=dMyyRztRLZ4

I would've rather seen new character info desu. I never really have a problem with connection issue, but at least everyone else will be happy now, until they find a new reason to hate the game and not play it.

We'll probably get the reveal, which will literally be just a name and picture for the new heroes.

Then the next week we'll get the actual reveal video and info on the new heroes.

That's more or less what happened with Centurion and Shinobi.

I can only hope the reason that they're taking so long to even tease the new characters is so they can do a full rework to make Gladiator into something not fucking stupid.

You're right. Trailers next week, breakdown week after.

or so they can finish the creation of warhammer hero after they realised making gladiator is fucking stupid.

friendly reminder that femgladiator will be called gladiatrix

For the millionth time, it's not a fighting game and p2p is objectively a bad system for this kind of game.

Dedicated servers will make 2v2 and 4v4 modes MUCH more stable. This is inarguable.

Feel free to bitch and moan about "muh fighting game" and suggest that they keep a competitive duel mode around that's specifically p2p, but please realize from a technical standpoint it's just inferior to dedicated servers for multiplayer games, and FH is a multiplayer game.

Sticking with p2p invites two things that SHOULD bother you if you aren't a casual shitter - technically inclined players can both:
A. abuse lag and latency with various devices and
B. Read your bare IP

the ladder bit was the only thing that got me

This needs to be a regular OP image

Fuck off with your "its not a fighting game"
4v4 isnt because precision and player agency barely matters but 1v1 sure as hell is

>Raider doesn't lose stamina if you parry his unblockable in the PTS
>Parry rewards are pretty much nothing now
>Raider can spam his mix up and be completely unpunishable

What the fuck is happening to this game

Y E S, O H G O D Y E S.

>"Im not buying it cause Im an idiot and p2p is evil"

I hate so much that FH has enabled so many of these retards lately, the meme-tier obsession with DEDITATED SERBERS in every single PC game is getting tiresome, even if it might help out shit like 4v4 on here.

user?!? Without dedicated servers and the abandonment of "scripted gameplay", for honor is a goner!!
Remember to subscribe!!

So I take it, that all the silence here is PC anons testing shit?

The silence is the general being dead user

Oh, ok.....

Holy crap T H I C C goki is fun. Wish the hyper armor didn't go on GB though.

I've got a serious problem; I've taken about a month's break from the game (I pretty much skipped season 2 after the first round) and I recently decided to come back to it. However, when I launch the game, launching it seems to just disconnect my internet from everything. Internet on my computer won't work, my phone disconnects from my Wifi, everything. What the fuck kind of problem is this? I don't even have the slightest idea on how to fix this. And it's only this game, any other game is fine and doesn't disconnect me at all, only seems to be about 2 minutes after For Honor is launched it completely kills my internet.
Has anyone ever had this kind of problem? With For Honor or any other game?

Shugoki has super armor not hyper armor get it right

Whats the difference?

I want For Honor to blow downward thrust out of the water

there isn't any he's just being autistic

Super armor is one hit
Hyper armor is infinite hits

Sounds like a real technical issue with both your internet, housing and or location. What you just described is by the biggest issue to plague a player for booting up a installed game.

This is For Honors comeback arc

I'd like to think so user, at least to some amount it's gonna help get rid of some of the shit tier criticism people still constantly wanted to level at it.

Then the revenge arc where we hunt down all the jewtubbers and Reddit users

Now you're talkin

Reddit gaming subs are all acting smug and saying the game is still dead and doomed

Your "fighting game" is a mode tryhards play that's stripped down, only 1v1, no feats/boosts, and most duel maps have environmental hazards removed. It's EXACTLY as much of a fighter as Super Smash. In fact, not even as much of a fighter as Smash Melee, but rather Smash Brawl XD.

>Shitters acting like shitters

World keeps turning

This is purely semantic. Different game developers have used different words for this.

>vikings win season 1
>knights and samurai get new characters
>samurai win season 2
>knights and vikings get new characters
Really milks my almonds.

>Only 1v1

As fighting games are.

>No feats/boosts

As fighting games usually are.

>Most duel maps have environmental hazards removed

What maps are you talking about when shit like the rickety bridge still exists.

Also
>Using tryhards unironically

Friendly reminder that people said exactly this going into S2

Okay... so what youve described is.... a fighting game

>B-but muh smash!

Who gives a fuck about smash. For Honor is a fighting game. 4v4 was a shoe in to attract the moba crowd

Would uninstall and reinstall do anything? Nothing about my internet or location has changed since I stopped playing a month ago and it was all working perfectly then, it's just now it suddenly breaks everything

S2 was an improvement over 1, so fine with me.

>Sticking with p2p invites two things that SHOULD bother you if you aren't a casual shitter - technically inclined players can both:
>A. abuse lag and latency with various devices and
>B. Read your bare IP
I'm actually really shocked that I haven't heard much mention of this since release of gaem. Anyone who wants to can just DDOC your entire dick and also steal your IP. How has this not been causing issues?

Yeah just do that.

S2 was the redemption arc

Now it's comeback

Yeah the world doesn't seem to like it being a fighting game anons. Hell were you guys here to see /fgg/ anons asking why weren't at evo....

He's likening it to Smash because people playing duel mode and tryharding at it are playing a stripped down version of the game. Similar tryhards made Smash into what they considered a "fighter" by making a competitive custom match meme (muh final D, no items, no nothings) and that's basically what duels are in FH.

So this game is still going to get dicked down by Vivendi once takeover happens right?

Oh definitely yes, thanks for ruining my hopes yet again.

Game is made in quebec. It's safe.

>Dedicated servers
Does this mean the game is dead for good then? You don't honestly believe that increased latency is a good trade for not crashing anymore right?

>Using tryhards unironically
I'm actually doing exactly this. The word fits quite well because this game is honestly, legitimately, realistically TOO SIMPLE to be taken as seriously as many real fighting games, shooters, whathaveyou that people play competitively.
It actually fits great in this context since people *try* so *hard* to pretend that supersmash should be taken seriously, and same goes for FH duels.

>honestly, legitimately, realistically TOO SIMPLE to be taken as seriously as many real fighting games
Actually, I'm prepared to rescind this statement because modern "FG" players actually think that MvC3 should be competitive.

>simple games cant be competitive
Now your just having a laff

Initial thoughts on the PTS changes so far?

Well, latency is an odd subject here, since a bunch of problems with p2p come from people having differing technology. This particular facet of the issue less significant for console players, but on PC I think you'll just see a more "normalized" latency.
inb4 anyone utters that stupid "people playing on potatoes" meme

game is saved

I'd at least agree that there should be some complexity to the game, maybe the choices that are made. It really didn't take long for the FH community to figure out optimal ways to play the game, and the ultra-meta boiled down tourney playstyle just shows off how clunky and shit this game is.

As it stands, FH is a little less complex than SCV, and a bit more complex than Divekick.

>raider is even better now
>every character that relied on counter attacks is infinitely worse
>game is saved

>As it stands, FH is a little less complex than SCV, and a bit more complex than Divekick.
FIGHT ME IRL

Did they say anything about the less than good Season 2 rewards?

You should be able to look at a season reward and know what the fuck it is

yeah, they said it would be like this going forward. something about one recognizable ornament signifying that you're an "OG" instead of something random for each character, which people wouldn't associate with a specific season

How legit is this? I won't be able to check out the PTS until the weekend and I'm hoping this is all cynical reactive stuff about changes. Raider is trouble enough already and I already lose to children who play him :(

That's actually an impressive way to say "We did not heavy enough ornaments ready"
They should try politics.

have*
I'm not just a dirty phoneposter, I swear.

*Phew*

*Lags you to death with instant lights on dedicated servers*
Heh... peri, kid

>it's another spam one move forever opponent