/mbgg/ - Mobage General #738

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

tw.weibo.com/shaonvqianxian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't bully the chuunis.

Tenka doesn't work on my nox. Stuck at the 0% data download on the beginning.

Swimsuit Tsu make me rock hard.
How the fuck am i gonna play if i get hard everytimes i see her?

>making thread at 750 posts just because you wanted to put your shitty character in the OP pic.

user, the whole point of playing these games is to get a stiffy.

One handed on auto

>This is my first thread

Hello, welcome to /mbgg/
Now fuck off

Shit >>>>> Tsu user

He makes the same shitpost about 750 replies almost every thread mate.

Her swimsuit is literally perfection.

She's tanned but she's not okinawa brown or nigger brown and she has those sukumizu tanlines but she's wearing a cute two piece swimsuit instead of a boring school swimsuit. Playing as swimsuit tsu is just going to be playing with a permanent hardon.

Read

I hope japs have been complaining about craftable costumes not having sprites.

Tsuda a Cute. CUTE

Yeah. It's not hard after you get used to it.

Gotta catch'em all m8

Bane was particularly obnoxious because his arena was really small. July's super boss was more like Crow-Kun. Challenging, but fair.

Also what said. Don't feel forced to complete all the medals every month.

Anyone playing/played Shironeko in Nox? How do you set hotkeys for skills and dash?

I don't know about Nox, but on Koplayer the first download always takes a bit to start. It seems to be stucked at 0% but probably isn't.

Yeah that's real stupid

Whats the point of a costume if you cant see your sword using it

any Bleach: Brave Souls players here? is it possible to get that Swimsuit Nelliel with anniversary 5 random pick gacha?

My sentiments exactly, G11.

There's a huge community on reddit with tons of resources, just go there and use that

It should be, I got Kimono girl with glasses and she is supposed to be limited. Also ignore >184008842

Is it confirmed that it's a costume or it's possible they will release her in the gacha like they did with Shinsengumi swords?

>is it possible to get that Swimsuit Nelliel with anniversary 5 random pick gacha?

No it's not. If i'm not mistaken they don't give any seasonal character past the WD gacha. Don't pick heart going after Neliel.

It's basically swimsuits part 2, which is a crafting event.

>getting butthurt when people call you out
Good thing there are fireden archives to prove how wrong you are.

But honestly the only reason I made that comment was because your laughable post describing your efforts to find a "good" OP pic.

Aw shit. I guess I will try to get that Ichigo everyone talks about, thanks for the help.

Not confirmed, but since Yoshimoto beach version was craftable that's probably the case here too.

Too bad i was hoping for a sprite even if it meant needing to roll her.

Don't you have some bleach to discuss and drink?

>You have to make across the map with two squads
>Map filled with bosses that are either unkillable, or armored and will cost you a squad

Anyone got pictures of the event reward girls in GF?

tw.weibo.com/shaonvqianxian

I don't appreciate having a hadouken up the ass every five seconds

>Tsu user is Mikanrin
Holy shit, kill yourself already.

All your buddies miss you on /gbfg/, mate.

Actually OP pic is beautiful. But Tsu is still a shit.

>Buddies
I'm pretty sure he's banned from every /gbfg/ and /mbgg/ channel for being a sad sack of shit

Please stop discussing unrelated non-mobage stuffs or your drama.
We don't need that and we won't tolerate that kind of discussion here.

I guess summer really starts on August for some mobages.

WHERE IS MY KOU SWIMSUIT TENKA DEVS

She has her costume, cunt.

I will be surprised if it is a craftable costume and not gache.

I don't remember them saying anything about gacha or craftable, but I think it's more likely a craftable.

But I started after that event.

I'm not seeing it so I think you're being paranoid

>Have to keep logging in to start buildings in shironeko
Where the fuck is my auto-queue kusopl?

Wait for the rerun ;^)

I wish it had autoqueue then i'd never have to log in after events

There anything to do but slow grind this snake in 12-3 chronicle mode, or does the event building increase damage dealt to it like coop ones? Fuck this thing.

Home screen aesthetics.
Who in the right mind would fight giant monsters in their swimsuits.
Besides the Alternas

Who is this mikanrin fellow?

Guy who brought it up is shitposting. Go check the archive if you care that much.

The guy he has a hateboner for and keeps shitposting about. That particular autist has been shitposting about him in here and /gbfg/ for YEARS so his autistic grudge against /mbgg/ and this guy runs deep.

>Giant bird monster detected!
>Quick girls, change to your swimsuits to fight it!

Its like i'm playing some kind of H-game

In GF how many tickets per map/day is the limit.

Start talking about Dolls.

20 per stage (each set of 4 missions) so 60 crates daily if you get 20 from each one.

20 per stage no matter which one you do right? Like i can do 1-3 or 1-4 over and over again until i got 20?

Yeah

Not that guy but I just read the archive and ask my friends on irc. Apparently Mikanrin used to pretend as a janitor/moderator on /mbgg/ and /gbfg/ for a very long time. She deleted and banned every user who didn't agree with her post.
A case of hypocrite autist. Ignore her and the guy who brought it up.

Shoot yourself already Falz

My T-Dolls are super cute.

Nah, I already switched to new and hot SE game. Currently stuck with re-rolling.

>SSR
>Not even UR
kek, this guy. What are you aiming at?
I don't like the song on Aozora but I only listened to one song.

>Not even UR
Sorry, but this time SE went full jew mode and made 0.0% rate for UR. See

But we've already established that game is worse than PTD.

I want to turn this T-doll into my own personal sexdoll

>20 free cores because they fucked up crit chances until next week
This is a godsend for a newb like me.

Is there any method to unbind email on shironeko or shironeko tennis?

Thanks.
One more thing, what's that counter number on combat screen that kept on decreasing? I think i started at 60.

Then why no one plays PTD in this thread?

>says the one guy who plays aotrash

They're used for your fairy abilities. If it's set to auto the game will use them every fight which really isn't the best idea considering how costly some of them can be.

He probably doesnt and just wants to shitpost about squeenix like he has been doing for the past threads

Shit, it's at 18 now. Do they regen or do i pay it using resources or something?

They regen incredibly slowly based on the level of this thing in the fairy room. Right now I'm only getting 7 every 6 hours.

>he probably doesn't
I just literally made webm from the game I'm re-rolling. Meanwhile reposts the same webms/gifs every thread probably because the game is no longer on his fucking phone.

In their defense, its pretty hard to tell who's still playing and who isn't considering how much you retards keep shitposting about those two games because the thread's biggest autist took a liking to it.

Is there a way to increase the total equipment cost for a character in Houkai?

Level them up

You probably have to e-mail them. Perhaps ask for the password, then reply to said e-mail in an attempt to get them to unbind it? But that's dealing with customer service, so have fun with that.

Never mind, I found it on the wiki. Thanks though.

Has JP Houkai ever done one of those CN events where they get double crystals from the monthly $5 deal?

And how many do CN people get a day from that without the promo?

Testing my webm skills It's a pain to get it under 3mb.

Not bad, but what's up with that pillarboxing? Also why is the crit skill mandatory for hard content now because I don't have it.

Do not harm dolls of any type

>crit skill mandatory for hard content
But it isn't.

Theresa sidestory chapter 2 is open now and half AP

New event coop added but not up right now

New event missions added

Crosses still not in Gacha yet

Well, the alternative is spamming AoE skills, which I find less fun than melee and dodging.

What stops you from melee and dodging without the crit skill?

I'm not harming her, I'm protecting her
I'm taking her off the front lines and changing her job from combat t-doll to dedicated sex doll confined in my office because being able to relieve stress is important for commanders too.

Everyone always says to make love and not war so i'm trading her gun for my dick.

Not enough DEEPS, even with a fully maxed UR sord equipped with 5 gacha URs, 3 of which are gauntlets.

>The "new" song played.
>Accidentally skipped it.
Jesus, please tell me we're getting the next chapter soon, this has been figuratively killing me.

>been stuck on that 2nd quest for weeks
I hate you chief

Less DPS means more time spent dodging and smacking enemies, which is what you enjoy ;^)

It also means I'll never get the 60-second or no-damage clear medals ;^)

>Sbeam box opens for a 4* mat box and 10 gems
Not bad, but now I kinda feel like I should have just held onto it as a fun collectable.

But you said you didn't want to use aoe spamming because it's less enjoyable. Do you also not possess aoes? Because that strategy makes 60s and no damage easy for this map, even easier than using the crit skill.

I don't use full screen because it messes up my menu also the crit skill isn't mandatory but it sure makes running hard a hell of alot easier. Gonna try to speed run with Tsu and see if I can do it faster than koga.

Bretty good. Your Koga is really strong user

Don't worry. Even the dash skill returned.

Critical mode is awesome, but is basically kaioken. If you can't finish the enemies fast enough your signture move is all you have( the critical skill takes a good bit to recharge ).