/gigg/ - Gigantic General #3

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

Last thread:

1st for no oce servers

lol

The OC anons are good anons

xth for Xeno best g irl

add me for games please

xth for no waifus

can you change the battletag ?

if so how?

>Bloomers are everywhere

>every team point has a cyclops on it

wat?

>try out the demon meatball
>feeling the crushing power of the 4th LMB attack
>defending areas with my deflect / reflect
>kill people just by landing on them

beautiful

someone draw this with him and Tripp

BLOOMERS ON EVERY POINT TRIPP
A MILLION YEAR RIECH OF BLOOMERS
BLOOMERS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

I wanna point out the margrave isn't a demon. He's actually some sort of noble man he just has a demon arm.

I strike fear into the hearts of my enemies all the same

scarfice to da fay druh

He's an insane immortal soldier who ripped off a demon's arm to replace his own.

No one remember his name, so I doubt they'll remember if he was a nobleman or not.

we roadhog now

I must go, my people need me et cetera

Damn, all this time I thought he was just some dude who jacked off too much and got turbo aids all over his arm.

>I drop my air drop as beckett
>SACREFICE TO DAH FEEDRAH
>Dude why are you flaming me lol
They think its not that bad. It is.

>use ult as pakko on 3 people
>SACRIFICE TO FEDORA

Are the guides on mistforge actually good? Doesn't seem like anyone actually registers to vote so the top guides are just 1-2 random people saying it's good.

>mfw i bought drake when i had no idea about the metagame

how dumb am i?

fucking kek

I don't know set it up next to dragon daddy or birb mom. Maybe it can help.

You wasted your gold, but hey they'll buff it eventually because it's useless in it's current state. Possible investment for the future/10

Can always hope that they buff them next patch. A lot of people have been voicing their complaints about how bad drakes are.

i'll still draw stuff if anyone wants

pokko/frogstuff in the last thread

i dont know how good any of the creatures are or how/where to find out

Im eager for that Wizard Woods

drakes should just roam a bigger area. the downside is that when they're off their point they don't collect any orbs.

Is there not a MMR system in play yet?

>play Margrave
>up against Xenobia
>and Wu
>and Tripp
>and Aisling
>and Margrave

>highest efficiency on the team
>highest efficiency in the fucking match
>highest kills in the match
>least deaths on the team
>tied with the least deaths on the enemy team
>as the lowest health character in the game against Tripp, Ramsey, and Wu in a match we were being stomped in
I think I'm done with Gigantic for today.
I've honestly been having a good run myself, but I still lost 6 of my last 7 games.
I'm not used to sodium levels this high.
Please post cute Mozus so I can feel better.

Counter my man. And cleanse on charge.

>creature in the middle gives your team a teleporter once defeated

we need more shit like this. maybe in Sanctum you can break a dam somewhere to make the river run fast and high.

Ranked is coming very soon

kill urself

Do this with Beckett
>tfw the team is full of dingbats

The salt is fucking real.

Just lost this game, with those stats on my team - and apparently my biggest contribution was outhealing our useless fucking Sven.

Why.

>Those mega padded summon stats that suggest people kept re-summoning but not defending
I think you had bigger issues than the sven

Whew what a bunch of retards.

In other things, who do I pick if I want to do big meaty hits? Not faggot Tripp "thousand cuts" shit but single, fat hits that blow people the fuck up.

>didn't get the award for guardian damage

Don't talk shit if that's not your accolade, that's the equivalent of objective time in OW in terms of importance. I'm sure Aisling summoned nothing but shit the whole game given their creature summoning award. That looks like a fucking nightmare.

>everyone supplied almost 2 rampages worth of power each
That's impressive

I feel like I'm not playing right. I play a long range/support DPS Mozu and I rarely get focus/summon creatures but my team often wins and I feel like I'm a big contribution. I'm not just going for kills. quite the opposite as I don't do good in 1v1s that aren't against Tripp and Tyto. I fucking smash heros like margrave and HK due to their mobility and that's without touching dimension door upgrades. I also usually get most guardian damage.

This is okay on Ghost Reef. Those juicy green balls are actually super useful everywhere.

Margrave with slam build, Knossos could do as well. Not sure about Zandora.

>A long ranged Mozu
>LMB's stop tracking and dealing real damage past mid-range
i found your issue, sissy boy

Twitch streamer with 16.6k viewers is streaming Gigantic. Third most viewed stream. Lads... I think we made it.

>implying I don't use vortex to increase range and poke around corners
that shit's great. I have a hard time focusing on targets in a rampage or attack so I just put the vortex right at the guardian and spam LMB. that's probably how I get so much guardian damage.

Charnok if you're okay with the meaty hits being big-ass fireballs. Otherwise Margrave.

i think you got the wrong post. or i dont get it

Why does tripp need a nerf

>win rampage
>it's an auto-wound
>retarded teammates don't realize it
>spam withdraw
>they die trying to run away
>auto-wound blocked

I am sorry I want to actually play with people who have a brain.

I know. How dare I question the great Voden main, who am I to judge if he wants to act out his shitty fur fetish?

Does too much damage too fast, too safe, and too mobile. Personally, I don't agree, considering Wu does all that and more, but there you go.

she doesn't.
Just shitters being shitters.

Her invisibility combined with the escape slide that goes for fucking miles lets her do whatever she wants with little risk compared to the other assassins

>rank 7000 players ranked against people who are literally playing their first game

It's hell. Even better, they don't even balance the teams, you'll get two dudes in the top 100 on the other team and your entire team is complaining that the game's too hard and they don't want to play anymore. This isn't even an exaggeration, it literally happened to me the other day. Thank god Pyre came out so I could play something that doesn't make me want to fucking kill myself.

>compared to the other assassins
Wu can use Sven's superjump every three seconds.

And? Wu has to commit those to getting a kill, Tripp doesn't

Tripp also has to commit her escape cooldowns, all of which are 10+ seconds, to get a kill.

A three second cooldown isn't even a commitment, do you consider Ramsay's dash to be a "commitment"?

he wants you to draw beckett making that face in the picture

>tfw you murder the shit out of overextending and chaser Tytos, Wus and Tripps 1vs1 on Aisling without effort so you never actually know why they need nerfs

>played Gigantic the first time
>not trying Mozu because rotations and the fact people say she's not really for beginners
>shy away till i get play her for kicks
>now the highest efficiency hero i can play
>all those cute voicelines
I never knew i could enjoy playing her but I do

I gotchu

CUTE

Might just be my MMR but everyone seems to think that a rampage is the absolutely perfect time to take out some of their creatures.

I'm not about to perform a suicidal charge into their guardian if the rest of my team isn't going to commit.

also an aisling/ashin getting a cold.

Yes, because those can be chased down. Tripp's slide and invisibility is a get out of jail free card for anybody not retarded

>filename
I wish we could change the thread to /big/

I regret this decision.

Less nerf, more rebalance
She's the absolute worst hero to play against for an uncoordinated pub team
And annoying new players is a surefire way to make sure you game ain't getting nowhere

ah! lol im dumb

I've seen a Wu leap from the top of the stairs in Sanctum Falls all the way to the other set of stairs, there's a lot of tricky shit Wu can do on way shorter cooldowns than Tripp.

I'm so glad I got one of those free founder pack codes, I don't have to bother doing cancerous character cards for coins because I have nothing to grind for.

Hot

I finally figured out why I like Mozu so much.

Why're all the men in this game in such skimpy outfits while the women are wrapped up like it's winter?

Absolutely adorable

Also too relatable

What men

>tfw expected the game to be shit and didn't bother with the launcher after the founders code didn't work on steam
well fuck me

>enemy imani
>a god
>my teams imani
>down syndromed ape

same desu

Vadasi, Xenobia and Tripp look like they barely have any clothes on though

>184020094
>enemy imani
>down syndromed ape
>my team
>down syndromed apes

fixed

>Don't talk shit if that's not your accolade, that's the equivalent of objective time in OW in terms of importance
Literally if you playing tyto you role in wounds is to go kill people trying to kill your team and maybe touch the wound sometimes.

This bitch is literally floating in a skin tight suit.

form fitting != skimpy. Average people wear form fitting clothes all the time, it makes them look good.

I'm still waiting for the Feels Good Man and Feels Bad Man Pepe edits for Wu.

Should I bother dodging with characters who don't get bonuses from it? It seems like saving the bar for sprint is better

depends on what you're trying to dodge. in general good idea if theres a margrave on the enemy team who took the slam 4th hit combo on his auto, dodge that. dodge grants iframes.

See .
Besides, that doesn't come close to Ramsay or hell even Uncle Sven.

>And always gets away on 1~HP

I want Vadasi to judge me while wrapping her thighs around my head.

not to be that guy but ramsay is a big showboat, he would likely choose to show off his physique.