Cheap bike

Wanna buy my first bike but am europoor,
i really liked Daelim daysatr 250c anyone has one or caan give me advice about which bike should i buy?
daelim.es/pt-pt/motocicletas/daystar-250-fi-abs/

anything is better than being a cager cuckold

What do you do for a living? Sort out your finances. Even if you saved hard for 1 month you'd be able to afford a much better learner bike

student, but i will work on a factory plus i am doing some tutoring, but yeah my budget cant go over 4k

>4k
Mate you can get nearly any second hand learner for that? Ktm? Ninja 300? Baby gixxer?

Yamaha R3

Anything is better than this shitbike. Owned by Kia with their bikes being made in Taiwan. Performance is laughable and quality is probably shittier than a 50cc Chinese scooter. If you've got 4k to spend you can get basically any A2 bike secondhand.

Last I checked the Yamaha MT-03 can be found for quite cheap in Europe. It's got exactly 35kw of power and you know it's gonna be reliable.

>Yamaha MT-03
i am looking for a "chopper-like" design

>Chopper like design
>250cc
>Made in Taiwan

You will regret all of these decisions. Trust in the guys who've already made these mistakes

Wouldn't do that if I were you. Choppers are heavy and supposed to be comfortable. I own a 1200 sportster and a Duke 390, and a small chopper will give you none of the pros and all of the cons of both bikes. A small CC chopper won't be comfortable at any speed above 100km/h. It will vibrate a lot and it's light weight will make you feel like a bitch when there's any wind or when you're going faster than 60. The bike has a long wheelbase making it shit at slow speed handling, which is basically the one thing a small bike should be good at. It's acceleration will be close to your mum's Nissan Micra and it's top speed will never be seen because you'll shit your pants everytime the front wheels start to feel floaty.

But if you are deadset on a shitty wannachopper, get an older Yamaha Virago. It will probably last you longer than this Daelim bike and it will be much cheaper as well.

>>/dbt/
Dickhead

You'll look like a pussy on one. In actual size it's small and the engine sounds like a lawnmower. Don't think anyone will mistake it for an actual cruiser because it's not.

If you really want a cruiser, get a Yamaha Virago 535 or V Star 650, they're A2 legal too if you're limited. Stick with Japanese

What about a new Rebel 500, a Vulcan S or a Street 500? Or am I just retarded for wanting to learn on one of the new sportish cruisers that come out?

buy used bike like i did,
>buy 1991 honda shadow 600
after 2 years changed oil, brake pads etc and new spark + 2 cables (~70$)
>smile and drive,

Shadow is fun to ride and beginner friendly so it will save your mistakes

On the other hand friend bought daelim (idk the name) and sold it after half year

Get a used Honda. The CBF125 is damn good, but slow as fuck. Good to learn on, though.
Get a 125cc bike while you're learning on the provisional.

>sportish cruisers
oxymoron.

That said, the Rebel 500 is a nice bike, and you aren't too exaggerated on seating like larger cruisers. Whether or not you get bored of it, and how quick, is up to you.

Pic related

Cheers are not supposed to be comfy. Only look cool

Choppers*

Blasts are GS500 tier bad, why would you want one?