Light Bars are Tacky

In this thread we post trucks and SUVs with rally lights.

Rally lights are more aesthetic than light bars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-nrYTNjxpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw nobody makes a push bar style light mount or light pod for my scoobydoo

That's the spirit!

that's yours, user?

Nope I have a second gen legacy gt that needs rally lights

subaru

My Mitsubishi

youtube.com/watch?v=o-nrYTNjxpg

Can't you at least put an Outback bumper on it?

Or fit one of these bars? They look fairly univeral, maybe you'll have to adjust the mounts a bit.

Can I play? It's not the greatest, but a really neat first offroader/suv. V6 variant

Its funny how in some places they're called rally lights because they've only seen them on rally cars, while other places you have a good 1/3rd of all the cars equipped with them

I am aware that I am equipped with both a bar and buckets. Do excuse me

I'd prefer the gt-b limited bumper by far, the only thing stopping me is their rarity and that they cost almost as much as my car is worth.

Kinda want to mount either a bar on the roof or buckets on the grille for those heavy snow days. Maybe flaps on the rear wheels because that would actually help.

I'm convinced that you live in the most aesthetic snowy place in the world. Don't you also work at the ski resort? I can see the guns in the back

>t. Northeast U.S. drearyland where we get more ice than snow

I'm struggling to believe that, I know the owner expedition portal and I'm doubting he posts on Veeky Forums

Ayup

Do you ever get an itch to race up the slope like it's Just Cause?

Dont you see the tire marks?

I mean, it'd be fun to try and get as far as I can, but at the same time its really steep in that particular one (its an olympic-grade black slope that they use for the European cups), and I'd hate for the car to start slipping, or to have the lowermost side dig in and the car flip as I turn around to go down. I could probably reverse, but that can also turn to shit quickly

My tires are also not too good for that stuff. If the slope was recently watered and completely solid ice then they'd be excellent, but in the usual state the tires will sink a few inches in, and they're street tires so they're not good in deeper snow