/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Sword maiden edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Where are the cute trap follower mods

Traps are gay

Yes, and?

Vampires!

Go to the archive (Fireden) and look up Ada & Friends.

none we have no actual traps

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

GIANT

ASS

Can someone post some butt? i'm in dire need

Janitors are trigger happy these days so no.

/tesg/, what is best in life?

this

Believe me, I'd post one if a janitor/mod wouldn't send me a warning like the last time I posted my waifu's butt. But now I wonder if it was her butt or Serinal and Ada's butts that were deemed problematic.

I'm trying to make a spell in the CK and it's my first time doing it

so far according to my understanding, it basically removes magicka regen and deals 1 magicka damage per second as long as it's active on the user
which along with a 50 base mana cost will be the upkeep of this spell

The actual spell effect I want is to remove vampire hate as long as the spell is active and I want to make it toggleable, I'd like to keep it a lesser power if possible.

anyone think they could help me with this?

He meant that for anyone but you.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the waifuposters.

He wants a good waifu butt.

the Janitors won't ban male butt

>that Jordis
>that house
>that resolution
I think that's a screenshot of mine from like 2013 or 14

>cheating on Thorad

okay

what the heck is this?

won't go away.

That was before Thoard

Gosh darn it, I just wanna get back home and take new shots already.

What have I done to you to deserve this ;_;

Whoa, Erin is tall.

Sure.

Finally got my ass to try out TKRE and Rampage. mini-blogpost warning.

The LUT's are great to play around with, especially the few extras that TKRE adds, but I had to disable the sweetfx and smaa plugin because of the problem that came with it. TKRE with its sweetfx especially had me disable steam overlay so I just pissed off out of that nuisance.

Also installed Verdant, and it's nice. Initially I was thinking of trying out different SFO versions before installing Verdant. I don't think I'm going to bother going back now.

looks like draugr eye effect.

just search for ways to remove all spell effects on your character

Stories

Take Eiries' advice from last week and kys. He's smart you should listen.

Is that loli succubusfu?

>fox ears and tail
>sucubuss

Skyrim is an American game and American succubi have horns

would sniff all their assholes

Can you describe what each of their buttholes smells like?

inb4 "hurrdurr cuck"

sweat seeing as that this is medieval fantasy times, and a hint of bitterness since it is an asshole.

I'd give my left nut to have this thing imported to Skyrim.

Same.

Me too. Mine is like twice as big as the right, it's really uncomfortable.

whoops

Pick 3 waifus and describe how they would react to being asked to put it in their butt

idk if its witcher rendering, but it looks like utter shit ig

And this is why you should have vampire waifus, they don't sweat and they never smell!

So which of the combat mods should I run with?
I was thinking Ultimate combat + combat evolved but I wanted to know what people on here use and what they think.

The Blood and Wine DLC adds some god awful yellow filter intended to make Toussaint look more like a fantasy land. It looks like utter shit but thankfully you can remove it with mods

All you need is Ultimate Combat and SkyTweak. Maybe Revenge of the Enemies if you want an actual challenge.

Are there any like, premade settings that people have made with skytweak or am i gonna have to fiddle around with it?

It is essential because more mods worth using conflict and you have to make your own patches. Whether the conflict is cosmetic or crash inducing you should still take a look at it.

Triss would have a firm, muscular anus. She'd be able to milk the cum right out of your cock with her finely tuned gluteus muscles. She'd be tight and hard to penetrate even with lube.

Ava would have a soft, tight anus that would be incredibly warm and inviting. You'd almost blow your load the second you put it in due to the incredible sensation. She'd be even tighter than Triss and would be under a lot of pain even with judicious use of lube.

Miel's anus would be tender and deep enough to accommodate your entire cock easily. She'd try to please you as much as possible by flexing her ass constantly. She'd be looser than Ava and Triss and would be able to take you without lube. (although it would hurt her)

Probably fiddle around with it. I'm working on a Shitrim guide with FISS presets for every mod I use that supports it though, so your wish will be granted someday at least.

cease

Ermalda: Too drunk, didn't hear you ask. Just nods yes.
Mistel: Makes fun of you for asking.
Bee: Grabs your dick and rams it in.

continue

Do NOT lewd gotes!

>Too drunk, didn't hear you ask. Just nods yes.
And then she barfs 9 pints worth of mead while you're doing it.

fag

probably doesn't even eat apples

As you choke Triss, her pristine body would twitch and spasm around your cock.
Her muscles would contract and tighten around you and clamp down on your rigid cock. As she dies, she'd try to claw and squirm out from your choking hands, but to no avail. She'd gasp and choke for air for an extraordinarily long time; desperately clinging to what little life she has left. Eventually, however, she would breath her last and her body that was once flush with life would go limp. After her death, her cunt and ass would be as tight as they were in life, and you'd be able to easily slip your cock inside her and go wild. You'd be able to keep her body around as a cock-sleeve to satisfy your lust, and her insides would be tight and springy even after being used countless times. You'd preserve her body for as long as possible, keeping her flawless physique ready to be used as your own personal cumdumpster

As you choke the life from Ava, she'd attempt to tear your hands away from her throat but she wouldn't be strong enough and would slowly but surely lose strength as her air escapes her lungs. As you choke her, you'd roughly grab and grope at her titflesh, greedily wanting to feel their warmth one last time. She'd gasp and choke as you literally wring the life out of her, and tears would slowly stream down her cheeks. Eventually, the deed would be done and she would live no more. Her body's most vulnerable parts would be ripe for the plundering. Her massive breasts would be free for you to grope and squeeze at your leisure, and even death would not diminish their size. Her silky smooth skin would be free for you to caress at anytime, and you'd have unrestricted access to all of her holes. Her body would be light and you'd be able to place it in any position you want for fucking.

Small correction:
Bee doesn't even glance at you from the Big Green Cock she's currently slobbering over

bully cheyanna and goat with lewds and spanks in town

Plagiarism is not cool.

Do it for Kaarina, Woe and Freir.

I'm trying to decide what race to be for my new character and I don't want to be an argonian again (they're REALLY good with disparity and SPERG)

>Disparity
Good
>SPERG
NO!!!

Orc a fun.

I'm using SPERG/Ordinator. I know SPERG is the suck on it's own.

at least take pics user

>Ava would have a soft, tight anus that would be incredibly warm and inviting

This is true.

say what now?

>ava
>tight holes

Ordinator alone or sperd+ordinator?

IIRC, it is copied word-for-word (except for the names) from a series of rated R Persona fanfictions. There's one about what the meat of Persona girls would taste like, how they would react when they're about to be murdered, the taste of their urine, etc.

sperginator

its just fun

>its just fun
i'm prepared to hear this from todd come tes6

shut up fag youre killin my vibe

Does Real Shelter work well or is it a bloated, script heavy, barely functional mess?

huh? I'm just a fellow gamer, user.

How about that Creation Club? I can't wait till they release a season pass

You're one to talk about plagiarism.

It's not bloated or buggy but it doesn't play nicely with Vivid Weathers and most town/city mods which is a shame. Vivid Weathers is much more important so if you use that I'd say don't bother with Real Shelters.

Oh yeah like that vore thing you wrote about TESG waifus.

Sperg has cool gameplay changes and ordinator has more perks so both is good

I'm for a more challenging playthrough, should I still go with sperginator?

? What plagiarism? I've always made it very clear when I'm making references or homages to pop culture subjects.

Sumanai :(

Good shit user, I needed that laugh. Some of those are true

yes, it even has a hardcore mode

What was that? I don't know what you're talking about. Honest.

it was talked heavily last night

sperg is for people who can make their own builds and scale well while ordinator is for people who need a build built for them along with unique abilities

mashed together is just a lot of fun, user. I'm not sure what you can do about challenging because skyrim isn't hard

Speaking of sperginator, how do I stop drawing bows so fast?
I already know how to do it for melee, but it still does it for bows (unless it's another mod that's causing it)

Do you have Archery Gameplay Overhaul? It sets the draw speeds of all bows to be the same.

What is best Elder Scrolls for werewolf players?

Yes, that was my second guess. How do I change it back to normal?

skyrim

Uninstall that shite mod desu

>you
>honest

>make their own builds and scale well
what do you mean?
You mean like level scaling?

sorta, I couldn't think of the words
because of spergs auto perks, you never spend perks and boring boosts like "20% increased change to pick pocket

every perk you invest in changes how you character plays, not just making them stronger but actually making them different and with sperginator you get more of them, you get more of ordinator's strange and unique perks that alter how you play

Bloodmoon
Skyrim with Moonlight Tales

>captcha; Thirsk belmont

Kinda hard to see, but this Wraith has wings.

I want a mod that adds fuck tons of enemies, i dont give a shit if they look terrible or out of place.
hit me

anyone with experience with the CK mind helping me out?

ASIS
OBIS
WARZONES if you think you're a bad enough dude to fuck you own save