/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- The SR Voucher Distribution Campaign ended, but the pick up is active until August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I WANT TO FUCK JACK

>Jeanne sees your dick

Fluffy servant

Okita!

Extella didn't exist at the time. But they should absolutely add in the sweater.

This is the second most powerful being in the nasuverse, say something nice to her!

L I Z
I
Z

I LOVE LIZ!!!

VIVA LA FRANCE

roll and rejoice my friends

Fluffy Servant

She's cute, but if she's second, who's first?

Behold, my lizards

Stop making me like Medb.

Me.

Someone explain to me what retard made the teams in EXTELLA. Why the fuck would Gawain be on Neros team, together with Archer and Cu who dont get along at all?

Tamamo's team names no sense, either. Although there is no outright dislike between the members like in Nero's team, there still isn't any chemistry between them.

The biggest bullshit however is Altera's. It's like they really wanted to shill the new girl, so they put a shit ton of popular characters in her team and called it a day. Iskander or fucking Gilgamesh following someone else, who the fuck came up with this shit.

And all that is ignoring the shit that even happens in the """""story"""""

>tfw 2 crystals away from a 10 roll
>The 10 roll is doing to be a 4*CE and 9 3* as always

void shiki

>another Altria clone

UUUUUUMMMMMMUUUUUU

>fill enough xp crystals to level cap
>super success
>wow how unfortunate timing, surely it wont happen again so Im safe from capping out another guy
>super success

This is your assassin for tonight.
Say something nice about him!

Shirou with guns shaped as swords

Ushi

I want to make cute little daughters with this dragon

>Someone explain to me what retard made the teams in EXTELLA. Why the fuck would Gawain be on Neros team, together with Archer and Cu who dont get along at all?

This would have been fine if they actually acted in character with all the drama and banter expected.

Instead, they all act like loyal puppets to Nero.

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE UMUS

Does he have a figurine available? I guess he wouldn't since he's not a cute girl...

Or is he?

It's not fair

Can I just start farming XP dailies tomorrow? The event material drops don't seem that interesting and I kind of want to get my party up

Ushi

So what you're saying is that is Shirou gets dumped in Remnant, he becomes a god? Quick: get the fanfic writers.

Yeah, they weren't characters at all, most of the servants in this arent characters.

>all these rare prisms
jealous tbqh

Can you keep up with me?

>not counting the EXP payouts
>30AP Nerofest event pays 20k EXP and 1100 BP
>40AP Ember Daily only pays 15.6k EXP

Or are you talking about the EXP cards?

Why can't jack sit on my face?

Can't wait for GUDAGUDA to blow it all.

Which Seiba is that?

D-does Mashu love me?

My nigger

That's because Nero is the best, didn't you know? She even gets two fucking routes.

Extella was a mistake. Great concept ruined by the worst amount character wanking I've seen in years. Most characters exist purely to shill another.

How fucked/blessed am I?

XP cards to level up my servants. I'm pretty sure the dailies are better than buying event xp cards with medals right?

Slightly above average. Not that special honestly.

why is there so many ushis, what th efuck

>Stheno

reroll

Aren't there other types stronger than her beside ORT?

>Stheno
You're safe, at least no one will ever try to steal your account.

>Limited Zero over
>Formalcraft
>Herk
>Gil
Not bad kouhai-kun, you'll have a fun time

>Why the fuck would Gawain be on Neros team, together with Archer and Cu who dont get along at all?

Nero has a certain charisma that people would follow.

Also you must play Fate/Extra to know why Gawain would be on Nero's team.

Is this story or the rate up?

>no Kaleido
>no Waver
reroll

I learned to live with what I got. After spending 200 quartz, I never got a another 4 or 5 star servant besides Jeanne after I did the first 10 roll

>Iskander or fucking Gilgamesh following someone else

Oh both of those are explained in Altera's route.

Still waiting for that 5* full power Yoshitsune.

Dumb male master get away from my Ushi reee

onegai, where do i get caster and assassin gems before weekly resets?

>tfw no chocolate ushi

Me too. I just hope I won't have to empty my bank account for her.

Got 4 claws that i don't even need in 5 or 6 runs, but in 2000 AP on monuments dailies i can't get a single caster monument.
Desire sensor is a fucking bitch.

POPQUIZ HOTSHOTS

You have just been poisoned by the dastardly KOTOMINE KIREI. Only he has the antidote, stashed away safely somewhere only he knows.
Your waifu has also been put under a spell of fertility, making her feel the need to breed. She's ripe for babymaking.
Kotomine Kirei gives you the choice. Either you impregnate your waifu and die... or Kirei fucks your waifu in front of you and he'll give you the antidote's location, ensuring your survival.

What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I mean, you're right but EXP cards are piss easy to come by. You'll never really run out of them. But the efficiency of the event and the BP payout, along with the chance for rare ascension mats isn't going to be available often.

Friday green daily.

Assassins gems can also be gotten from story stages. Caster is the one you gotta worry about and make sure not to miss because currently the only way to get it is from interludes or friday green daily.

Mt. Etna for assassin gems.
Daily tomorrow for caster gems.

good luck, you might be in for quite the AP drain.

Wait I get to have sex?

Umu? Meh, no biggie. She's a town bike to begin with, so getting cucked doesn't count.

dumb male master > (you)

muchas garcias

Yeah them acting out of character and against everything that was established about them sure was a great explanation.

>Also you must play Fate/Extra to know why Gawain would be on Nero's team.
>Thanks for helping muh Leo, Whore of Babylon
No.

Which Servants would you buff and how would you buff them?

This is the sample number of FGO international player (excluding chinks maybe)

Why would Kirei want more kids after his failure of daughter?

And are you the same guy who asked people if they want to die impregnating their girl or suck Kirei cock?

Let Kirei fuck my ass and get the antidote.

Is there an event like Valentine's Day or something in this game? I want a date with my waifu and Mashu better not be part of it.

How about saber gems?

>Yeah them acting out of character

that never happened.

> No.

than sit down and shut up.

Well...what's good to get tomorrow? I need only 6 of the rarest material for Heracles and the quest will give 5 already.
The feather?

Yes.
All your servants but a select few cuck you.

>Jakarta, Jakarta

Option 2, and while that's happening, I'll fuck Kotomine, that way it's not like he's NTRing me.

>110+110(apple)
>one golden chest

>exp token

Fuck you game, fuck you. I only got 3 claws in three days, at least give me 4 goddamn'it.

> How about saber gems?

Today's green daily. Also various story stages have it. As well as the 10 ap nerofest stage.

Don't do Etna for assassin gems because they have a shit rate there, go to Bordeaux in Orleans.

Is this the JP or NA version?

Jeanne uses her invincibility NP right as I'm done impregnating her

Bonus points since she's going to be stunned afterwards, allowing me to continue

It's not about making kids. It's about making you feel the worst pain.

How can Gilcucks even compete

>Just accept this shit being forced in your face
No fuck this shit, it's retarded and you know it. ESL-kun

Mixed, the group created since JP.

Well, fuck.
Who are the few that won't cuck me?
>inb4 male servants

>I only got 3 claws in three days
Step on a Lego you dumb motherfucker, I haven't gotten any so far.

Where the hell did you get these numbers?

No point in doing it now. Just do the green daily tomorrow since you can also get caster gems at the same time and probably a few mana cubes along the way.

Gil is not following Altera, he's following you