totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

who is the whitest TWW faction?

Reminder that high elves belong being ripped a piece by hydras.

Taking it easy post first post. Excellent.

Stirland

>implying any self respecting hydra would willingly touch an elf slattern

Tomb Kings.

Polished bone is very white.

G O B L I N S

When you've got five heads a meal is a meal.

>going to war against the Dwarfs, Elves and the two most powerful nations of Men

The absolute madmen.

VC, paler than a KKK MtG tournament.

>SOON

I have a ton of abyuse comics bookmarked, is that easy?

Cease

>two threads
>both of them are dead
so this.. is the power... of a total........ war...........

All quiet on the total war front

Nth for the most noble of steeds!

Now, which one is the Averlander?

>tfw still mouse stutter in Shogun 2
I just wanna do line battles, the fuck is wrong with my computer

Obviously the brave man who's trying to kill the monster from on top of it.

bump

Where's everyone?

In the other thread.

>Morgrim is the son of Grimnir and Valaya and Snorri Whitebeard's half-brother
>he is considered an ancestor god
>Snorri Whitebeard however is not despite being the son of Grungni and Valaya

How this work?

Is CA gonna remove race-specific settlement occupation in the joint game campaign map?

>the gods of the nehekharans fought alongside the elves against the daemons
>thousands of years later the undead nehekharans fight everyone else

the fuck happened here?

Technically
Nagash fights everyone
Nehekharans are good ppl

Mortis Engine life drain is insanely powerful but doesn't count as a kill for the Mortis Engine

>end a battle on NapoopaN
>chasing down fleeing units with car
>one enemy unit left, watching the chase in cinematic mode
>"SIR, OUR UNITS ARE RUNNING, SIR"
>my other cavalry unit threw themselves on Cheval de Frise and wiped out their entire unit

Where can I get a car in NapoopaN?

You gotta capture Torino

What are the people of the empire like? Are they all the same or is it like you might say Averlanders are stingy, reiklanders are snooty? Nordlanders are thick.

Are there regional stereotypes?

"Averlanders are not bad for manlings. They're solid in character, stick to their words, and don't put on airs like those nose-in-the-air Reiklanders. And they make the best manling beer in the South! Well, that's not saying much, but you wont choke on it!"

Some RPG quotes on the various provinces
>Ostermark
"Those Ostermark women, they know widowing, alright. Wish I had wife that’d grieve like that for me."
"Stuck next to Kislev and Sylvania, a dreary land of fog and rain on the best of days... Why does anyone want to live there?"
"Ostermark is like a miniature of the Empire, a league of free and independent towns relying on each other for mutual security. We have to—no one else in the Empire cares a fig about us."
>Ostland
"And as we lay here prostrate, Nordland and Talabecland plot to land the final blow..."
"Let us do what we can for them, of course. But I fear Ostland may be lost, our efforts notwithstanding."
"In the mud, with the blood and the beer!"
>Middenland
"As long as the fire of the Great Temple lasts, Middenheim and Middenland will never fall"
"I’ve heard the backwoods nobles near Laurelorn have strange dealings with the Elves. First Arkee....What’s-his name, and now this! It’s treason I tell ya!"
"Don’t worry lad, it’s not you. Middenheimers are always rude like that. It makes them feel good. I think they need more greens in their diet."
>Stirland
"Tradition is there for a reason: it was found good and worth keeping. Change for change’s sake is a sign of Chaos, don’t you agree?"
"The entire province is insane, I tell you! Why? They like their ale hot! It’s nothing short of blasphemy against good beer"
"Bunch of bumpkins, if you ask me."
>Reikland
"What better place in the Empire is there, I ask you? The most fertile fields, the finest wine, the most beautiful palaces, and the fairest women in the Empire, Should the rest of the Empire vanish, I would not miss it"
"If you want a second opinion, go ask a Reiklander. They have opinions on everything and are only too happy to tell you them all."
"Stuck-up poseurs, that’s what Reiklanders are, what with their oh-so-elegant ways and their perfect speaking."
>cont.

>Wissenland
"Sturdy, stout folk in a fight. They seem to take the blame on themselves for Solland’s fall. I’m not sure why"
"A lot of them are mountain-folk, and they’re about as talkative as Dwarfs."
"I’ve never met a bunch of more depressing people in my life"
>Talabecland
"Before all the other Gods, there are Taal and Rhya, the Father and the Mother. Without their blessing and union, there would be no world for us to live in."
"I’ve drunk fine wines with Emperors and tasted the most potent beer of the King of Karaz-a-Karak, but I have never encountered anything as strong as the home-brew thunder-water of the Talabeclanders. My head still hurts!"
"You want to find your way through the woods, boy, hire that Talabeclander there. No one knows the forest ways like them."
>Averland
"How does an Averlander tell a difference between his woman and his cattle? He can't!"
"Sigmar Preserve us, but I often put much more trust in the Dwarfs than I do in my fellow Electors."
>Marienburg
"The Business of Marienburg, is business."
"Of course they should be Directors! Their very success shows they have Heendryk's favour. What's good for them is good for Marienburg."
"Amazing, isn't it? Rulers of the most complex city in the world, and yet their meetings are models of efficiency and unity. It's almost as if they knew in advance what the decisions would be... but that would be dishonest, of course."
>Nordland
"Living under the threat of Norscans all the time, it does something to the Nordlanders. They're half-Norscan themselves."
"What kind of ruler is he that controls less than half of his province..."
"Nordlanders are real woodsmen, alright, but they’re dumber than Snotlings when they’re on the water!"
>Sylvania
"They are stronger than us, smarter than us, live longer than us, and are far better looking than us. They are our superiors in every respect, and the taxes are lower when they rule. When they come back I will be the first to welcome them."

>Sylvania (cont.)
"This land is my home, my birthright. The wind and rain are my allies. The trees and stones are my foot soldiers. The very earth will rise up against you should you try to take it from me. And my people will feast on your bones."
"It was a dreadful place; a land perpetually shrouded in gloom and mist, where abandoned castles glared down like hungry ogres on the dismal roads; where sullen villagers, some bearing obvious stigmata of mutation, mumbled dark warnings against going abroad by night; and where, one evening, a red-eyed, pale-faced nobleman studied us hungrily through the curtained window of his night-black coach, for all the world like a Bretonnian epicure inspecting his next meal... Of all the awful lands that I had then journeyed through, I have no hesitation in saying that Sylvania was easily the most dire."
>Mootland
"Never heard of the place. It’s part of the Empire? Really? A place with Halflings in charge? Well whose stupid idea was that, then?"
"If all the world were like this, it would be like a Shallyan’s dream come true."
"All the Big Folk think we’re either cooks or thieves. It’s wrong, I tell you! Do we not have rights as Imperial citizens? Aren’t Halflings whole people?"

>Hochland
"Hochland was once the Light of the East. Now its just embers."
"We survive, and where there is survival, there is hope."

From what I know
>Reikland
Snooty and presumptous. Basically the rich kids of the neighbourhood.
>Averland
Farmers, also good friends with dwarves (relatively, there's one comic with a battle where an Averland and dwarf alliance face Chaos and the dwarves blame the entire loss on them, saying humans can't be trusted). Also I think they adore Myrmidia over Sigmar.
>Ostland and Ostermark
Grim as fuck, have a tendency towards drama. Though I guess they do have it pretty bad based on location. Also there is a lot of adoration for Morr in Ostermark.
>Talabecland
Very religious. Not just for Sigmar, but for the whole pantheon.

Thanks user. Your fluff posting deserves recognition.

The worst part still remains that they nuked this setting.

Name my K-POP group