youtube.com/watch?v=nF3FVzNx-do&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for GrandGrant

We were so close to freedom

>can't leave the gulag
wtf

4th for PUGNA

welcome back, dotards
you didn't think that you could just leave did you?

>flip the hp and abilities
>ITS PANDERING REEEEE

Stop being dramatic, it's the same layout, just with useless parts that blocked the game cut out. Old hud felt like you were playing through a window. The entire games interface, in client and game, does feel like a cheap rushed app aesthetically though, I'll give you that.

>moved kill feed
>advertisements all over the client
>ability sizes
valid

>selection box gradient
>changing size
valid but also a non issue

>"nice window view"
preference, felt cramped to me

>simplified map
>control override
>store
pointless nitpicking on things that give you the option to have it be the way you like

There will be time when there is no new thread, think about that lads.

WHEN WILL IT DOTARDS??! WHEN!!?

Imagine being kotlguy in dreamleague and having to be all like "damn, slacks, you fuckin' funny, all memy with your bulldyke body and horrific memespouting attitude. I would totally be on a panel with you, both my camera-self and the behind the scenes me." when all he really wants to do is fucking murder this manchild on camera. Like seriously imagine having to be kotlguy and not only stand at that desk while actionslacks flaunts his disgusting manchild persona in front of you, the laughs of redditors barely concealing the muttering of utter contempt under your breath, but just stand there, game after game, hour after hour, watching slacks act like aretard while knowing he got an invite to TI7 and you didn't. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking balding visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's 'SO GODDAMN FUNNY XDD' because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been casting nothing but shitty tier 2 games at 4am your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of highground.tv. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out through his disgusting floral pattern flea market shirt as he shouts memes at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his 'humour'. And then the production calls for more slacks cam time, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking kotlguy. You're not going to lose your future e-sports career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

There will be time when you are free

QUOTE(Loda @ Apr 7 2008, 03:15 PM)

since when is tide baD? Pretty much the most imbalanced hero out there, and if u would dl my replay pack and watch my tide, ur view of the hero would never be the same. Drayich actually STOLE the idea to use caus we used him vs them in some scrims. so
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

When you still where breastfeeding i was out gushing/ravaging Loda, And the moment i would seriously need to steal ideas from you i'd stop DotA and prolly start playing the harmonica.

(:

>Mfw im late

back in your camp kulak scum

Where are the good memes gulag? Will TI salvage this shithole or are we doomed forever??

let's hope Puppey gets """"hacked"""" again

I've got my mid-week badge for the Ti and if ends up being garbage, don't worry I will give you a TI you'll never forget.

please take as many valve staff with you as you can

and slacks, dont forget about slacks

Is it okay to sexualize slark?

only if hes male

>he doesn't like /ourguy/
sup reddit

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Get the guy who thought this was alright first

>slacks hater
>reddit spacing
hmmm, it's like theres a connection...

youtube.com/watch?v=nKtomu0f1-Q

is he right ?

SHEEVER FUNERAL WAITING ROOM

>he fell for the reddit spacing meme
nigga you stupid

can't wait to see a walking corpse on stage

DAB DAB DAB

Only sort of. When I am dealing with Americans or Canadians on my server this is usually the case.

However when I am dealing with sub-human South American monkey's they are like autistic retards no matter what, and it brings me great pleasure to force staff them into the enemy team and watch them freak out in chat in their ape language.

What if Dazzle's Aghs effect changed poison touch to slow by 66% for 2 seconds and stun for two?

>asking for new memes
that is something a redditor would say

>play starcraft
>want to banshee rush
>opponent bans me from being able to train banshees before the match starts

>play civilisation
>want to build a bigass navy and control the sea
>the other players ban me from building ships before the match starts

>play caladooty
>just want to hang out and have comfy sniper gameplay
>enemy team bans me from using a scope before the match starts

>play overwatch
>want to play pharrah
>enemy team bans me from picking pharrah before the match starts

>play magic the gathering
>looking forward to playing deck i've built
>opponent bans cards out of my deck before the match starts

Daily reminder that the entire idea of Drafting and Banning is tedious, boring, time-wasting garbage and only exists because Valve is too talentless to balance their own game, and so outsources it to the playerbase.

>play pugna mid
>dumpster od
>"wtf pugna buy some wards"
>"you're the only support on the team"

God I hate this bracket.
At least I got to belittle him in the post game when, in a shocking turn of events, he was fucking wrong, and an idiot.

>banshee rush
lmao how do you ever win
like just scout the banshee and build detection haha

>building ships on civ
ew

wait pugna is a support?

LUL

Does this screenshot somehow deny the fact that youre a user of a so called "reddit"?

>capping your own post
>reddit spaced
>upvote bait
>being a normie

back to /r/dota 2

>she still has that giant mole on her cheek that she tries to hide with make up
absolutely disgusting

She legit looks like a MtF tranny now

@184024564
>Banshee rush
>Navy
>Sniping and cod in general
>Oversimple
>MtG

I want normies and newshits to leave

>cant be a liquid fan without being a shitskin arab
>cant be a OG fan without being reddit
>cant be a EG fan without being a amerinigger burger
what is acceptable to like that also has some tiny chance of winning something ever? secret and VP?

DC

>support is a hard class of hero and not a role with low farm priority, focused on making plays and protecting the more farm intensive heroes within the team

your 2k is showing.

Please tell me you're ebin baiting.

Jesus, the new recipe icon looks like a nigger's asshole

It just shows that people have been writing with "re*dit spacing" for a long time (because thats how you write paragraphs on the internet), the re*dit spacing meme was designed to out retards that actually frequent re*dit but are always saying "hello re*dit" to fit in or whatever

>playing a cumdump hero
>not supporting

>that also has some tiny chance of winning something ever

>secret
>having a chance
Ummm, no sweetie. They will place 6 to 8 and disband

>I don't like change, whaaa!

niBBa please, actually knowing what recipe goes to which item is extremely helpful.

Why is OG reddit team? Idc tho, s4 is my boy and Im rooting for them

Liquid is probably one of the lighter skinned teams aside from Russian teams

Since chinks are pretty dark

but why does it need to be brown like a used toilet paper?

>redditor trying so hard to fit in
1) sad 2) go back (return)

they have reddit personified: lebigdaddynotail. hes as cute as a flower xD

>>reddit spacing

Can you stop forcing this shit meme thanks

facesitting

>redditors arguing who is from reddit

*faceshitting

t. mohammad al-amoniay

Femslark is great

reminder that "reddit spacing" is a made up term for shitposting and ruining threads

Literally all chan terminology is that

official 'shit tier /d2g/ memes'

1. honey pot lan
2. reddit spacing
3. fuTA
4. PSG / lelouch memes

I'm legit gonna spell this out because you're clearly fucking stupid.

Core/Support is a role. Not a hero type.
You can play support anti-mage. It would just be shit because he skills give you nothing without items.
Core/Support is a dumb distinction anyway.
Farm priority is the true role guide.
1. Your most farm intensive hero. (usually your safelaner) This is a hero that will take over the game if he can get the gold he needs. His hero is shit without items and only gets strong once he has items. Lane him with someone to protect him, he's usually weak early.
2. Your 2nd in terms of farm priority, usually your mid. This hero is one that needs levels early, and lots of gold but is versatile, so you lane them solo. Needs lots of items to get the most out of the hero.
3. 3rd most farm intensive hero. This hero has good skills that benefit the team, a role the other 2 do not fill. Maybe a big teamfight ult. This hero needs one or two key items to get the most out of his skills. This hero usually benefits from a level advantage early and maybe is hard to kill letting you lane them solo in the lane that creeps meet closest too (offlane).
4. 4th most farm intensive hero. This hero is mostly focused on his skills. He needs the bare minimum of gold to be effective. His skills are great and getting gold will make him effective. A few nice items, a force staff, a euls a mek might be picked up by this guy
5. 5th most farm intensive hero. This hero will still get 90% of their worth from the hero with brown boots and a stick.
The art of 4/5 is having no gold but styling on people.

Go fucking read a beginners guide to dota or something

>USANDO EL LENGUAJE DEL REDDIT
JAJAJAJAJA PUTOS REDDITORS

'shit tier /d2g/ memes': reddits version

1. honey pot lan
2. reddit spacing
3. fuTA
4. PSG / lelouch memes

Who Rubick here

>Who Reddit here
ftfy

>Dissecting Veeky Forums terminology this closely

How to spot a redditor without a doubt

Redditorii trebuie să se sinucidă

the old recipie icon was brown too, dumbass. A more paper like shade sure. They probably changed it for better clarity and a higher contrast. It'll probably get lightened I hope

I just win my first Weaver match without pressing R, since I dont understand too much about it.

Will R would cancel any spell on me? For example Rupture. And if BS puts Rupture on me, will Time Lapse would count as distance traveled?

>reddit spacing
>and I mean the real kind and not the funposting kind
you have to go back

reddit spacing isn't a d2g meme

7 and she faints at TI

Wait she seriously has cancer?
Will she ever reach 3k mmr?

>I-I'm not Reddit!
>Y-Y-You're reddit!

Keep deflecting normie

>The art of 4/5 is having no gold but styling on people.

this. A good Dazzle will shit all over you with just Arcanes and an Urn

Sheeeit, dis TI is gun b guud

2 and she and slacks fuck at TI

javascript:quote('184026449');
>keeps reddit spacing

it was a fun time, farewell

This is very wrong, it depends entirely on the hero.

Visage is often played as a support, and normally plays the 5, but the hero requires items and levels pretty badly, and scales incredibly well with farm.

>not

>using

>Veeky Forums

>spacing

6 and she doesn't live to attend TI

dubs and I fuck her

There are many ways to tell a story...

What's the story here?

youtube.com/watch?v=nF3FVzNx-do&feature=youtu.be

bulldog dodged a bullet by not fucking sheever

>Win 3 games in Captain's mode

I'm doing this quest, solo queue, what am i in for /d2g/