/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Paid Live Stream Announced: personacentral.com/persona-super-live-p-sound-bomb-2017-paid-live-stream-announced-limited-persona-stalker-club-v-revival-august-2/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5uT7fas-WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obligatory Makoto post

Kawakami a kawacutie

She's mine /pg/

Claimed in the name of Chad Narukami

I love Ann!

typhon edition

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Where are my pixie doujins?

Obligatory Makoto post.

WHERE
HAVE
YOU
BEEN?
BEEN SEARCHING ALL ALONG

p1 > p3

>p3cuck OP

Claiming this wonderful maid and school staff.
They always have the best interests of the students in mind.

Probably in the same place as my cybele doujins

Post the vocaroo of this pic please

Where are my Pixie doujins?
If that smutfic is good I might try and commission it
Stealing isn't cool bro

WHAT

Does anyone else miss Vanilla P4MC? Look at this guy, he's soft-edged, sleight, reserved, unsure of himself. He looks like he doesn't talk much but means a lot when he does. This guy eats ice cream with a small spoon because he's cautious of brain freeze and wants to make the treat last.

Chad "Ziodynecock" Narukami Struts in to town on moonshoes, triggers a sparkle out of his smile and winks at passersby. He's the kind of guy you'd expect to see giving the valedictorian speech after having just won the nationals as the star quarterback.

POST LEWD PERSONAE/DEMONS

Quick, create a new formula for the next Persona games.

upvoted

you know it to be true /pg/

What seems to be the problem user?

I ship Aketo!

Either is fine, but it's neat to see him grow over the course of the games

Persona, but in a fantasy setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5uT7fas-WE

It's Makechi, you spanner

Look at the posting time

Claiming this tight, titillating trendsetter.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Makoto spin off!

The timing of them, God damn

Well, considering he longer has to be unsure of himself thanks to THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP it makes a bit sense

Hoe was I suppised to know that makotos braid was a headband? I dont read concept information until I'm bored of the game.

Oh I don't have the time of the posts

Makoto spin off

married with Joker, Ryuji with Haru and Ann with Mishima

But both work, no?

It pretty obvious, do you know how many time it would take to make a braid like that every morning?

You want him to still be unsure of himself after solving every personal problem in Inaba and leading a band of scrappy teenagers in defiance of a literal god?

you do realize that /pg/ memes are not canon, right? Canon Yu is far from a "Chad Ziodynecock", no matter how much /pg/ memes it.

How come Makoto gets TWO husband's?

Stop stealing my spinoffs!

newfag, pls lurk and stay lurk

>Chad "Ziodynecock" Narukami
I hate this meme and I hate you

all the party members are shadows that broke off from their original person and must try to make their own way in the world

PLEASE, PLEASE get a clue, hit the weights, take a shower and have sex.

Makoto spin off will be a horror game! It'll be really cute!

I dont think about how women do their hair, i just assumed its anime magic.

It's kind of a problem in P4GA and DAN. like in and I mainly mean that his design has been manlied up something fierce. His shoulders must have doubled in width between vanilla and Dancing All Night.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

P4's anime may have been QUALITY, but I loved their portrayal of him. Made him legitimately my favorite member of the IT.

Less than a week until you can finally stop posting this. Are you excited?

It's not a problem in P4D at all. It's really only P4GA and everyone, and by that I also include Nips, considers that version an abomination and crime against his character.

Narukami is a weird guy who just happens to have a very expressionless face so everyone thinks he's cool when he's internally freaking out.

He doesn't turn into a Chad, he just gets better at hiding what a massive dork he is.

Makoto pleases fat man for college recommendation!

How does Sae feel about this?

>ywn have sweaty sex with your tomboy gf after training

why are you conversing with that AI subroutine, user. Sumaru city user died in a car crash before P5 was released, and his computer has been running continually ever since.

You can tell, because it still says Phantom, his February 5th 2015-May 4th 2016 name, rather than Joker.

Is there a 'worst of P4GA' I can watch? Or something that explains why that show is shit without me actually having to watch the whole thing?

Jealous and want to jump in

I dont know but i wanna watch if they dont mind

I want Makoto to suplex Luvia

this is chad, say something nice about him

what the fuck is wrong with Ohya's face in this. She actually looks cute.

My body is ready!

Here you go.

But that's Yu

SHE'LL NEVER BE REAL
FUCKING END ME BROS

I have already told you why I used Phantom. If they don't confirm his hometown, I'll continue to ritualpost but will change the Phantom to whatever his canon name is.

Whose dick do I have to suck to get a US/JP simultaneous release for these upcoming spinoffs?

are you sure you didn't die in that car crash?

No lipstick and no beelzebub eyes

Nigger don't even play around. I want to live to see what's next.

qts

Futaba's

mine

Can somebody post the grandma edit of Kawakami's Hawaii date?

fuck off I like those

Great taste brother

You're gonna have to suck that big ol' dick in the sky if you want the impossible.

This is the only /pg/ cognition I can get behind. Ajokira gets kawakami and the other cakes get each other.

Who took yours?

>Makoto and Ann still look amazing
>Futaba looks ok
>haru looks like a hobbo

saki -senpai!

I love her epilogue clothes the best. She's beautiful.

no idea, can't say I've ever tried looking for something like that
Pic related pretty much sums it up though. It's Marie: the Animation, where every member of IT exists only to jump around her, praise and worry about her. She becomes the center and driving force of every event, even figuring out Adachi is the killer before IT, with the biggest offender being problably the band one. You know, the one where people came to see Rise sing at Junes. Because Marie replaced her and the people who came to see Risette didn't mind that at all.
Then there is an episode centered around Adachi where the director goes full "he dindu nuffun", going even as far as saying that it's Yu's fault Adachi killed Mayumi and Saki, he stole Nanako from him, and Adachi actually cares more about truth than IT does.
Then there is an episode where everyone is OOC but it's okay because at least it's not about Marie.
Then Yu decides it's fine to let the entire world die as long as Marie stays alive, then she hugs Izanami to death and I'm not even joking this actually happened.

>douchebag
Can someone explain this literal shit meme to me?

Why is Saki there?

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There's a shortage of perfect midriffs in this world.

/v/ meme that spread