Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)

mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/avanine/page/3/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/161115342/#161123063
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/145188809/#145227087
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/144257078/#144348443
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143847908/#143872789
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143754254/#143809446
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143754254/#143771847
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/avanine tranny/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will The Slurp lead us into the core?

is life really worth living lads?

>tfw you are in the picture

There is no inherent worth/value/meaning in life. You create that meaning yourself using your free will.

Why does the retarded druid have to ruin the picture? Why couldn't he stand in tauren form with the others?

>all those tauren
Disgusting.

Not really concerned about raid spots. Just want to have fun in world pvp and shit.

Go druid then

Hunters not good in pvp?

Hunters are ok in pvp. They're more of a gank class. Mana drain is excellent against enemy healers.

any unit frames addon that keeps the default look but makes it more customizable?

also please link me an addon that makes the minimap rotate with your camera if that exists

hey guys name my band

Kill Trannies.

>has wpsg as the "tranny"
Last thread no one was able to name 1 tranny friendly guild. Nice attempt at boogymanning wpsg. Northcraft wwu.

You literally had multiple trannies, the worst being that Avanine person who got orbited by half the guild

Traps/attentionwhores are found in every single Veeky Forums guild just because of the demographics of this website

Fuck off to your funserver faggot. You have so many trannies I can't even count how many there are.

>that Avanine person
>he never got the nudes
She was confirmed girl retard. Sorry you weren't able to get her nudes, beta cuck.

I named a tranny friendly guild, you claimed non-existed in "wpsg" despite the sheer ignorance of that statement you're not moving the goalposts refusing to admit you fucked up kek

>average day in DoN chat

this has been going on for literal hours. the guy is a fucking officer. an OFFICER. if someone tells him to stop spamming they get gkicked. this fucking guild is a disaster!

It's called a refute, not moving goal posts retard. I'm sorry you couldn't name 1 wpsg that was tranny friendly. It must have never existed then. Off yourself Protomaan.

big tauren balls

>joining a guild you dont want to succeed so you can screencap yourself spamming shit in the chat and spread misinfo
wow this general truly is pathetic

Haha not an officer...
Theres only ONE officer so far

>officer

Try again MoH.

yeah fuck this guys im going back to r/wowservers you people are toxic

I'll repeat myself once again

was tranny friendly, they gave BiS loot and items to a tranny named "Avanine"

You refusing to acknowledge that means I proved you wrong

Which class has the best people in moh?
I think warrior. All of them are funny and intelligent. very likeable
+ they have big dps ^-^

> was tranny friendly, they gave BiS loot and items to a tranny named "Avanine"
And again I'll repeat myself, she was confirmed girl from the nudes that got handed out. Wanna know how I know you weren't in ? You'd know this.

im not 100% sure these shitposts are even MoH
The couple members i talked to have no ill will towards us....
And why would they?
Their guild is massive and the raid groups are filled already
Don is just an alternative for newbies or alts who want to level and raid later.
Im convinced its just one faggot who got gkicked and is pissed we didnt love him for posting his "ebin memes"

It's not MoH, its the Salty Cucks that are assblasted that DoN didn't join with their dead guild. They were told that they were welcome to join us but they didn't.

I'm not seeing you post any proof, Avanine had "no microphone", totally was a girl.

Check the archives, you had a tranny in the guild, sorry to shatter that reality.

Don't make claims like that when a public archive exists.

>trying to name the shitposters in the general
Whats funny is the guild mate you're having a good time with could be shitposting at this very moment.

Salty Dogs are getting back on track.

Booper I know it's you who posted this, you should be kicked out.

This

DoN is ran by fucking cucks. There are so many people in the guild right now that need to be kicked but it'll never happen. No wonder the shitposting has gotten out of hand when they let people like this have free reign. I think i'll be /gquiting soon.

Learn how burden of proof works, you're the one making the claim she is a tranny and not providing proof.

Feel free to dig in the archives for said proof. I'll wait.

>hours
this happened for two seconds

Who's Ghostler?

Now you are tryin' to stirr up non-existant dissent.

Are the fire elementals in Arathi ever not constantly camped by 60s?

Jesus christ are these threads filled with literal 12 year olds? You unironically have people claiming they are girls without mics like this is fucking 2006.

I know for a fact that 90% of you are at least 20. You're 20 year old adult men who either pretend to be men pretending to be girls or enable and encourage men pretending to be men pretending to be girls.

This is by far the single most autistic place on the internet. Grow the fuck up you rejects.

Lol I can't believe you made it this easy for me, what is the next thing you're gonna shift the goal posts to now?

This Avanine tranny was a huge meter whore, constantly posting meters and competing with Pickles along with being a "teehee I'm a girl possibly maybe I don't have a microphone btw"

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/avanine/page/3/

Have fun going through the endless pages of Avanine being exclusively referred to as a tranny

Feel free to post those "nudes" you claimed to have seen lmao

No, and the ally and horde 60s there team up and kill everyone else so they can control the supply

salty dogs are literally back

help, just installed ctmod but this error which I can't close pops up.

Burden of proof, learn how it works.
>here is the archive, look for the proof yourself!
That's not how it works buddy. Sorry. You're wrong until you post the proof.

>competing with pickles
Wanna know how I know you didn't raid with ? They were in maybe two raid together before pickles quit being assblasted someone beat him on the dps meters.

Now you're the one moving goal posts, lmao post roof of avanine being a tranny. Again I'll wait.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/161115342/#161123063

Yeah he totally wasn't a tranny lmao, give it up retard everyone knows Avanine was a trap

>everything posted in the generals is true
So if I call you a cuck and a retard it must be true right? Lmao you're wrong, sorry

>ganking alliance in redridge
>some little fella is running around and /introducing himself to every quest NPC

pretty adorable bros, should i let him live?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/144257078/#144348443
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143847908/#143872789
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143754254/#143809446
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143754254/#143771847
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/avanine tranny/#

He was a tranny, please stop, you're embarrassing yourself

>shitposting in a general where everything is anonymous is true
Lmao you're a retard. I wonder what shitposts I can come up with and you'd believe it.

kys

what is this shit?! I thought DoN was a family friendly guild, when are we getting rid of this Booper guy?

you're unironically arguing with cobe right now

the officers are cucks they wont kick him

Challenge him to an honorable duel

>If I link enough shit posts it's true!!!
Just stop, this is getting sad. I'll wait for actual proof.

You said link posts from the archive showing mentions that he was a tranny, surprise surprise he is almost exclusively referred to as a tranny for almost a years worth of posts

Totally not a tranny amiright lmao, the absolute state of /wpsg/

lol, DoN has a literal heroin addict that blogposts whenever hes on and people that spam trap and gay shit (but only ironically haha bro)

What is the average life/career profile of people who actually invest time into these pservers? I've never made it past lvl 20 because the novelty wears off fast, I played retail vanilla and just don't see the point in grinding at this shit when the servers are pretty much guaranteed to depreciate in quality or just shut down

What's your ign? I wonder what I can find in the archive about you, I could post it and that means it's true! I could post your name and calling you tranny enough times and you'd believe it yourself!

I said post proofs. Shitposting isn't proof friend.

You're a tranny
btw anything you respond with is just moving the goalposts

>>>reddit/spacing

Wait, you mean tucker is in the guild too? Holy shit where can I join?

Glaston. Go ahead, make my day.

>Learn how burden of proof works, you're the one making the claim she is a tranny and not providing proof.
>Feel free to dig in the archives for said proof. I'll wait.
Yeah that totally says:
>You said link posts from the archive showing mentions that he was a tranny

Seems you can't read at all.

Wrong, I specifically mentioned the archive containing posts showing Avanine being referred to as a tranny, I linked said archive containing HUNDREDS of posts describing and giving backing to the theory Avanine was a tranny/attentionwhore (he even posted his fucking UI in those archives lmao)

Just because you're upset you got proven wrong doesn't mean you can kick and scream saying "I'm right you're wrong" without providing ANY type of rebuttle outside of "That is just shitposting"

Pathetic lol but what do I expect from a bunch of server hopping orbiters like wpsg thinking the guy they raided with was actually a girl

This is like if someone went to wpsg and defending Melori being a "girl" hahahahaha

MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY

redpill me on avanine

people here have been "reddit spacing" since the fucking start of this site, fuck off

>can't read
>claims posters of moving goal posts when he moves goal posts himself

You're a retard. I'm going to archive this and show it as proof everything showing you're a retard and post about how you're a retard and I guess that'd be good enough proof for you. LMAO

gave BiS loot to the tranny because like it or not the tranny was easily the best warlock which is an extremely important class to gear out. Cobe and Senna bitched about him and screamed at him all the time for the bullshit he tried to pull but you can't sit there and deny that he wasn't a phenomenal dps.

Avanine is not only a tranny but also currently in MoH so I don't know what you're attacking our friends in /wpsg/ for.

Always the retarded newfags that bitch about proper formatting.

Just realized, since vanilla is mostly focused on raiding - even if you want to pvp a lot you need gear... fastest way to gear even for pvp without no-life grind is again raids.

So could you guys round up the absolute best dps tier list, regardless of complexity of the rotation and other stuff involved just the best.

I used to heal in the past so I don't want to go back to that, and tanking nah - because I want to pvp as well + I would hate to play warrior.

>Currently in MoH
Wrong, she doesn't even play WoW anymore.

>people this mad they didn't get avanine nudes
Shouldn't have been such a beta

Avanine was a tranny, sorry to burst your bubble but how gullible do you have to be to believe he was a girl even when he refused to use a microphone?

Literally Kasandra 2.0

>whiteknighting a tranny this hard
>dude he was just particularly good at his 1 button rotation
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO

>wotlk affliction
>1 button rotation
are you even trying lol

rofl.. too easy

no gear tier
Hunter
rogue
mage = warlock
warrior

Gear tier
warrior
rogue
mage
warlock
hunter

And you're a retard, let me dig in the archives looking for the words "you" and "retard" and I'd find dozen of posts, I guess it means I'm right! haha!

>the absolute state of wpsg
>whiteknighting a literal tranny this hard

i guess when you have no server to play on worshipping trannies like avanine is the meta

>1 shitposter acting like someone from wpsg means it's actually someone from wpsg
Protomaan...

>want to roll horde
>remember that vanilla doesn't have belves

Do none of you have anything better to do than sperg out over nonsensical bullshit all day every day

Avanine was a tranny, this is fact, everyone in knows him as a "teehee I have no mic" gamer "girl" in the loosest sense

Keep whiteknighting that hambeast of a human though my man maybe you'll get more "pictures" like you claimed hahahaha

UD females are more qt than belves

>post about yourself spamming for 2sec
>make up a story about it
>''This guild is a disaster!''

>Avanine was a tranny, this is fact,
>can't find proof other than shitposts
>if you mute your mic and never talk you're a tranny
This is getting sad. You're moving goal posts again.

Thanks man, it's up to warlock or mage then.

reminder that Glaston is literally the GM of

Not a single person in that guild save maybe Pancakes actually believed for even a second that Avanine was actually a girl. Why are you posting here Pancakes?

reee?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Avanine never talked in because she has an extremely heavy south american accent
You would know this if you were part of the Clique Discord

Avanine
Deadtrap

Both wpsg trannys.