Stancefag purge when?

I'm serious, I'm not going to stand and watch any longer while great cars are ruined by hypebeast vapers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ed3lwYY2Y9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>7th gen Toyota Celica
>Great Car
>Caring about what people do with their own money/possesions

Need I say more?

>Any celica
>Good
Yeah no I don't think they are Im just using that pic as an example.

so you are either shitposting or just genuinely an idiot.

got it.

Don't confuse my passion for shitposting.

>unironically thinks celicas are shit
ABANDON THREAD

They were heavier, more expensive, slower, less practical and uglier than all of their competition, in racing and on the street.

>a tripfag doesn't know anything about anything

Plus it looked pretty ghey

But that's getting off topic, we need to discuss the stancefag situation.

When posers gonna stop acting like their brand of enthusiasm is special and that everyone should be the same?

>T.stancefag
Out

Don't care poser.

>Poser
Go back to injecting vape juice into your feminine penis disgusting stancefag

Honestly I think stance is lame but you faggots who make these kinds of posts are equally as retarded. Not everybody likes the same shit. If it's not your car, get over it. Stop focusing entirely on negative shit and instead focus on what you can do in your life, with your car that makes you happy.

OP drives a Toyota Caldina lol

Stance shits eliminate themselves, no insurance company will cover you for anything even if you're not at fault. You could get away with pouring all your money into yet another shitbox to stance but you can't do this for anything remotely expensive for long. Find someone who was going to kill themselves and hire them to drive around city crashing into stance shits. None of them will be covered and they will have to eat it, they won't be able to afford another one as all stance shits are poor and stupid and trying too hard to appear rich.

Whatever swaglet

And it's not even the good looking gen.

Its nice desu

>Automatic

you should work on it instead of shitpostin

Manual is outdated garbage.

What 3rd world shithole you live in?

>Brrrrttttapapapppapapapapapa
The 3SGTE really is a thing of beauty

If you actually read insurance forms, you have to check a box that says you haven't modified the car. Insurance companies know that idiots that do this are a liability. You can get away with rice but if they see your suspension has been cut so far that you can't turn anymore, you are not getting covered no matter what happened.

Forget link hehe
youtu.be/ed3lwYY2Y9o

Not in the US, no one gives a shit. Insurance company doesn't even look at the car.

you can lie your way through the form, they are going to catch it one way or another when you try to make a claim. This dream will end when you have to do that.

>not returning it to stock for the assessor
>not doing it to a piece of shit with no value to begin with

Kek

I'm fine with this actually, if a car is already a piece of shit my only problem with stancing them is the safety of other drivers