youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
FFXV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffbe/bestunit-1311
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

me 2nd on the right

F-fina is here!

No! The void was mine to command!

Nice cameltoe

You're a huge asshole OP.

>Piercing faggot
Pierce your brain and end your life

Garnet is THICC.

Reported to the FBI

>sounding

Ew.

Sephiroth is UG... well, actually the best of the bunch, would fug.

I would burn that """"Emperor"""" at the stake though.

Do you think this will be viable?

Probably. Try it with a friend powerunit at first and if Agrias can handle it by herself then you're good.

Is that supposed to be sephiroth? I thought it was 2B

>the state of """"FF"""" fans
Nuke us, Gookmoot.

I'll be one of the two or three people who'll have to pull for bonus units tomorrow

2B has short hair.

Noo, don't. Everyone on it has a 1.18% chance to be pulled or less except for Alma.

same t b h
started a day or two ago so I have no bonus units

It's funny, because the answer to that is literally yes

Holy shit, I think this is the best I've ever done in the vortex.

How autistic are you guys when it comes to the mission objectives? I got one for using barthundera in the place you get Ramuh, since it's optional I'm really considering skipping it until I can find a guy with kuja or carbuncle

I just go through normally doing what I can, whenever half NRG story rolls around again I'll go back through and clean up the rest of them.

how do you get 1.18%?

gold = 20% banner unit has 50% chance be pulled so 10%/4 = 2.5%

Golds are 19% and they contain a banner unit 25% of the time.

So apparently 2B is pretty bad, is that true?

Bad for your semen reserves, maybe. In her own game maybe, but she can't help it! But as a unit in BE, fuck no she's excellent

yeah maybe

She's like Onion Knight and only chains well with herself. Compared to unenhanced Orlandeau she totally wins out though.

How many Xons

I've been using this dead week to go back and complete a bunch, made a nice little chunk of lapis. I'm kind of annoyed that I'm only missing one in Zoldaad though, it requires using impenetrable stance, an ability only learned by maxed out Nichol.

with 5 Xons how often do you get Giancrysts

From what I've been reading from actual JP players, she's a bad chainer and a bad finisher. She needs to move to chain so she's not consistent and she needs multiple turns to set up. She'll be worse than OK, Tidus and Orlandeau.
As a finisher she only has a 999% move that can't be used twice and leaves her at 1% HP and can't benefit from killer and elements.

Basically her only good point is the awesome machine killer.

Just the one, does having more improve the drops? Not that I have more than one.

>She needs to move to chain

Only for her big chaining move. She gets a 400% 10 hitter always

You still won't have the imperil or the element from her other skill, unless you bring other units to close the gap.

I don't really see where the "awesome" part is.

How hard did Sabin get tentaclefucked when he jumped into the river?

A 4x chain is totally standard, it's what Orlandeau has. People do Darklandus or Firelandus all the time.

And she's excellent because she comes with dual wield, has more (unconditional) attack passives and can equip far more weaponry. She can do an Aigaion's Fist build without any extra materia, unlike Orlandu.

I think people are trying to convince themselves that she's good. She's good on paper but in reality DV/Orlandu/Tidus/OK are more practical

>As a finisher she only has a 999% move that can't be used twice
Every other finisher with a 1000% move has it locked behind a conditional. Her's hurts, but it's available always. Combine that with her insane atk passives that aren't attributed to weapon types, and she becomes one of the best Fixed Dice users in the whole game. She even has attach element to really abuse it.

Just using Luneth's Cut Through means 1400% mod without any penalty, with killers and elements.

For Fixed Dice memes maybe, but after her move she will probably die since she's at 1%, and needs to be brought back to 100% to be used again. So I think i'd rather use her LB with entrust for this.

Fire Veritas is still the best, sorry.

Supposedly, that's why I was asking you

More versatile, sure. But better or more reliable? Hardly. His 100% imperil is locked behind a magic counter, and his 1000% finisher is locked behind a counter as well. And anything besides his counter fire imperil she'll out-imperil anyway. In addition, FDice FV gets only a 20% passive attack boost while 2B gets 80%. She outdamages him almost all of the time. FV just has the advantage of being able to attach different elements for different compositions.

>immediately bring up a non Fixed Dice finisher
user, stop, you're completely missing the point. Fixed Dice is the entire point. She reaches absolutely absurd attack levels with it while most units are very gimped by equipping it. Her LB is definitely better to use if possible but let's not pretend it's impossible to work around her blow up gimmick. Otherwise DKC would never be considered ever.

Is there a JP list of the top 5 finishers? kinda sucks that the best finishers in global keep shuffling nonstop, not even sure who's up top now and how long they will last. Is there any future proof finishers at all? Olive is dead

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Why do people tolerate this autist? this is literally every thread with this

And what did he do right?
You must be new..

JP free daily pull. Who's it going to be?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

agnes

Delita or Lightning

altema.jp/ffbe/bestunit-1311

I'm not sure if there's another JP tier list for roles

>tfw get first full team of espers
feels good t b h

Yes
1. Fire Veritas
2. B2
3. Cloud
4. Gunner Jake
5. DKC

Queen. Meh. Still that's been four base 5*s that I've pulled since I started playing, which was less than a month ago.

I don't get why aileen is considered better than OK other than the fact that she doesn't need a second unit for imperil.

>They are all 1* and level 1
Come back when they are 2* max level kid

Oh that finisher list is shit.

t. lunethfag

He replying to someone talking about Luneth you retarded fuck.

Why the fuck are you still using rain locke and fina?

DKC heals himself, and the fact that he's losing HP is one of his biggest downside and why people are avoiding him for other finishers

No. Cloud is way better than 2B and veritas. Jack is retardedy bad with enhancements and imperils balthier is better. This list is a joke.

Rain is still a great debuffer and buffer, while Fina is also a great healer just below Refia. While starting out they're both good picks.

>2B 2nd best finisher in JP
>dude she sucks

?????????

DKC heals himself, and he also kills himself by doing 120% of his HP in damage. If 2B wasn't touched then she can use her move and then just get healed. She has a re-raise built into her kit. If you're just one-shotting a trial/raid event you can just let her die. Like I said, not impossible to work with. Party comp is constantly changing anyway

Threadly reminder that FV shills will argue with a rock

>top 5 healers
>tilith nowhere in sight

This game is stupid with its constant unit trashing

After I finish Excalibur I am getting my second DW, but I'd like advise about my priorities after.
I have a choice out of Blade Mastery, Rikku's Pouch, an Emperor's Magesty, or a single Letters and Arms (no fryevia but 2 ashe).

>not using Tomorrow style

Blade Mastery if you don't already have one. Otherwise probably the pouch.

That only works one turn.
Second turn you'll get damaged and have below 100%, so you'll need to heal, hit, then maybe get healed again or die.
Her re-raise is 20% HP, it's shit she'll die again.

If you're one-shotting fights it probably doesn't matter if you're using 2B or whatever you have anyway.

I mean if using 2B is the difference between a OTKO and not, yeah she's good, but that's hardly important.

You're a joke, why should we believe someone who plays GL BE on what the best JP BE finishers are

You can get info from JP players, what do they think of Trance Terra as a unit?

tomorrow style hurts my eyes, i dislike inverted colors

>specifically mention fixed dice fire veritas in my post
>he thinks i'm implying FV can't use FD
topkek

I play JP you moron. you guys can continue on the worst version but that list needs work. It's right about a few things like healers and mages but it's chainers are in weird positions. Finisher list is a joke and rikku above bards makes little sense even with aoe reraise because they do different things.

>4. Gunner Jake
>Jake
NIGGA WHAT

What are you going on about, my man? What are these weird hypotheticals we're bringing in for no reason? There's plenty of ways to top off 2B before she slams them for 999%, and if you're using tilith she'll just heal her to full right after. We've also got the bard meta incoming and every couple of turns she has her LB to use. I just have no idea what you're trying to prove besides you're going to have to do things slightly differently when you're using one of them as a finisher.

Not that guy but I use photon.

>2. B2
Someone else from A2's unit survived? Whoa, crazy

But white is easy to read on black and its easy on the eyes when you're chilling in your pitch black room all day.

I'm pretty sure what I wrote wasn't that hard to understand. How many heals are you going to use for her?
If you heal her after her attack, she'll still get damaged by the boss, so next turn you'll have to heal before and after her attack. Unless the boss is doing barely any damage so the bard can heal that up, that won't work.

in season 2 we get Brave Exvius original™ versions of all our Brave Exvius story characters. Because they're 5* bases locked behind the gacha they're allowed to be good now

>Literally every thread
That's the point though? It's a "threadly" reminder, after all.

CG Jake is pretty shit though.

Don't forget the upcoming Brave Exvius Original Kain from IV!

Not as bad as the dipshit that keeps saying "B2"

it's super annoying

Yes and you morons tolerate this behavior for some reason. How about I go make 10 VPN accounts and spam each thread with "threadly reminders" for every character in FF?

Dumb faggot

You should admire Vaynefags dedication.

I used to be really annoyed by it and reported the poster but now my brain doesn't even notice the posts. Every time I see something about Vayne or doing something wrong, I don't register it and move on. It's pretty useful.

I mean I wish those fucks would use a trip so I could at least filter them but I guess I've been doing that naturally

Bards heal at the end of the turn. So if you use your healer to get her topped off she won't be left at 1% HP for the next turn. If you have any of the game's one billion off healers, you can give her some HP back. If you're really in some unhealable situation then just refresh your attach lightning/lightning imperil and build up the LB. This is just a pointless discussion, of hypotheticals wrapped in hypotheticals. It's not anywhere near as hard to use her as you're making out.

not as a finisher, allegedly.