Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1y5_LxBuSKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HARADA GIVE ME REPLAYS

WHEN IS PS4 UPDATE?

paul is dishonest

Nina is cute

Cutest vampire is almost here!

Reminder that Koreans will never allow Tekken to be fixed.

Do you people just play ranked

I've got like 200 quick match wins that could have been ranked wins but arent from anxiety

>All this TMM hate
Why? He's a legend
>Still says things like hah I just RAPED that stupid Paul player
>Rages uncontrollably at dumb shit he cant control like lag
He's like a Time Traveler from 2003. Also he's surprisingly uncucked for a Swede.

the taiko dlc is out now on pc? is eliza available too?

yes. we arent bitches

Yes and Yes.

Well I am

Cutest vampire is here!

Is Jin good?

I play devil jin

But he doesn't look as nice :((

youtube.com/watch?v=1y5_LxBuSKU This guy has a bunch of great King tutorials on his channel if anyone is trying to learn him, here's a general overview guide.

just remember to bind your shoulder buttons if you're on pad (I have 1+2 R1, 3+4 L1, 2+3 R2, 1+4 L2)

Just use ShadowPlay or something.

I want Queen Crimson to dominate me! In Tekken

So wait, does Steve even have any worthwhile lows? How do people play this fuck?

My binds reset every time I restart the game, and have since launch.
Is there a fix for that or what?

That's pretty gay user

Paul is for brainlets

>just remember to bind your shoulder buttons if you're on pad (I have 1+2 R1, 3+4 L1, 2+3 R2, 1+4 L2)
This is probably a stupid question but is that tournament legal?

After picking up Kazumi I've realized just how much I rely on my main's gimmicks and the fact I have 0 fundamentals, spacial awareness, etc.

Of course it is tournament legal.

still no fucking deathmatches

When does PSN store update with the new items

psn updates every tuesday

This. I'm gonna miss my main man Heihachi.

watch the patch hit on fucking monday

>he picked a boxer expecting good lows

d/b+2 is good but slow, ALB+d2 can catch people by surprise and d+1 and d+2~1 are decent duck low pokes that you can duck cancel. Your best lows are going to come from super close range where you can do d/b+3,2 for a knockdown and follow it up with an ALB d+2 or where you can throw them out from peekaboo stance (PAB d+1) in combination with fast highs, mids and a throw that needs a 1+2 break. You're not going to get any huge combos off of his lows though. He only needs a few to keep people on their toes. Steve's big damage comes from his CH tools and as soon as people stop hitting buttons when you have the frame advantage and you're hitting b+1 (ie. as soon as you get into green ranks) you're going to have to work for those counterhits.

I'm into shit like Spawn so I can dig the super edge

No idea. I'm on PS4 and haven't had any problems.

Yeah for sure. Don't be afraid of playing King on pad or think you have to claw and just do really good. Macros make him a ton easier, though there's no real cure for his wavedashing.

There used to be a lot of controversy around this subject but these days, button binding is generally considered okay at just about every tourney

Kazuya's rage drive is so fucking obnoxious.

hey man rog had sweep

Are you that proud of Fighter rank, you post it in every thread.

Any Asuka OKI setups?

Something other than F+3 tech trap.

oof, that's alot of pouches my boy.

Yeah. I had honestly never expected to past Marauder. If only you could see how happy I was when I earned the rank.

Does anyone know where I can find the full version for the opening ceremony of KOIFT 2016 where Yumi Hara and Taketora did the intro?

But I'm an AMDfag.

Best King pad bindings are

L1 = 1+3
R1 = 2+4
R2 = 1+2
L2 = 3+4

It makes RDC piss easy so you can just go L1, L2, R1, R2, R2+L2. You're not going to use 1+4 or 2+3 that often with king

>bind buttons on a stick
you can't stop me

Better change graphic cards, user! Or use that playback feature if you're on Windows 10. I'm sure you're missing alot of dirty clips you could be capturing right now.

Fighter and Maradeur are not really different skill levels, hell, you can easily drop from yellows to the Maradeur.
Won't ruin your happiness though, enjoy your rank, it's better than what, 85% of the people playing? Sounds alright to me.

Oh shit a bunch of taiko no tatsujin shit just got unlocked for PC.

Yeah. I know. It was more of just a personal achievement. I got real sick of choking and ruining my promotion opportunity 24/7 and even getting demoted right after.

Thanks though, user.

>trying to lab against Kazumi's meme dash
>safe mid
>other mid launches
>safe high launch
>low sweep
>unbreakable grab
Your only option really is to guess. I'm just gonna throw out a yolo hopkick whenever they dash towards me because fuck it might as well

Can anyone confirm if the bikinis came with the item updates?

yeah in neutral just have to try and float it, but if she does f3 cancels you can d4 her out of every option

What are some good memes to use as Kazumi

I tried fuzzy guarding that shit but it doesn't really work
try jabbing as soon as you see her fly

Is Miguel a good transition for me if I play Bryan? I want to play someone else until I get a stick, because the qc movements are giving me cancer on pad

I think you can sidewalk left most of her options from it

*transforms into devil mode, slowmo as you go crashing down*
Pshhh... pathetic.

Is Chloe a good beginner character? She looked fun so I picked her up. Who else should I consider picking up? Her and Master Raven are the main ones I've been playing so far.

I play Bryan on pad. The biggest qc movement is qcb3. U can't even do that a few times a round? A stick is not going to help...

Am I a shitter if I play Asuka?

Probably

Maybe

Perhaps

yep.

Miguel is pretty unga so a retard like you should be ok

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________KA_______________________________________________________

I just don't like playing on pad to be honest. And there's a few combos where you have to do qcb pretty quick, and I now I'd do it better on stick

Drop your tag or shut the fuck up

Eliza is out on PSN finally

You're only a shitter if you quit!

Play who you like.

Rofl which combos? Those fancy ones with qcb24? If I'm feeling myself and wanna style on someone I use that to s! Or ff4. ff4 is the most aesthetic imo.

When I reeeeally wanna style on someone uf4, ff4 s!

But overall I think it's better to stick to b24 s! Or 124 s! For the awkward combos. Hell I don't even do ff3 s! For 3+4 ch or rd hit. Keep it simple ^__^

Excluding Mishimas, which characters do you give your whole respect to a player for learning and sticking through with?
Nina for me

Technically speaking yeah, but she is pretty weak if you ever level up high enough. That's the reason though. You have to rely on fundamentals the higher you go with her.
But she has good strings and gimimicks to also rely on against new players. (And damage)

Bryan
Steve
Nina
Jin

Honorable mentions
Feng
Miguel

Lee

steve fox and yoshi

Jack-7. No gimmicks, no trickery, no bullshit.

Reminder that if you lost to Jack 7 today, you straight up got out-played.

Why would you ever play a mishima?
Nearly every other character can get the same or better results with little to no execution. You're not going to be the next JDCR.
All the autistic execution is pointless

Why didn't you just ask
>who do you main
That's all these replies are

you gotta sidewalk it. sidewalk beats every dangerous option and gives you a launch.

Reminder that if you lose at all you got outplayed

JDCR won his last important matches with Dragunov though.

execution is fun desu

Lee Nina and Lars

How long did you play until you felt you were pretty confident in your movement?

Proves my point even further

>Nearly every other character can get the same or better results with little to no execution

Son, which other characters have a 14 frame launcher that's +5 on block, and give me a 50/50 mixup just by executing wavedashes

i can kbd in practice and lobby easily but in game i always fuck it up because i'm busy trying to focus on what they are doing.

if people chose their mains based on results everyone would play dragunov and jack instead of just most people

>Nearly every other character can get the same or better results with little to no execution

This is why..

Mishima's are hard and most characters can get twice as much for half the work but the better you get at Mishima's the better player you'll become.

i14(13) +5 nh launcher
Amazing mix-ups
Best punishment
Best mobility

U gotta work hard but the rewards are there.

Besides it's much more satisfying to backdash and electric some dumbass then apply infinite 50/50s and crush everything playing ling

It's not like mishimas are complete garbage if you can't electric consistently. Wavedash mixups are enough to carry you to light greens because most people can't deal with that shit.

14 is such an irrelevant number. Nothing needs to be punishes in those exacr frames.
It's usually like 10,11,15 etc.
How's that mid taste during your wavedash?

Why haven't Dragunov main offed themselves yet?

learn how to peekaboo

Who do you main?

Can you not just duck wavedash pressure? God fist is a high and the mids from it are painfully slow

if they're really good they'll cancel the wavedash and do a normal mid.