/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Moroes edition.
>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected.

>What servers are we on/going to roll on?
>Active:
* - Medivh Warmane 1x TBC (HORDE)

* - Atlantiss 1x/3x Cataclysm (ALLIANCE)

>Upcoming servers:
* Northcraft - Instant 68 x1 WOTLK (August 4th)

* WoWAura - TBC (July 28th)

Tags:
wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bL0KdJnugfA
tbc.wowaura.com
wowaura.com/v2/foros/index.php?topic=49992.0)
check-host.net/ip-info?host=tbc.wowaura.com).
pastebin.com/gpm9kw9u)
strawpoll.me/13553972
youtube.com/watch?v=5cds2iM0fm4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m28s
youtu.be/6xCJinZF7mA?t=25s
strawpoll.me/13554923
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread:

>WoWAura - TBC (July 28th)
Gummy 2.0 hype

APOLOGIZE

doodeldoo wheres teh broof? :DDDD

Come watch raid BWL on Anathema!

youtube.com/watch?v=bL0KdJnugfA

You better not bully us!

Gummy was obviously planning the whole thing, like he said. Felmyst was just to rip the rug out from under grizzly for their bullying of him.

Gummy is playing 5d chess

revival?

Here is what we know about tbc.wowaura.com

>This is they first international server, they have p2w (sms creditos) vanilla and wotlk servers for Spain and Latin America

>They announced 100% Blizzlike 2.4.3 TBC experience, yet we have LITERALLY ZERO INFO OR VIDEO about micro-transactions, timeline, gear version or scripting. (Source: wowaura.com/v2/foros/index.php?topic=49992.0)

>Server is located in Siberia (check-host.net/ip-info?host=tbc.wowaura.com). Open cmd and use ping tbc.wowaura.com to check your ping

>Looks like they're interested about making money more than anything. They talked about releasing a timeline and building hype with advertising, but they didn't do any of that. They're aiming for 500-1k players for the launch and 2k international players afterwards. (Source: pastebin.com/gpm9kw9u)

I would love to believe in Gummy's 2.0 but that server is the definition of fishy.

>hthe max level in his xpac isn't 70

Reposting poll for aurawow (gummy 2.0) faction select

strawpoll.me/13553972

im not playing on a fucking spanish run siberian hosted p2w wow server

>the max level in his xpac is 70

if your actually going to try this (extremely likely to be) piece of shit you have to go horde

this isnt some racial meming its going to be 10:1 H:A

why would i want to go on the popular faction?
underdog is always best

hope that noone is retarted enough to roll there ill stay at warmane gl tho

because you will literally not be able to find a group at endgame

this isnt nost alliance might have less than 100 players

doubt you very much

>playing jewmane
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its been shown multiple times by BC servers that dont have any form of faction balancing, but if you want to be an even bigger retard than rolling on this garbage server in the first place be my guest

think you're just a horde shill and this is totally untrue

Watched 10 mins of a NC stream

So here it goes:
youtube.com/watch?v=5cds2iM0fm4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m28s
03:28 - When torching the corpses, the fire spawns a mile away from the corpse rather than on the corpse.

06:36 - No comments xD

08:45 No loot from humanoid because felguard's last hit killed it.

09:21 - mobs are unable to path through the water and just evade, and so does the Felguard. They are also "swimming" in the air. xD

10:41 Felguard gets stuck.

wow..... truly gamebreaking...... guess im staying on dalaran........ lfm icc10 5.9k gs........

>strawpoll.me/13553972
we're rolling wowaura, please step aside northcucks.
WW@

please cease the wowaura memes, you've gone too far this time

No he is right user. This is the sad truth. If you played on any other TBC server you'd know.
Why do you think I said "Horde is a safe bet". Because nobody's foolish enough to roll Alliance.
It will be 70% Horde / 30% Ally at best

This. Why would anyone roll there after reading this ???

because it's coming out tomorrow and we'll see then? not like we're anticipating it for an entire year prior

Not gonna lie, former Northcraft supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Northcraft crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this server kill Warmane.

What if it happens to have good scripts? Can only see it by ourselves. If it's complete garbage well then we will laugh at some webms and that's it.

yeah 2bh i was hyped for northcraft but after hearing that the parachutes dont work properly in that one quest in zul'drak i am now a #dalaranmissile

le aunt poisoner

>amlith hasn't been online since gummy's shut down

think he's okay bros?

literally who

wait that parachute quest doesn't work? damn dude thats my favorite quest

sorry but i cant roll on any server that doesnt properly script those parachutes

>Dalaran WoW
youtu.be/6xCJinZF7mA?t=25s

15 year olds shouldn't be on Veeky Forums

where is everybody at? don't wanna waste time on a server with no buds

I was having a ton of fun on ascension but now I just lost both my melee weapons, most of my gear and my bow within 7 minutes when three people 5-10 levels higher ganked me twice.

Is it too hard to read the OP?

Some people are trying to bait people into wasting time on Northcraft. As of right now there's just ascension, paymane, or elysium if you want to play private servers. Everyone is just waiting to see what happens with Gummy's core, which is very likely to be given to the incompetent subhuman slavshits over at elysium.

Someone post that image that shows the differences between the ascension servers plz.. also, is there a server most people play on?

spread everywhere ;_;

does atlantpiss still have players?

>Do not try this on Warmane or Gamer-District, it's fixed there and you may get banned by Sentinel.
>The server in the video is Dalaran-WoW.
fagmaster btfo for eternity

Pretty annoying how much you drop per death. Should be limited to 1 item honestly, and a person shouldn't be able to kill you multiple times resulting in multiple loot drops in a short span of time.

a-also don't forget to come join us fags on medivh

Cry about it faggo, start doing the ganking instead of being ganked.

Okay?

Or use a bank.

but we are on outland?!?!?!

>1x rates unscripted prenerf dead TBC server

why the fuck would anyone ever do that to themselves?

>400 people online Atlantiss
talk about a fall from grace
what the fuck happened?

tfw no good games, every hyped wow server is shit and barely any decent games on the horizon in 2017

Torture.

Only 1 quest so far that's broken and it's the same on nost/elysium but it just cheeses it.

Also, NO FUCKING BOES

who /freakz/ here?

How are pets and swim pathing etc on ascension?

You guys know you can go to warlock trainers in org and SW and select your gear and pay gold instead of dropping it, right?

tfw guilds cant kill kael or vashj on outlands "muh nerfed content"

If it was only their anti-cheat being bad... The entire economy is ruined because of people abusing glitches and hackers. When I leveled on Dalaran a mage gave me 1k gold like it was nothing and half admitted the whole truth. Wasn't surprised cause made almost as much from exploiting bugged mining nodes.

>people on warmane are shit so it's difficult well scripted content

Interesting line of thought. Did you think them tuning bosses to have unkillable HP pools on lord to solve how fast bosses were dropping was the pinnacle of game design as well?

>No fucking BoE
What you mean? Mobs don't drop green items and such on Warmane?

Why does the Alliance outnumber Horde 58%-42% on Ascension?

Apparently they dont have money for shills, no ones answered any of my questions lol

guild thats progressing on vashj/kael has actually decent ppl, but what does /wpsg/ cuck know :p

Did you forget to include your argument?

madman

retard

does medivh have a discord?

y ur the retard suddenly bringing off-topic lordaeron to this.

>he's still replying

they do its just real fuckin rare
like learn where treasure chest are in the zones because thats where youre gonna get nearly all your greens rare

It usually is rare in vanilla/TBC. Got a rogue 20 or so but stopped for now. Actually seen a few drop table bugs. In Wailing Caverns Elementals dropped Deviate Hides.

strawpoll.me/13554923

All northbulls check in

As said they nerfed boe droprates cause they were insanely broken on launch so they're balancing the economy with not as many being pumped in

>instant 70 stock sunwell

lol

Going to create a Horde guild on AuraWoW nothing serious but need some name ideas, dumping some:

nice meme dude

warning
don't join a guild with loot council or
actually I don't care anymore, do w/e, I hate all of you

>los peruANOS

hello molten shill, enjoying your dead server?

?

>pay to win prenerf pay to win pay to play slav server

Try again northcuck.

why must you underages use memes in everything

I believe in your cause, user.
Maybe wait until everyone is rolling somewhere in mass or else it will just become a meme, but I'd support you when it happens.
...not that it will matter, but whatever. Your heart is in the right place. Don't give up on them.

every man for himself

would trigger people more though.

Idk I like the Cartel idea like south american drug cartel but with something stupid referring to the thread.
>
You got the idea ! Some good ones too but need smthing spanishy.
Too obvious
Wut? I'd rather call it
WEA = ?
Hmm the Trump Wall. Not bad ! What about:

(the wall in spanish "el muro de Donald Trump")

>nc stress test so soon
*shivers*
FUCKING HELL brehs how do i contain my excitement

by not posting

There has to be something really good that would make them rage.

based ascension wwu

like, to make them mad they lost their colony?