Post your Countries/States Unmarked Police cars

This is a Holden commodore from South Australia

Commodore ss from Victoria

>literally taken from a bus

Elizabeth dwelling scum detected.

fuck off mate once me cennalink check comes in im gonna come smash ya up mate betta watch out im on the gear too mate ill bring me 15 cousins too

This. Fucking kek. OP is a literal bus rider.

Gimme 2 hours to drive up to Gaydelaide cunt and I'll knock your head in, meet me at Munno Para shopping centre.

i live in new zealand and its the same here, just a regular looking late model commodore

they used to have falcons and commodores back in the day but i guess it's all holden now

The most common but now dwindling unmarked police car in the us is/was the Crown Vic P71.

It's gotten to the point where the majority of people will drive the speed limit around any panther platform ford because its so ingrained at this point.

It's weird because all of the "unmarked" cars still have police package steel rims and dark grills.

There's also chargers, modern tauruses, explorers, and the Caprice PPV (L77 engine) which is really only used by highway patrols and very rich departments.

Saw one of these pull someone over. It even had one of those stick figure families in the back window.

Unmarked police cars only exist for criminal investigation here, not traffic enforcement. There are unmarked municipal cars serving as mobile speed cameras, but they're pretty obvious and well known in town.

When I lived in AZ there was a undercover blue F150 that would patrol the highway.

We have about 25 unmarked mobile speed cameras here in South Aus that are out in different spots each day. Mostly Camry's but a few commodore wagons and klugers.

i remember seeing a red late model 300c pulling someone over when i was in charleston

The caprice here is actually a luxury car in Australia. They would have been better off selling the VE SS (Pontiac g8) and VF SS (Chevy ss) to cops in USA

Where from AZ? Around Prescott, they got a Mustang GT and some Challengers

Fucking nigger roos

They're pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for. First is the antennas and then there's a red and blue police lights flanking the internal brake light.

Funny enough, I've come across an unmarked Camry police car here in Melbourne.

I don't have pics handy but my police have a fjuanfiddy raptor they got from some drug dealer and they turned into an unmarked car. I've seen it pull over people a couple times. Unsuspecting cuz it looks like a Chad car

Dang. I was in Gilbert, but that was a few years ago now. Would love to go back.

>It's weird because all of the "unmarked" cars still have police package steel rims and dark grills.
There was the Street Appearance Package for P71s that re-added the silver slatted grille, standard hubcaps, and got rid of the Interceptor badge at the back, but those were rarely ordered at all.

SA just has the light in the back window easy to spot along with the antennas. We have a few Camry's too

>Funny enough, I've come across an unmarked Camry police car here in Melbourne.
Camrys are used as general duty police vehicles up here in QLD.

Started replacing them all with Hyundai Sonatas recently.

There was a story on the news a bit ago about a guy getting pulled over by an undercover cop with family stickers on the car
Everyone blew it out of proportion and they got in trouble or it
Dont understand why, cunt was doing a pretty good job at being undercover

does the light flip out from a trap door...?

We also have late model Honda Accords, although they're usually detectives.
There's also a jacked up Surf and an Altezza they never let go to auction, both mufti and get sent randomly around the country so people don't recognize them

u can also get to know what sort of numberplates they use, atleast in NSW

southern Indiana has unmarked GTs
inb4 just turn

Best thing I ever did was figure out how to disable daytime running lights on my BMW. I invested in some nightvision goggles (surplus Soviet tanker) and became able to evade a police by switching off lights on the car, activating NVG, and being way faster than their bullshit Explorer cruiser.
Can't catch what you can't see :^)

Texas

Dodge chargers are common unmarked units.
Few crown vics and SUVs.

Here is a tip:
The vehicle is government or police if the license plate says EXEMPT over the plate numbers.
Also, lots of antennas.