Do car girls bother you?

Do car girls bother you?

I don't think about them.

no i just insert benis

Yes
theyre an annoyance

>do car girls bother you?
no
>do girls who like cars to pretend to be cool/instafame bother you?
yes

Why would it bother me? I wish more girls were into cars.

>Why would it bother me?
Because we're on Veeky Forums and it's safe to assume /r9k/ posters are on every board

but they're the same thing

If she is into cars only means that she already has a boyfriend that is into cars.
So she is there just to tease my dick, and thats no fun.

>So she is there just to tease my dick, and thats no fun.

Your attention gives the succubi her powers. The more likes and masturbation to her instagram profile gives her energy.

No such thing

Has a girl ever emasculated you on the road? Some girl humiliated my Focus ST off the lights with her modified Evo X, and it gave me a semichub

there is a blonde girl who drives a red 240 around my town that i see every once in awhile that im trying to cross paths with and hit on

but lets be honest she probably only got that car cuz her BF is a car guy

I only see bitches that have no clue and talk on their phone while driving.

Someone just post the jdm queen golf already

>being emasculated by losing a race

Cuck

A few years back, yes. Now I actually have a friend who's a girl and loves cars and I think she knows a lot more than me. Her dad's a mechanic and that's partly due to why she's into cars and she drives a slightly modded MX5, while I drive a 2010 Kia Rio.

Why would anyone willingly drive a Kia Rio?

Dude, i'm saving up for my college and I'm saving up for my everything. People do mock me but for point A-B transportation my Rio is a good car. It does nothing better than that. Plus it has been actually reliable and I plan to buy a nicer car when I get some more monies in the bank.

Yeah for point a to b that's an okay car but a nicer car would be always like a Corolla. That's a more reliable car, my friend. However, if you are happy with what you have, I don't mind at all. Good luck man.

No. It clearly shows you have little experience with women.

45% of them just want attention from boys
45% are dyke lesbos
10% are genuine and either have a bf already or are too busy with cars to care about boys

>45%
>45%
>10%

You're an idiot

i'm not a permavirgin who is terrified of women, so no

what are the actual statistics then?
im just guessing from what i see

>it's safe to assume /r9k/ posters are on every board
We really are you know

No, stancefags do though.

So it's about the same percentage as guys?

All the girls I've dated couldn't drive or even ride a bike. I seem to attract the nerdslut types that have no problem with making the first move on a guy like me but would have a nervous breakdown when I put them in the drivers and try to teach a few basics in a car park.

It's somewhat cute. But sometimes I wish a girl could come and pick me up instead of the other way around. Or she could drive when I was tired or something.

no cause unlike majority of the retarded, contrarian benchracing busriders that infest this board I am in a lot of car circles and go to big weekly meets often and I have met car girls. They are usually just gender swapped car enthusiasts.

Lost to a wamen in a black 350z once in an informal race through traffic. But that was kinda unfair since at the time I had an anemic v6 "mustang"

>tfw you make a post calling him an idiot but you don’t realize that 45 + 45 = 90 and 90 + 10 = 100

Delet

Depends if they are actually into cars its hot but if they say there into cars just to get attention they need to fuck right off
>be me in high school
>doing some partner bs and I get partnered with this 9/10
>while were doing the project we start talking
>she's nice as fuck and we hit if off
>she puts he backpack on her desk to grab something
>notice she has a mustang keychain on her backpack
>can it be true do car girls exist?
>"you got a mustang?"
>kinda but its in pieces im building it with my dad
>at this second I'm working up a chub
>she starts going into detail I start explaining my build at the time purposely asking her things about motors and rust to see if she is truly building it or if her dads building it and shes watching
>holy fuck she's actually doing it
>im fucking rock hard
>i show her pictures of my El Camino off my phone thank good we had those shirty cameras on all phones or you could truly see how shitty it was
>she likes it and decides to pull out her phone and shoe me her car
>at this time I want to marry this chick
>opens up her phone and my heart drops
>her background is a pictures of her and her boyfriend
>I can feel my soul crying the whole time shes showing me pictures
>doesn't help every 5th picture is her and her boyfriend
>still talk the rest of the class but don't really go any further
>after that see them together all the time find out the kids a huge band fag
>hes not right for you you belong with me
And that was 6 years ago and there dtill together
COME BACK MUSTANG CHICK WE NEED TO BUILD OUR CARS TOGETHER

her bf is actually her dad

No

Nice b8

Your penis better be extremely girthy and long bro other wise you girlfriend is going to smashed on by a Invintory guy or a janitor in the military my dude I hope you’re not married to her yet

Does she have a genuine interest in cars or is she just trying to show off and look impressive to guys. The later are annoying and the former are usually a bit on the spectrum and can be annoying but not for the same reasons.

xd

D-d-do you like my datsun 240z user?

W-what about my baiku!

stop posting your terrible pics of that trap

Who is this 40 year old prostitute?

Get this Mexicunt out of here

>tattoos
in the trash it goes

no because I am not a fag

Nah they don’t but like most of them are attention whores or they’re not all that pretty so they get into cars because they are insecure of how they look and they have nasty personality’s like a mechanic that hates their life but then you get those rare cases of them having a dad that died and was into cars, someone close to them that was or they get into it pretty fast and then they get burnt out and they lose interest

BTFO by a Camaro.... fucking kek.

Well she’s joining the Navy so no worries there. Every guy in there is a genuine faggot.

Do you guys get upset by car trannies?

I'm doing evening school mechanics after work because I'm so fascinated by cars and because I really feel my car has been fundemental in keeping me from being severely depressed. I also try and modify/have modified my car whenever its financially possible.

>Do you guys get upset by car trannies?

One of the single most knowledgeable and helpful people I ever met (outside of an actual shop) while getting started was transgender and fuck me with a cactus if that fucker wasn't one of the best car people I've met yet

I don't like trannies in general.

One time some nigger woman was tailgating me because I merged in front of her to pass a couple of trucks. When she passed me I started tailgating her. I don't know why she didn't just pull away, she was in a 350z and I was in a Saturn SC2

Well you got me there my girlfriends uncle was in the navy (so was his wife and she has a big ass man I mean so big when I looked at it my girlfriend noticed me looking she left a bruise on my arm) and he’s says some gay shit towards me and say he’s joking at the end. Oh and what if she comes back stronger than you and with a bigger penis than you SCbro?

2bh she will probably come back with an STD, the "gay navy" meme is partly true but there's also a lot of Alphas who take advantage of the situation and plow any pussy in sight

SCBro is just going to have to get used to Admiral Chad's sloppy seconds

lmao is that a base model lancer?

I believe it's a Ralliart.

No female has ever embarrassed me on the road, and no female ever will. I am the road.

This

Nope they don't bother me makes it easier to start a conversation
>mfw i see a local girl who drives a modified e46 coupe around town and smiles and waves at me and my bmw

That's actually nice to hear I keep asuming no1 ever takes me seriously cause of what I am.

Yea, that's one of those wings that goes up and down depending on speed, it must go into the trunk when lowered.

No, attention whores do.

It's refreshing to talk to a chick who knows her hobby once in a while, but if they're just there for the boys or to prove a point, it's annoying.

>saving up for my college
>kia rio
just kill yourself my man

lol what a faggot, he's being responsible and trying to get an education

let's laugh at him lololoololol

>literally kill yourself

samefag

most of the car girls i know are just thots who use it for instagram attention whoring, if a girl is willing to do some wrenching and learning about how a car functions then shes earned my respect which is a fucking miracle in this day and age of extreme levels of thottery

>t. beta jr enlisted seaman
If she wants to leave she’s more than welcome to I’ve made that clear

She’s the one that wants me to come with her wherever she goes and I’ll be a dependa, but I don’t need it. I already have Tricare and make more than enough money boi. We just tryna make it back to Japan.

This post is confusing as fuck

not even, just pointing out what a stupid manbaby you are

we all drove shitboxes at one point in time, especially if we were students

maybe crawl out from under that rock and do something with yourself instead of being a bitter nigger

what would jesus think of you being such a cunt on his birthday?

This girls thighs are fucking disgusting.

He’s saying his gf’s uncle is prior Navy and a real “no homo” kinda guy and that his wife has a big ass.

erryone like a phat ass

I concur

>literally tread on me

Correct but you didn’t answer my hard hitting question SCbro. What if your gf comes back stronger than you and with a bigger penis?

Why would I answer such a fucking stupid question?

I've only found one who actually knew her shit. Otherwise they're only in it to prove something which they fail at.

fpbp

Because it’s only a matter of time when she comes back as a closet lesbo and fucks you with her strap on

You have some disturbing fantasies m8

Get some help

Ok I’ll do that but you’re gf is lame for selling her dorito powered car and got base model Kia like what the fuck was she thinking bruh

I'm not even that user anon, so calm your tits.

Well it wasn’t old enough to be imported and technically belonged to her ex husband :^) so she sold it

girls in general bother me. they're always so fake and so belligerent

no pretty girls are into cars and are all just instagram whores, just like no handsome men are actually into cars and are just instagram whores

that said, actual honest to god hick girls are the WORST

That is a remarkable unattractive female.