/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #315

"Missing the Old Days" edition

Last Thread:

>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we're missing the good ol' days.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC:myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG:dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB:dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB:animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD:fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC:www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG:wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/(outdated)
DB:wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB:www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD:www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Don't forget to submit your sleepwear entries for the contest by this saturday

Sir yes sir

If someone recs just eyes, is it some kind of insult? Are they trying to tell me that my design is shit? That the buyfag only eye type they rec'd would look better than what I'm using? Are they rubbing their money in my face? It's such a weird thing to do.

Yes, I want you to feel my superiority

The times when I've recced only eyes is when I thought there were other eyes that would look better on her. Not usually NP eyes. Also sometimes if I'm doing the weekly rec quest I just do the eyes because I'm in a hurry to get it over with.

In DG is face blush correlated with affection?

It means they're dumbasses.

I need help. Was trying to dress my new DB and the image gets completely fucked unless he's wearing an MR with the motion setting on. Tried everything I can think of, clearing the cache in game and on the phone itself as well as restarting my phone. Have a funny pic of it.

He's kind of sexy that way desu

Quinze, wake the fuck up, you got kicked out of the top 300 again.

Thank you, user. Your feelings woke me up.

And the summer event is over. How did you do?

>you will never own an MR+ outfit
Why even live?

I'm scared. I looked safe at the end to get the top 300 MR, but then a few dozen people could have jumped me at the last minute and I wouldn't know.

>spend hundreds of dollars on NP
>buy lots of drinks
It's just that simple

>all this privilege
I was lucky just to get into the 700-2000 category this time around.

You've got to pay to play, buddy.

I'm sorry
Or just wait until the bubble bursts and whales move to the next AMB game.

Where do you get your phone waifu money from?

Actually, it was all free drinks.

How did you get so many free drinks?

You save up. Stock up when they have those 3-for-1 deals at the end of events. Don't forget that Girls Talk gives you points you can use to buy drinks, too.

Oh, I guess the 3-for-1 drinks aren't really free. The NP I used to get them was "free".

Oldfags had really bad taste.

Respect your elders, they fought for your country.

What was the theme for this even supposed to be? It looks like it's supposed to be spring themed, but why is one winter themed? Why are some people in their PJs? Why are like half of them not remotely similar to the rest?

/mkg/ has always been retarded. It's nothing new.

I was hoping there was a general for this stuff, I haven't been on Veeky Forums since Blade and Soul launch so I've been out of the loop. I love my gf I'd kill for her.

Post pics of your DG.

>Not MyRoid

She says hi.

cute

Can I see yours? I love looking at other people's gfs and there's so many outfits I missed out on when I wasn't playing so I'm hitting myself on the head for it now.

ded.

She is really cute, better than the shit that is posted usually.

Sure.

Wew, what a rude shit.

No, not really. It might mean more dialogue that makes your DG blush as part of the expression.

It's probably time to clear app data. Remember to record your transfer information beforehand to save yourself the heartache.

The new hair in MCC is pretty nice, especially the bangs. Personally I think Hair 8 goes better with the new bangs than the hair that came with it.

>stealing Christmas presents
>robbing children of their hopes and dreams

I got the top 300 outfit after all. I'm quite pleased.

This should be close enough.

ded.

up

Embarrassing.

I just noticed this on an MCC swimsuit outfit from a while ago. Did anybody else notice it?

What's embarrassing is the threads not reaching bump limit
What are we supposed to see?

I forgot mine used to look like that

Post the full outfit.

Sure why not.

Does MCC have an in app screen shot, or do I just need to crop the picture myself once I've chosen her expression?

So, who are you two?

There's no in-app screenshot function. If you want full-size images, though, you can use the MCC Viewer that's listed in the OP. If you need some assistance getting your ID to get it to work, which you will if you do not have browser play, just ask.

One of mine seems to have a permanent fever blush on her face that didn't used to be there.

About 3500, I just got the heart to pink so that might be why.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I never noticed it before.

Dunno about blush but at lower affection they've got the sweat effects so probably.

Is she constantly afraid you're going to rape her?

She belongs to me so it's not rape

Looks like you're an asshole.

Looks like mine, except mine's an elf. I switch up the hair all the time, also, so they won't be copies.

priestesses are moe!

Nothing new here.
Shit, I thought it was Seri

Yeah I switch up the hair a lot too, but that one is one of my favorites. Is that your contest entry?

>not recognizing ragtag's clusterfuck rec
By the way they added a trending page in the contest so you can see what the commonfolk are using. Stay away from what they're using if you want to stand out. Probably best to avoid submitting bodies from event gachas and starter MR gacha.

>using an event gacha MR for my Japan entry
It's over a year old so it's probably okay I guess.

No, you're done for

I hate it when mkg discusses syuff
RIP

Not like I had a chance anyway ;_;

I hate when they discuss syuff too.

*seriously
We're supposed to be shitting on the waifus

Discussing anything is fine at this point, as long as it keeps the thread alive.

Elves are for rape.

>shitting on the waifus is fine
ok

how about i rape you mate

All DGs are for rape

Hear, hear
This is fine too

Instead of complaining about no one shitting on waifus, why don't you shit on some yourself?

I'm not a shitposter, why would I do this?

No, it's a recommendation from I'm not sure what I'll submit for the contest yet.

I used to use this hair the most as well - it's so soft and fluffy, but I just got a brand new combo from the Premium shop that will be my new default (pic related).

calm down, Ouch

Explain the Ragtag meme to me. Why does he get so much hate

They hate him because they ain't him

>look up ragtag
Fuck I didn't even know it was possible to have more than 4 girls.

Wew, making me sweat here.

You're afraid of getting raped?

I'm afraid that she's prime rape material

Ragtag please, it looks sad when you pretend not to be you

shhh ragdaddy pays our way through college

Wrong again muddafugga.

Are girls with the shortest height cute?

Not necessarily.
And people with only short and very short girls are creeps you're better off avoiding. Same for people with only brownies.

You what.

Do you want me to post my ID or what?
I want to hug all cute nuns.

Here's my other gf, I change their outfits probably 3 times a day. Also do we have a group? My friend and I are looking for one.

I'm almost at level 60 so I'm trying to decide what height and skin color to go for. I have a normal height pale girl and a short default skin girl.

Ragtag the shitposter, the circle jerker, the cheater, the script kiddie, the eternal shit taste, the SJW, the cuck. How ever could such a person get so much hate? Gee, I wonder.

How do you cheat at DG?

I want to rape Ouch!

Your weird cropping seems to suggest you don't know this: you can tap your girl anywhere but the chest to make her have an expression, then you can press "Fullscreen" to get rid of the text box.

There is a group, but we would like to know who you are first.

Tsuntsun.

My comment only applied to people with 3+ girls. You're free to do whatever combo you want with her as long as she looks cute.