/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Momma's here edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/lastyear/last-year-5-vs-1-multiplayer-survival-horror/updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a c e

First for mommy axing me

The best!

>Last Year Beta coming in August
It's dead, isn't it?

Ayyy
Jayyy

I will come to your house and hand you money to stop posting this

me on the far left

>Having a rough match as my new main man Hobo Dave
>It's Nurse on Lampkin and I'm found almost immediately, get hooked right off the bat
>Claude runs over and gets me while Nurse is chasing someone else, I get away and do a generator on my own, break two totems all while injured
>End up sneaking for a bit while the gens are getting done in good time
>See other claude below who waves me in and heals me up
>End up getting found while doing a gen, get downed and grabbed
>Wiggle out as she's taking me down to the basement, right in front of the hooks
>Last generator gets popped as I run out of there and start making a getaway
>[YOU ESCAPED]

It's the power of the tramp beard

>Sacrifice 7 people as trapper
>Every game since I've gotten this daily I've either killed none or just 1 guy cause the MLG squads are out in force tonight

I don't want to camp.

I don't -want- to but if I start seeing blatant swf shitters over and over, I start doing it just to inconvenience them more than anything.

Camping is one of the most effective methods against SWF.

I don't want to camp, but the devs are making me with this idiotic killer cube

>Up against a part 6 Jason who is clearly playing for the first time
>Singlehandedly demask him as Chad, team up with a Lachappa and a Tommy who doesn't have a mic but is definitely onboard for killing Jason because he's following me around and willingly dropping his gun for the axe we offer him
>gurl gamer Vanessa refuses to come with us to the shack and just ignores everything we say until we beat her to death for refusing to help us, at which point she becomes quite talkative

Camping is a strategy that only works if the survivors feed that strategy. If, when one guy gets wounded or announces he is being chased, everyone bands together and starts rushing generators, then a pair can rush multiple generators while a third guy is in position to save if the killer leaves. Instead they all swarm the hook giving the killer no reason to not camp.

The F13 equivalent of camping is a Jason who just spams block and tries to bait counselors into wasting their weapons and getting poked to death slowly. You avoid feeding him by simply jogging away.

>bruised knuckles
>a broken nose
>a rose tattoo behind his ear
>a lion tattoo on his arm
>one of his ears are swollen
>missing a tooth
It'd be great if he didn't look like a goddamn goblin

To be honest I like the new killer goals more than the previous system, it just starts getting to be shit once you get even remotely high up and everyone's got the meme loadouts and every kill is a slog unless you wanna play Nurse some more. Like I enjoy the system more when I have a goal that makes sense, I hated the times in the old system where you could kill like 3 people TOO EFFICIENTLY and not pip because you didn't have a giant run around, didn't smack them enough times, didn't get enough points with your gimmick and all that.

I don't even feel bad saying I hope when the survivor cube or whatever happens, I hope it's some stupid bullshit that makes them mad, but knowing the frogs escaping at all will probably equal double pip.

>Fix 1 gen
>that's a pip

You're just jealous :3

I feel like he's kinda cute to be honest.

Gays not welcome

Is this going to happen every thread user? Cause I might need to stock up on images then

>NYEHEHEHEHE

Get out of here you crooked nosed fuck

The beard helps for sure, but I can't help but fine the loud mouth hothead cute. Plus, look at that body, that boy thick in all the right ways

>That image title
Are you saying the Dunkrat is not cute?!

Boom boom twink has an elongated face and is balding, girls only like him because he's the twinkiest of the cast.

I don't like him I'm an ace girl all day every day

H-hes all we got leave us alone. At least he looks better than the dude in the intro that Claudette (rightfully) left to die.

that wasn't claudette, it was alpha meg

I think I would prefer short comics or animations that would deal with four of the survivors (randomized every time or something) at the camp fire for a bit and then them during the trials.

>Almost all the other maps seem to have had pallet nerfs to them
>except asylum
>its still pallet heaven
Ok.

What if they made a Friday the 13th: The Game movie?

>Friday the 13th: The Game: The Movie: The Game

Never since Street Fighter: The Movie: The game have I wanted something so badly.

Would it just be a bunch of teenagers running around doing improv while using HILARIOUS voices getting murdered one by one? Because I might pay to see that...

Nah, I think it would be best as a typical F13 movie but with the game's cast, but with elements from the game. Such as there being one of every character but AJ. There will be three AJs and sometimes they will appear in the same scene. Nobody will treat this as something strange, nor will they note that Jason's appearance changes in every scene.

>prime Kylie Minogue
unf

>Grow tired of getting pooped on as trapper
>Switch to ma boy billy
>Treatment theater

OK FINE I'LL PLAY SOME OTHER GAME TONIGHT, FUCK.

why does the old man cosmetic for jake look like the middle of the mustache is coming out of one of the nostrils?

>Why is [insert here] bad/stupid/broken/awful
Because frogs.
Always, that's the answer. Because frog.

Because it's a combination reskin of his base hair and Francis head

what the fuck

why did I just lose all my game progress

Which game?

dead by daylight

my game randomly said I was disconnected from the server and sent me back to the menu screen

it made me agree to that eula again

Thanks game

Try closing the game and relaunching a little later. Then keep doing that if it doesn't work. If it's still fucked, you're fucked and should backup your data from now on because it is all stored locally.

I've had several situations where it looked like my stuff was wiped but it came back 10 minutes later after I closed the game.

Make sure the all the .exes tied to the game are closed too.

I mean, I backed it up, but that was 2 months ago

gonna lose a chunk of my progress if I go back to that save

Bill with No Mither = best old man roleplay ever.

Yeah that happened to me too. There's also just a fucking tree that spawns in the middle of a gate in one randomization.

As you deserve.

Better than nothing, dude.

So Sprint Burst is the only particularly valuable thing on Meg right? Quick and Quiet just seems memey and never seen anyone even care about Adrenaline.

If it is I'm just gonna buy it off the shrine since my Meg is 1 and I don't care to play her.

>not playing Meg

Why even play DbD then?

Yeah, how dare you play one of the 2 roles needed for this game!
FUCK YOU!

Why, cause of the tool box? Cause that's my emergency BNP brown box

Or do you mean Dwight, cause then yeah

This but unironically to all survivor players.

Did he say something mean to me?

>Not playing best girl
You disgust me

he called you a faggot

Tiffany isn't in DbD.

Nothing you haven't heard before.

I guess I'll have to add him to the list.

People sperging out this heavily over people just playing the game never ceases to tickle me pink

Meg is small time.

I play Ace

>Sperging out
>They made what's likely a joke

Nigga c'mon

Hard to tell with killers these days, too many of them would say that unironically.

Good choice user, that's how you can secure a guaranteed save from me

To be fair though, they'd be right if the image had been a bloody claude. Those people -do- deserve whatever befalls them.

Can someone please explain to me why girls flood their panties for Ace?

As a cis hetro male I don't get it. He's just a "happy" old guy

only bloodied mand black shirts. all other claudettes are fine and just like playing as her. You can sort out the tryhard fegs pretty easily.

Older dudes age like fine wine user, I think Bill is pretty cute too.

no guys really, where is the patch 1.6.0 crack at? i want to priate this game and play the new killer!

most people on Veeky Forums have a lot of issues and daddy issues are already extremely prevalent amongst even normal girls. Not surprising they'd like someone who looks and acts and carries himself like a lot of older dudes, including theur fathers.

I want to platonically and sexually bully David King!

For me it's that he's the perfect level of slimy hero, shit eating grin, fashion sense like a used car dealer, quick wits gambler. He's a fun character type.

So you're not actually attracted to Ace, you just like his design.

That I can actually respect.

>Took an axe for a Nea
>Didn't get a stack of WGLF
>100% TESTED (free) CONTENT

Unless you see the "protection 200" pop up it didn't count.

Hag's phantasm hits bug out all the time as well.

So what killer is next? Killer clown? Ghost girl with long hair? Killer doll?

Jason. The F13 devs are done with the game, may as well license Jason to the DbD devs.

Why Donte left the demon's hunt for be hunted by demons?

Does anyone have the old post that linked Bill and all his cameos together?

There was a part where Bill's body and consciousnesses split that ended up creating the virus that infected the Left 4 Dead universe and forcing his body to go to the No Mercy hospital where he met the Payday crew

A clown or something weird like that could be fun. Better yet, make it a mime who kills you with an invisible mallet.

If only we were so lucky.

Gross.

Help I'm new and dumb, what's WGLF

Yeesh, that's a pretty terrible looking belly button.

new perk, you take hits for other people and in return get a 50% bonus for your bloodpoints up to 200%

The Huntress would be a lot better if she had a different mask.

What's AJ's real name? Alice Josephine? Abigal Jane? Amy Judith?

Doesn't matter because she's dead. Dead!

Any backers of Last Year here? They posted an update today but only backers can see it.

kickstarter.com/projects/lastyear/last-year-5-vs-1-multiplayer-survival-horror/updates

That's a good sign.

Beta delayed to late October.

Update the OP.

Not surprising. Wonder if the game will turn out any good. I haven't followed it so all I know is that it sounds kind of like Left 4 Dead if each character had different abilities and there were no zombies and only one special infected per game, and you win by escaping or killing him.

So David King is supposed to be this rough and tough loud mouthed asshole, with one perk that's supposed to make him tank a hit for his team mate.

That's kinda cute, picture of him doing that for Claud or Dwight when