Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/-You know... edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) [Jobbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>Sinister Six Character Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862087

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>SDCC Marvel Future Fight Reveal: Apocalypse
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=877489

>This week's events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=879809

>Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=883083
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=883069
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mysteriofags are as bad as hulkfags.
you can't prove me wrong

fuck off cynicalex

Once we get Angel and Iceman, what if NM decides to make the O5 X-Men selectable with bioselectors as a sort of discount version of their adult selves?

mid patch or any hint tonight?

Concerning ABX Carnage:

I'm currently at 123% attack speed with Hulk and Red Hulk on the team. Think I'm only getting under 2% attack speed with urus. At 123% I'm squeezing out a 5 -> 1 -> 4 -> 3 rotation. Is there a sweet spot his attack speed should be at?

7/10, better than nothing.

We still have to fix the pastebin link, though.
Also, is the tier list updated up to the current patch?

Tier list looks up to date, it has the S6 and the new unis in it

when are those satana, clea and hellstorm uniforms coming?
there are so many characters missing or in need of a uniform to be quite honest with you famadesupai.

holy shit this whole time I thought coulson buff only applied to heroes

>31 t2
>still feel like warwolf is a bit too much to t2
it's cool that he can buffs villains and give you more eab score but fuck at least I like coulson.

>implying it applies to villains

what's wrong with the pastebin link?

Mobile Muggas Alliance got one spot open! Apply in-game first and reply with your IGN to this post!

just applied my ign is coaltoad

update: I'm a retard and can't read

?

Making Jean use fire attacks is clearly NM's way of saying that Emma is the better girl because she'll have the more unique mind attacks.

heyo puppies symbiotic has 1 (one) spot available
apply in game and reply with your in game name here for acceptance
we're top 700 in AC and consistently rank in the 500s for AB, have active players/leader/class 1s for AC and our store is level 9, about 30% to 10

>Character you love is relased
>They suck
>They get a uni
>They're viable now, but ugly

What's their name, Veeky Forums? You know it's happened to you.

Friendly reminder that Muggas' store will be to level 10 quicker than symbiotic's store, so make sure you apply to us

I don't think this has ever happened.

>tfw Google "symbiote"
>says "originally known as klyntar"
BENDIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!!! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EAAAAAARTH

where is agent venom?

Her name is Peter Parker

it's still the venom symbiote just a different host so he doesn't get his own spot

She'll have ice attacks only

Remember the time Mac Gargan got the symbiote because Eddie Brock saw Passion of the Christ and didn't want to be a villain any more?

remember when mac gargan was venom and was a literal cannibal for absolutely no reason

Well what else was he going to do with that mouth, just drool everywhere?

I mean, the symbiote does need a specific chemical to function. Venom compensated by eating a shitload of chocolate.

reminder to not do SL until the last day

reminder not to fucking tell me what to do

Yeah, gotta make sure you have something to rage at when the update hits, like saving SL bios when all the characters will need X-Genes.

kraven feels lackluster, another meh speed.

is the update the next week?

might be 2 weeks

>17.8% Dodge
>33% Fire Damage
>4 sec invincibility
Good for Robbie?

>wolverine can't auto mission 12-8
what kind of gear does this nigga needs?

worth it?

Yeah, that's like 48 runs at WBI if you use the crystals to recharge your energy.

no, wait for the stark stash.

He doesn't need dodge at all but it might help avoid being blinded in universal hero abx I guess
Go for it little bud

ur dum
I don't think a single character can auto 12-8 bc of retarded ai

>consistently rank in the 500s for AB
We'd probably crack 500 if Cal actually contributed

anyone here buying custom gear from the lab? is it worth it or too much of a gold sink?

I'm getting this when it comes out on the iPhone 1.99 for the crystals is pretty good. Plus I need them to get out of magneto pack hell.

Ghost Rider. I refuse to get that goddamn fedora uni.

I bought it because I had like 3.50 remaining from other purchases and there's nothing in game I could spend 3.50 on so I thought might as well otherwise it's wasting

cal is a wooden-headed son of a bitch. I wish cal was in hell and if I had the power I would put him there

Don't bully Cal

But why? It looks great.

The deluxe rewards on Rise of the X-Men are retroactive, right? If that's the case, would it be best for myself to start on the quest now then when I have more crystals, then get the package?

Yes, that's really the best course of action.

this, literally no damage

literally shit taste

Great, I've been holding off on starting since I didn't have the deluxe, but if I'm holding myself back, I'll get started right now.

>a character needs meme dps to be good
fuck off cynicalex

Odin sucks at 4 and 5 star compared to other top native T2.

he is meh tier at most. hes not bad but he is not even that good

your mom sucks at all stars lmao

Should I put this on Dr.Strange for better a abx score? The 3rd stat is Stun immunity.

you dont get 100k already with strange? that looks ok

Yeah, I get about 150K, but I want to get more.

ur dick is meh tier

well that obelisk is not going to cut it mate. if you want meme damage you have to use sharog

I use Strange for male blast day. On no restrictions day I use Sharon and get about 400K.

shouldnt you create another obelisk that should be at least 180%-200% if you want max score?

Oh yeah definitely, I would just use this one till I created a better one. 120% isn't bad at all though, the obelisk I have on Sharon is only 140% and I got 100k more just by putting that on, so I figured that 120% might give me at least 50K more. I like the immunity to stun too.

HELP

TL is fucked with bugs.

>first day of TL
>already 1 loss
i love no restriction weeks :)

>no restriction
>my 5* JEAAAAN wrecks the ever loving shit of anything that's not JEAAAAN
huh, look at that powercreep

I noticed when fighting Dormmamu with Spider-Man that the webbing lags and he'll go into his iframe, then he gets webbed after he stops moving.

TL has a major bug going on where the AI cancels your iframes or does it's iframes while you're doing yours.

Now it's obvious that it's a bug, because there are no pauses in Spider-Man's 4th skill to allow the AI to do it's iframe.

Same situation. My Thanos/Gwenpool/Dormy team got annihilated by a single Phoenix

All of my characters have their 4th gears set to whatever they rolled first, and I don't plan on working on ignore defense cards anytime soon, should I just roll them all to ignore defense or just leave them as is?

You can do that or get an ignore defense obelisk or use ignore defense uru too.

Guess I'll start doing the first one, since I barely find any ignore defense obelisks and I'm not at the point where urus are a viable option

Or roll power of angry hulk or Overdrive

reminder that mid patches are cancelled forever

x-waifus or i riot

>tfw forgot to do SL

Shadowland is getting SHUT DOWN
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=883083

I hope that more floors means that there will be more bio selectors to get.

I am confused, it is said here that there will more floors but the maintenance period only said KotH is the one getting shutdown?

>shutting down shadowlands so people cant stockpile bios before the update

BRAVO NETMARBLE

i hope they add more floors and x-bios as rewards
i hope they don't remove bio rewards.

>more Shadowland floors
OH BOY

More floors as in they're adding more floors in the next update. They can't have King of the Hill running during the update since it'd mess things up to have people already be competing in KotH when they'd have unfinished floors.

Only KotH is getting shut down.

>As some of the floors are being renovated, and changes being made, we will also need to close the whole of Shadowlands for a short period of time. We are currently negotiating with the Construction Crew in order to create the least amount of lost time, but this is taking a little longer than expected. We will be releasing the dates of the full closure of Shadowlands closer to the time.

Woops, probably should have kept reading. Looks like Shadowland in its entirety will be down at some point too. Guess it makes sense that they'd want Daredevil to remain the top of SL which means lower floors being reworked, too.

Why is it so hard to just be clear about what's going on? I don't want to read these fucking riddles

If you want to hit 100k in Hero ABX with him, you NEED damage proc. Satana lead alone won't cut it.

And if you play him right the beast won't ever damage him, so inv proc is a waste on him.

so, x-gene selector gonna be there right? And there will probably floor with x-men requirement

>more floors
And here I am barely able to reach 25 before I get bored and just drop the whole thing. If they add a selector to a new Floor 20, I'd be more willing to continue from 15

oh and more Spidey cuckboxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=883069

Why can't they just take out GUKs? Is that really so much to ask for?

>having problems with GUKs

Lamaoing at u r life user