/ink/- Splatoon General

Last thread: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup, to be held in the first weekend of August.
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - The Inkbrush is out now!
- New updating patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord
- Nope.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ve7Gv7q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>going to turf war to bully some kids after ranking up
Best feel.

>aerosprays in ranked

>ywn fertilize a clutch of thousands of eggs for Marina to shelter under a rock for months

I want Marie to femdom me!!!

Hyper sex with Marie guys!

I hate when I see my teammates on any of the ranked modes bringing in a Aerospray.

SPLASH O MATIC BEST MATIC

>yfw dualies dodges

Name a better ship. Protip, you cant

W-Woomy!

Literally nothing wrong with using rapid blaster

This cap comes to the plaza and caps your woomy's head. What do you do?

POST YOUR SQUIDS NOW.

Thanks again drawfgs! Y'all are great :))

>playing ranked mode
>teammate gets splatted
>"OUCH"

FUCK OFF.

As a wise man once said "I'd fuck a Fish"

hey drawguy from last thread youre phenominal I love you thank you so much holy shit splat on you wild maniac

It's a way to tell your teammates where the opponents are you dingus.

what are your thoughts on dunkey's thoughts

I'd say he's pretty on point, if a little unenthusiastic about the artstyle

I think Dunkey just reads /v/ and tries to pander to whatever the popular opinion is there

why do you fucks always bring up these worthless youtubers

its not good for discussion
its not good for the thread
its not good for my mental health

>Dodge this.

>pic super fuckin related

This is canon.

Anyone saying that Splatoon's aim is bad is clearly shit at the game and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Like you could see he only played Turf War and complained it was to easy.
Pretty funny to watch someone so bad rip into a game they can't git gud at.

Post more Aunt Flow!

>turns off motion
>"why can't i aim"
opinion discarded

>Have you come to cuttle with me?
YES

>Octobrush in ranked that doesn't know how to do anything but jump and swing
It was horrifying, and it was on my team.
Jump, swing like moron, then squid forward 2 feet; I wanted to die.

I want to use Aunt Flow as a pillow

He always does stuff like that, like that Overwatch video where people were complaining about some meme shit he was doing then inserting clips from obviously different games with different people of him succeeding at it.

What was the track that played the first time you entered online battle/turf war?

>mfw Endolphin Surge played

>Nintendo trying to make people pay for online

>still doing peer to peer bullshit

what happened to the dedicated servers and why am I seeing more Brazilian players than japanese? I rather have lag than constant disconnects with these clowns with poor internet

Thanks again to the draw user

>it takes like 2 hours of straight turf war to get 15-16 without tickets
murder

I still cant believe she blasted pearl for needing training wheels for a bike. Thats just cruel. Do you think pearl cries to herself in private ? She cant ever just let pearl by happy its kinda depressing

Best track in the game imo

I can see where they are fine usually from where I'm positioned, aka they are usually off by themselves and not with the team.

Pearl is a good squid, she knows she could deport Marina

trying to find a style i like in splatoon 2, so this is my splatoon 1 squid

Nice, but I would say that it feels more like

Drawanons are the true champions here. I am the spaghet on the right.

Alright. 10 games of motion control's, and I hate em. With sticks I got myself to b- rank and a 14 win streak in normal. With wii motes I cant get myself a win to save my life, and when my team does carry my ass I get lowest score. If there was a way to have the camera lock behind my inkling so I can move the camera and aim at the same time they would be great. Sadly hitting y also resets your wiggle and waggle controller. Perhaps some youtuber or slpatoon "esports pro" really likes wii sports mode but it just feels to floaty and not accurate enough to sacrifice loseing control of your camera for.

>Ebb & Flow (Off the Hooks)

user I hope you're just taking time to make a quality image, because i'm going to blow a gasket if you just gave up or someting

They have an arrangement.

>Only 10 games
Your loss if you don't want them user.

I'm like 80% sure dunkey just made the video for the knack 2 jokes

You know being unable to adapt to a new control scheme just means you're bad right? It's cute to include the wiggle waggle tidbit because you're too good to be good.

Felt the same, keep at it. Gyro + Stick is infinitely better than just stick.

Someone posted a really helpful video before of a black guy with a handcam showing how to use gyros. The biggest thing I got out of it was, to turn left and right you shouldn't be moving one hand up and one hand down, you should be twisting the controller left or right but keeping it at the same level.

I Want Flow to shove a beer bottle up my ass as we get high.

Bowling for Squid reporting in

He makes some solid points, like the neat innovative shit in single player not being in multiplayer. Unfortunately he completely misses the point about splatoon . Its barely a shooter, its more akin to a moba .

>hit someone with the vertical fling of the roller
>they live

Hey /ink/, what if I told you that Pearl was a salmanid?

her eye kind of creepy me out unfortunately

Rollers in Splatoon 2 are a joke

I'd say what's a Salmanid?

I feel like not enough people are appreciating that this period is the calm before the storm of Gold Dynamos and E-Liters.

man these are going to take some time , ive gotten a ton
imgur.com/ve7Gv7q

just be glad japs are contained in their own servers

I was trying the 96 for a few rounds of Turf War to get used to it, and ended up really liking it.
Is it good for any of the ranked modes?

Already having trouble with e-liters, it's always nice to have a squelcher on the team to at least try and harass them. Worse are splatlings roosting in moray.

It's one of the best guns for ranked mode. Abuse the shit out of that ink armor.

>spelled it Salmanid instead of Salmonid
That's what I get for shitposting this late.

Know where to find the video? Ill give it another go someday when I have time to kill and dont mind loseing. I still don't get the point when you can't see where your going

i was the other drawfag, here is my WIP squid. i dont like the shoes and i have the annuki mask now

Whats up with her eyes?

every time I think we have an uncatchable lead we always find a way to choke in the last 30 seconds

She see the coming degeneration of inkling culture cause by having a Octoling harlot wearing next to nothing on the news everyday

I always enjoy the good 'ol 10 second comebacks.

>what to do when you've called every weapon a crutch

compare to the other idol eyes. what does it mean?

Nerf everything

What you see before I splat you with my bucket

if every weapon is a crutch than they even out and it's balanced

>join game
>everyone doesn't actually play, they just party in the center, both teams
TanookinSan, noodle, abbey, pogo, you're all cool guys

>watching the dualieshitter on my team stand next to a wall and just hold down fire hoping someone will walk into it

Whew, ammibo gear is handed out based on how many wins you get or something, and only once per whatever tier.

mad cuz bad

how the fuck did he draw this?

I tried finding it but theres a trillion videos about it.

>I still don't get the point when you can't see where your going
I dont get what you mean. If youre doing it right, you should have the exact same visibility, just better precise aiming

Reef rainmaker is fucking disgusting

How do I get better with Charger? First game with it and did a flickshot while they were activating Inkjet, so that was cool.

>octobrush camps on the middle tower in inkblot academy flailing autistically
>splat him 5 times before he learns his lesson

controller emulator software

How does that make sense?

Tumblr? Twitter? something to keep up with your art?