Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/micbbh.webm
my.mixtape.moe/euyjur.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how did wfg feel about the zarr when it came out. I just baked it and its just a really funny gun. I dont like how the cannon mode shot is almost invisible compared to the penta. Its hard to see where im shooting. Is this gun worth putting potato.

Are these even relevant anymore or did I get shafted

Don't know how to feel about this, better than a statue I guess.

I want to marry nyx! her penis will be our bridesmaid

How the hell do I do kuva siphons, anyway?

>slash
>crit

It's pretty good, would be a lot better if the grineer damage was something else.

Guess you could wait for the prime variant.

It's the best launcher right now imo.
the secondary mode that doesn't kill you is a huge plus.

>s t e a l t h
my.mixtape.moe/micbbh.webm
my.mixtape.moe/euyjur.webm

How much do you think I can pawn these off for. Anything less than 100 and I'll just hang onto it probably.

>mfw i just found out the grenade drops little grenades

wew this gun keeps getting better

so i'm looking for just a solid go to primary that isnt going to be an outrageous grindfest to pick up

been out of the game since before the tonkor killed you so that was an adjustment and i'm just kind of in the woods right now

Best launcher and my favorite primary, formaed it 5 times the day I got it.

>before the tonkor killed you
shit I forgot it does that now, I just stopped using it because they fucking nerfed the crit chance on top of the global explosion nerf forever ago

actually, if it did full self damage I could have saved myself some headache a couple years ago in that rathuum event because I couldn't actually kill myself (or hurt myself at all with it thanks to some kind of sleek) when it was time to end a long run and bank our score and as such I unintentionally crushed an autistic dream that day pertaining to powers of three which I still feel bad about

It's basically two Ratchet and Clank guns combined. You can extend the barrage range with flight speed btw.

all i want for my birthday tomorrow is more clan and dojo features ;__; please de

Boltor P and Soma P are still pretty good. Zarr, most shotguns, uhh... Dex Sybaris, Ferrox, Tonkor can still carry you if you don't use it like a retard. That's all I can think of right now.

>Doesn't want an outrageous grind
>Plays Warframe

>see "WTS TRASH RIVENS CHEAP"
>Hi, what do you have?
>"TRASH RIVENS"
>Yeah, but for what?
>"PLAT"

Trade chat is some kind of postmodern Marx Brothers routine sometimes.

i dont mind grinding, i just want something to start grinding with, apparently all i had when i quit was a tonkor and mastery fodder and while i can grind with the tonkor its fucking tedious

thanks for the suggestions though

My Ivara frame smells like the glans of a wet penis.

I don't understand why there's no system to just post whatever mod/weapon/part and just wait for someone to purchase it

POST YOUR FASTEST OBSTACLE COURSE TIMES

no glitch times allowed

>find kuva siphon in the mission
>dodge the fat fuckboys
>wait for the siphon to start sucking a kuva cloud
>go in the direction it's aiming at and find the cloud
>go into operator mode and void dash into clouds
>repeat 3 more times

The fat guys can be killed, but it's not worth the hassle. Just gotta remember how you killed them in the quest.

Sounds more like Abbott & Costello
I don't even get responses in trade chat. what's your secret? Do I have to burn incense made of lox and matzo?

New, Functional Dojo Rooms fucking when

>no glitch times allowed
this excludes probably the majority of players who care about the obstacle course, as the pursuit of speed inevitably results in transcending such ridiculous and clumsy things as obeying barriers or the flow of the course

really they need to wipe the stats and make a new obstacle course designed around parkour 2.0 that doesn't suffer the same vulnerabilities as the current one, but as it stands, what would you consider a legitimate run? anything that can, in the current iteration of the game's mechanics and the obstacle course bounds, follow a roughly rectangular path without being sent out of bounds and doesn't expressly break through level geometry or obvious barriers?

Because DE has to implement every system in the most half-assed and cumbersome way possible, usually to justify the existence of other half-assed, cumbersome systems upon which they're built. I would fucking cream if I didn't have to go to a trading post to trade and could passively sell things.

maroo's bazaar needs to literally just let you list a few items at a set price and then afk in "vendor mode" and let people come and perform non-interactive purchases/sales limited by your actual item/currency availability, ie you have a few slots and put a buy order for 5 arcanes at a fixed price in one which people can then come and sell you to fulfill, or a sell order for all those extra sicarus prime barrels you got when farming for other shit at another price and people can come and just buy them

this garbage korean or maybe japanese mmo I used to play forever ago, I think it was luna, had a system just like this, and it had its flaws obviously (hordes of people sitting in designated afk areas that would lag your client, odd market dynamics, stale players, bot accounts, etc) but it facilitated non-interactive trades in a very convenient way

>frame+t-shirt
this has no business being as good as it is

Hey, did you guys side with Corpus or Grineer during the Gradivus Dilemma?

I chose Grineer, because I wanted that machete

IGN Tyflos

>Peaceful slumber, then
>A distant "gotta go fast"
>The grind calls again.

I haven't played since Tethra. It's crazy how much has changed and it's taking me a while to get acclimated. Are we still #1?

add t-shirt
suddenly frame looks half nude
why are you like this, boner. nothing is different.

Every weapon in this game is trash compared to pandero.

grineer so i could get that sweet badge

sold for 100p. did i get the short end of the stick? Not like I was gonna use it, but for a Skana I think I was lucky to be above 50.
I'm still learning how to unlock my inner rabbi

What possible dojo features could you even add at this point besides literally useless decorations? You can access Trade chat while in the dojo, and they are no longer hosted by players so you don't have to worry about host migrations fucking up your trades. Obstacle courses are a waste of time because no matter how much DE tries to fix them, sleek will be found and used. Dueling is broken and worthless. Maybe alliance members being able to donate to research? (but not decorations)
For clans, the only things I'd like to see are less menus to do shit (you need to go through 6 menus to invite a clan to alliance. Actually, just less menus to do shit in general. I hate this UI so much sometimes), and being able to view a clan without someone having to post it, with a /clan {name}.

>add a shirt
>get a boner
>take the shirt back off
>boner doesn't like it
my body doesn't know what it wants

by being an actual guild hall that gives a sense of community. there needs to be the choice to spawn there by default with all features the orbiter has and more. people should be loitering, talking, using services and using it as a personal hub with friends and allies. also more decorations are needed to give life to rooms. there's only so much you can do by stacking the handful of perfectly generic options we have now.

Nah 100 sounds about right. I wouldn't have expected to be able to sell it for much than that.

>implying anything you do is going to make people stop being introverted
you can't change me user

>-range
It's trash, you're lucky you managed to find anyone to buy it at any price.

It was probably worth more veiled, still a good deal tho.

i dont think id be playing this game if i wasnt leading both a clan and alliance. it's how i have fun. not by power trips or anything, but by tending to a little community and making sure people are happy and it's like DE is trying to stop me.

I was gonna push for 150 maybe, but nobody was biting for a while so I jumped on getting rid of it. Glad I wasn't wrong about that, thank you.
-range is that harsh huh? Oh well. I got lucky, hooray.

>paying more than 40p for veiled mods

Is there a way to guess what'll get unvaulted next? Mag and Rhino had been released before, so is everything just looping back around? Are they going to do frost and ember again, or is the last time they did that not far enough back yet?

nova and loki

Some ultragoyfounder would have likely spent upwards of 300p on that if it had a proper roll for their precious Skana Prime.
>Riven disposition is supposed to be scaled on usage
>Skana is one of the most used weapon in the game due to influx of newshitters this past year
>has 4/5 disposition
>meanwhile, the Spira has a 1/5 disposition, when I have NEVER seen anyone use it or its prime version past maxing it
Fucking bullshit. I rolled my Spira riven 7 times before I got some crit stats before putting endo in it and looking at what its stats were and what it's disposition was, because I was absolutely sure it would be at least 3.

Oh, neat.

>WTS ignis wraith bp 50p

lol

After Wia was banned the clan just kinda sizzled out, and DE changed the way events worked so that only the high score of each clan member would count towards the clan score, it's no longer cumulative. There are still some people active, but no where near how it used to be. They also changed how the trophies are distributed so that any clan that reaches above a certain threshold gets a gold trophy so no one's feelings get hurt.

is it worth keeping?

Not really, no. Free Endo, though.

i traded mine for an angstrum riven today. prisma tomorrow

I want to smash this New Loka NPC

Someone jew me your rivens, I want something good and fun to play.

The everybody-wins trophy bullshit was the last straw, and why we stopped caring about events past the rewards. It was literally no longer worth the actual loss of health that the dedicated members would suffer through during events.
DE's bullshit clantech costs that fuck over even half-active Mountain or higher clans, is why we downsized to Mountain, and we still struggle with some stuff.

Does the secura lecta give more credits only when its drawn or does it just need to be in your inventory during a mission?

how do i orokin cell?

Have any of you ever ERP'd in this game?

tell me the truth

buy plat

never, but took my Embersfutacock to public game once for a walk

No way, dude.

I got F-List for that.

After 4 days I still cant complete the stealth mr9 test

I hope. I have a decent one that has -zoom. Also had a roll that had like +80% mag size and +110% flight speed, but every time I tested it, the rockets didn't seem to get any faster. Likely because I tested it in Captura, but I've since rolled off of it to test properly.
Best guess is it will just have 1 more base mag size and MAYBE increased accuracy, and nothing else.

No, but I do tell random stories over voice chat sometimes if people are willing to listen.

Nope, by the way what anime is that cute moe blob from

PRACTICE

9 11 20 and 23 are the only hard ones. keep practicing in relays, user

I haven't, but this one time a guildmate came talking to me about doing it, it surprised me and i kinda overreacted and he realized I wasn't into that and went full damage control "just a prank bro" after.

23 isn't hard if you use a speed modded limbo.

How much do trash Riven mods go for anyways?

I think it used to be the latter, but its now the former. You have to actually wield it to get bonus credits now.

>go to relay to get jewgold
>larunda
>erp fags everywhere

Equinox has a cute, tight body.

ninja pls

isn't equinox some kind of genderfluid tranny frame

>mfw after realising how the Tigris fires

bruceframe
no it's apparently confirmed to be expressly female in both forms regardless of its expression of that

I hate the disparity between tank/invisibility frames vs squishy frames

Just a very boyish girl. Day form is best form.

Yeah I think it needs to be out, seems like I'm getting more credits now, thanks user

what if warframe had an action house and you could only make as many listings as your mastery rank?

would that be better or worse than jewing in trade chat?

>be nidus
>farmin relics and stuff
>press 2
>friend runs across the entire map to melee it and run away again
>no stacks
>900 cryotic in people are whining about stuff not dying fast
>extract, go limbo next round
>"I can't shoot anything"
>tell them to melee it

it's weird with some frames like titania which are basically evasion frames, where they're squishy and have no stealth but as long as they have their butterflies tanking the damage for them they feel just as sturdy as an invis frame...until you get one shot out of the sky.

nah. what it needs are ESO auction houses. every clan has their own individual one and can bid on areas in relays or the overworld for npcs to sell their stuff for them for set periods of time

don't use Stasis you fucktard, fags like you are the reason why every fucking pub starts sperging out when they see me with limbo.

Quick question: If I'm on LOR as a frame that can't stop being dragged off by a Scorpion (say Nova) is there anything I can do to avoid getting dragged out of my button besides just making absolutely sure shit near me is dead? I use power drift already.

>people just emptying their entire magazine not realizing their bullets are frozen
>prematurely disrupting the time freeze

can you trade elytron parts? what category are they under in the trade ui? my parts show up fine when I search my inv

melee + MB2

Holding block with your melee

Do the nikana gemini skins work with nikana prime?