withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

Other urls found in this thread:

tamashii.jp/special/digimon_digivolving/#02metalgarurumon
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_-7OXophY
mega.nz/#F!Tdk2CSIb!Q9GdEEMy9ZzD9Htw5Melvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Palmon!

You need to say something nice to her if you want to post in this thread!

I'll use the fact this thread is new to ask my question again.

Digimon Tamers tabletop RPG. Players need a set of cards (I've already laid out how they're going to work mechanically speaking). All I need is a solid list of cards they can pick from, except evolution option cards, Digimon cards and Digimon equip option cards; the first ones are going to be plot handouts once they achieve the corresponding stages, the second ones are already covered by a rule, so are the latter ones.

So, except evolution cards, Digimon cards, option cards that represent equipment, Attack/Speed/Defense Plug-in A/B/C, and White Wings (these are already covered), what are some cards that I totally should include?

Palmon is a cute plant-reptile monster which probably has a pleasant smell.

Best voice in the digital world.

bump

Oh snapz just found this thread let me see yr digi shrines

So does anyone know how to get the book internationally? I don't think it's possible yet, is it?

tamashii.jp/special/digimon_digivolving/#02metalgarurumon

IT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME

She plants good meat

I want to plant my meat in her, if you know what I mean.

She is probably the closest thing to a voice of reason Mimi has.

That's funny and sad at the same time.

How you just gonna start a thread with no Mimi?

>Mimi
Old and busted.

Don't you have some fuckboi cocks to be sucking, Eri?

HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO ERI-CHAN! DE-WASU! I´LL HAVE YOU KNOW SHE IS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Whoa dude. Eri may suck cocks, but Haru is not a fuckboi

>fuckboi
Please go to reddit, cancerous faggots.

And Mimi is a goddess who lords over all existence. What is your point?

Fuckboi detected.

>fuckboi cocks
Still better than black cocks.

Don't talk shit about Tyrone-san and Jamal-kun

>but Haru is not a fuckboi
Haru is a fuckboy, same with Astra. Yuujin is not a fuckboy but is a fag, Rei is not a fag but is a massive brocon.
So, from all the boys in the show, maybe Watson is the one with bigger balls, but he is irrelevant, so who cares.

Does Jou not count?

Or does his position as Mimi's consort invalidate it?

Anybody else hope Megidramon and ChaosDukemon end up being alternate forms of one another in HaMe? I think it would be pretty neat since the lore behind them is that they're supposedly one and the same Digimon like how light is both a particle and wave.

>A mythical, Galaxy Digimon said to be born from the fusion of Apollomon and Dianamon, members of the Olympos XII, when an unprecedented danger loomed over the Digital World: Iliad in the past. By colliding the opposing energies of the sun and the moon together, it formed energy equivalent to that of a Big Bang within its body. Because of that, it has been predicted that Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy, and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately. Its Special Moves are focusing the amplified energy within its body into its fist and melting the enemy simply by touching them (Eclipse Finger), and firing the 8 blades (Meleagros) mounted on its back, which will not stop tailing the enemy until the enemy is destroyed (Calydon Arcs).

>and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately
So, that Digimon is bigger than Examon, then?

His cape is made of space. Now I want him in HM

looks like a fucking Gundam

Cool cape. Feels too crammed together though. Maybe if the "wings" were farther back.

>gravenovamon_small_july27-2017.jpg
Yeah, that's small alright.
I wish they would put up higher resolutions for these official Digimon artworks

Know I want to know what was the danger they had to face that they needed to perform a fusion to defeat it.

fuck no dude it looks like gaogaigar, gurren lagann, and mazinkaiser had an orgy baby

I ran it through Waifu2x real quick

Jupitermon x Plutomon fusion when?

Sad truth is we'll never find out. Like what crisis Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and Lucemon saved the Ancient Digital World from or even something like what the Royal Base is up to. The reference book lore never matters because every anime ignores it for the most part.

So we've got 42 out of 70 slots for new Digimon filled. Surprisingly, a lot of them are not recolors. Seems like they're mainly adding Digimon that are the pre-evolutions to Digimon that are already in the roster, like the Jesmon, Dianamon, and TigerVespamon lines, or the super modes to the more popular endgame Digimon, like Dukemon Crimson Mode, or Beelzebumon Blast Mode. There's a lot of Digimon in there that also tend to show up in the 2D Digimon games, AKA the older Digimon Story titles.

Chances are, that's what they'll be focusing on when it comes to filling out the roster; adding Digimon so that a plot-important NPC who has their Digimon evolve as the story progresses has an evolution line that looks and feels natural. There's very few outright new Digimon debuting, outside of the golden Guardromon, and the Durandamon line.

So unless your favorite Digimon's showed up in one of the DS games, you're likely SOL if you're looking forward to a particular Digimon getting added to the roster.

Still doesn't hurt to hope, though. BEELSTARRMON FOR HACKER'S MEMORY 2K18. IF NOT AT LAUNCH THEN MAYBE FOR DLC.

>There's a lot of Digimon in there that also tend to show up in the 2D Digimon games, AKA the older Digimon Story titles.
Everyone and theit mothers where on the DS titles, I really don't see how the roster is pulling of them in any way, is just that like half existing digimon where there, of course it would be overlap
Also a lot of randos like Coelamon and Pandamon don't seem to be there to fill any particular line, I don't get what you mean with Golden Guardromon being the only pure new digimon, he seems on the same boat that those to me

>DarkJesmon
>BlackJesmon
>Jesmon Zwart

???

Judasmon

I don't like it
but the cape is cool at least

For those of you who ordered something off of Premium Bandai recently - how much extra did you have to pay?
I want to get the artbook, which is around 4800 yen - 43-44$ or so(?).
Which proxy service would you recommend?

>asks a question
>thread dies
I've done it again, haven't I

I found out that I had a DS emulator with Digimon World DS somewhere on my computer. There are 5 slots in the party for digimon but I only have 3 while most of my digimon are at farms
I can't remember if smaller parties get more exp or how the farms work
Please help

Yes.

>we've gone from exabytes to an entire fucking galaxy
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
also someone please teach the digi team astronomy, sun+moon = big bang = galaxy is so many levels of wrong

>when an unprecedented danger loomed over the Digital World: Iliad in the past.
could it be?

>also someone please teach the digi team astronomy, sun+moon = big bang = galaxy is so many levels of wrong

Reasons

So It's SpaceOmegamon?

This is VenomVamdemon Undead

He'll be appearing in the Digimon stage play

Is he secretly planned for Hacker's Memory?

It is neat that the Olympos XII basically got their own Omegamon

the cape reminds me of utsuho
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_-7OXophY

What are the chances this gets a figure or statue?

pretty low

>have to buy two v-pets for this or alphamon
>effectively need 3 v-pets for omegamon stock since wargrey and metalgaruru eggs only unlock after you connect with 5 vpets, and since you'll never find 5 vpets you have to keep resetting one to simulate it
fuck man

What about the NOOOO guy?

So GraceNovamon is like a mix between Examon (Two Mega digimon fusing to create a gigantic one, with near immesurable size) and Alphamon (only appears when sht REALLY hits the fan)

I would but then we wouldnt have retardedly cool mons, now would we.

Its kind of impressive how they always manage to drag him back from the graveyard. I mean at this stage the fucker will just crash on top of Leviathan and become Appmons final boss wont he?

at least tell them a big bang makes a standalone universe, not a galaxy

You wanna try to lecture us kid? We turned a fucking hamster into an angel. You think you can stop us from making Big Bangs create Galaxies? You´ve got some nerve pal. If you arent careful we will send Leomon a.k.a the strongest digimon after you. After all his profile says clearly that he cant be harmed by any attack.

Hacker's Memory has to do something with the Olympos XII, if not, then the next Cyber Sleuth game. It's too easy now.

The hell are you doing on my board?

Hikari's butt cheeks.

>That feel when the obscuremon you love suddenly becomes significant and gets a fuckload of attention

Feels good. Lunamon figure WHEN?

Hey guys don't forget-

*recolors Jibanyan*

Don't forget that I-

*recolors jibanyan*

Don't forget that I'm-

*recolors Jibanyan*

That I'm also here!

dipper's cheeks

>That feel when the obscuremons I love becomes insignificant and gets ignored

Feels bad.

Digimon or Justice: who wins?

same
>no non-metal vaccine tyranomon ultimate ever

I want a digimon card game for PSV with online play

Maybe one day they'll get something since they were main digimon in a Digimon World game
Meanwhile Drimogemon, Fridgemon, Centaurmon, Unimon and Pixiemon will forever have no canon evolutions.

>Pixiemon will never get an evolution that makes him into some High Pixie with a Gay Bulge Spear
Also we need some Celtic Digimon.

Are you gonna get one?

Ha

I'd be on board with a BanchoTyrannomon.

i was thinking eldertyranomon to go with master's theme of being the tryanomon leader and rust's theme of being old as fuck

Hah, who wants to get one when both are popular?
Oh, and by the way, the site update doesn't proclaim Angewomon, or suspiciously, the other 2 prototypes.

>unimon refused to digivolve even at age 10
>kept trying to fight to meet requirements
>always got his ass kicked even with full power meter
>got sick from said asskickings too many times and just keeled over
well this was utterly depressing, now I guess I'll just leave its tombstone there so that gen 2 isn't too out of synch when blitz finally dies

I need a high resolution image of GraceNovamon like yesterday.

Why did Cyber Sleuth feel the need to bring back Super Ultimate?

Why did they feel the need to renamed it Ultra?

Because having only Megas around would be too much with the power scale going from Plat.Numemon to Imperialdramon Paladin, so they shoved mode changes and Jogresses into their own happy tier. I´m more interested in the thought process behind it, seeing how we get told that Examon is hands down the strongest RK in story, yet he is still just a Mega whereas Omegamon is an SU. Similiar thing with Lucemon and Belphemon. As for Ultra...I dont know. Hell in Germany Ultra is what they call the perfect level, so thats already a clusterfuck to begin with.

Digimon Universe Appli Monster: Chara Song Album & OST

mega.nz/#F!Tdk2CSIb!Q9GdEEMy9ZzD9Htw5Melvg

>Hell in Germany Ultra is what they call the perfect level
In Latin America "Ultra Digivolution" is the equivalent to "Chou Shinka", and starting 02 they started calling the Perfect Level "Ultra" as well (in Adventure they were Perfect/Perfected).

So the fact Ultra is now Super Ultimate is going to be a clusterfuck over here too.

It's going to be in the digimon art book so maybe we'll get high res scans.

When is that one coming out?

Is Digimon the only franchise in which the official profiles are always in 320x320 pixels?

I really don't understand it. The high-res art exists, they just will not release it.

Yeah, I don't understand it either. The only hope we have is when a game is released and if they get official profiles in good quality, even when the art is not the same.

bump

rump

Soo. GraceNovamon has clearly joined the "I´m so OP I make DBZ look like a childrens playground" club along with fun guys like Zeed Mille, Lucemon SM, etc. You know its odd. I dont think the RKs even have that many UBER powerful guys. I mean Examon is impressive, Alphamon can fuck with time, and Omegamon is a precog, but none of them have "I EAT WORLDS AND SHIT BIG BANGS" all written on their flags.

They probably want to sell the high-res art in an artbook or something. Or just to minimize art theft and people reselling the design as is.

Fire Emblem does the same thing as well. They didn't release some of the high-res art of the character designs.

>Implying Alphamon, Wargreymon X and Metalgarumon X aren't going to combine into some STTGL Creator/Destroyer of Universe tier being.

To be fair the Olympos XII are the Royal Knights of their own Digital World server, so GraceNovamon is a fusion of two of Royal Knight-tier Digimons, so of course the result was going to be OP as fuck.

Yeah, in retrospect its kinda weird, how there still hasnt been a single fusion between RKs themselves. Granted we do get Gallantmon CM from this in N0, who is pretty close what with "Nukes you into electrons and kicks them into another dimension" but we have no clear RK counterpart to something like GraceNovamon. Hey, maybe thats whats tri is going for. Movie 6 Alpha/Omega fusion.

Looks like Nu/Lambda from BlazBlue