Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1ulegI1gbAPHnooqX0Yzg6msxFAUVgYmwQ_PhUWUCUCs/
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/630015
tos.neet.tv/items/642702
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/getting-practonium-simplified-steps/331975
treeofsavior.com/page/class/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit, normie and dead guilds
SHIT GENERAL

so is futureproof still a bad meme? played last year at launch, then made a new acc a while ago for the event.
I know Veeky Forums guilds are usually cancer but this game is dead enough as it is, might as well play with somebody

Join cute instead
Helpful people that actually do something instead of FP who is full on clique

If you buy any wings you are just an HUGE faggot

You're just too poor to afford them

Is this why we have no endgame yet?
are we only in midgame?

Yeah we still got another 80 floors of ET

Fuck off Doppelshitter

Was FP the one where everyone had to play as girls?

There are people who don't play as girls?

don't listen to this fag
FuturePROOF is the best guild~!

do i have to be rank 8 to join?

I'll probably join later, as long as the clique faggotry isn't that bad

desu I only play as guys because the girl noises annoy me

everytime i switch to legacy and save settings, it reverts back to google. im using a 2 year old browser extension because vanilla is fking cancer and i dont know any other extentions that work so thats prob related
took me 40 mins to learn but now im getting alot better at it

Okay I got suckered in this general after looking at the catalog

Is this game worth playing? Or is it another grindan MMO?

Do you guys actually have fun?

What's the best server? I'm in SEA but I occasionally join NA servers if the scene is better.

its fun but the updates are slow, so once you hit endgame you wont have much to do unless you have OCD

it was a buggy pile of trash at release, now its barely passable.

pvp is dead due to devs being retarded though, they claim itll be revived in a new update soon though

What are you going to do when everyone packs 30% pain barrier card?

montano cant be countered by pain barrier, GG

I'm gladly you did it and recorded.

told you man that I wasn't missinfo and that this technique wasn't a meme. welcome to the Cryo3 autistic club. also, I wanna see you surpass my 16 walls, try again with audra. it's possible to do a 20 walls combo using audra+dm+gem, but I'm not sure if it will be possible to PP it wall

im honestly happy with 16, if i get consistent ill consider it, but i dont see it possible to do 20?

It doesn't matter, endgame always defines thetime of the end, MMOS are never done. As long as more money can be made from more content, more content may possibly be made. (see: RO, MS, WoW, etc). The only exception is the game dying or staying around despite a sequel due to technical reasons (EQ/2)

Current endgame is fucking stale

yeah I also don't know if it's possible to go further than 16 with PP alone, anyway going 16+ still a good investment when you consider possible friends helping you combo

new update posted exclusively on the TOS official facebook

a ton of pictures, not gonna bother cropping

before you ask yet its all cosmetic updates

scratch that its just a guide for the current hair colors

not gonna lie it was made very well though

tos.neet.tv/items/630015
is this new or what

fuck vorici and his quests.

Nah
>Lv600
is a pre-launch meme from IMC and will never happen

tos.neet.tv/items/642702 (created 16 Feb 2016)
>Allows you to acquire a random material.
probably 0.1% chance to get "Bubble Wrap, Snow Spray, Vuvu and more!"
Never saw anyone with them

It'll probably happen, in 5 years if they're still around.

The main problem to consider is that they also said max rank is Rank 10.

So that means you'd gain no extra ranks from 450~ to 600, or the grind between R9-R10 would be spread over 270 fucking levels which is insane and unlikely.

there are other approaches of character development

I mean, we could get rank 10 as fast as lv 400 and then get things like transcending a circle 3 class to "circle 4"

maybe some kinda of rebirth system

i didnt play RO, dont know much about it, and dont care about it, but looks like they copy&paste shit from there slowly over time. some of them worked on it too.

Anyone else answer?

How is this game to newbies? It looks like everyone playing is rank 8 now

No or not much exp grind. Fast leveling by dungeon or tons of quests.

Can be fun, there had been many issues and will still be some. Developer is retarded and slow. But it got a little better..

Play on a server near you, or at any in OP, if you ping is not bad at them, and if timezones are no problem to you.
Population is low on all, Sea/SA have 'many' players but like nobody of us is there.

most of us got maxed lvl chars and often some/many alts. there is not much to do at 'endgame'
often leveling events and new players events, not sure if there are actually many new ppl

the level up event brought back a few new people, especially with the timing being a bit after a year for the disastrous launch
I came back, and I just dick around on the game sometimes because I get off on world exploration. Not much else to do while waiting for a damn pract. to drop from the cube

>tfw just opened the cube on my 4 characters and every singe one got fucking potions
it never ends

I recommend giving it shot, the game really doesn't feel that dead, not how people in this thread make it seem anyways - Queue times can take some time (especially at later levels) but I mostly think that's due to people only doing stuff with their guilds and guilds in this game are capped pretty low compared to literally any other game with guilds, end game is stale like others have stated but I think more end game content will come (the game has only been out a little over a year).

As for leveling, there is a new player event right now, you should easily be able to hit 200 and maybe even 300 just through the event alone.

New fag here.
I'm 319 now and only getting like 2-3 levels a dungeon run now. Is there a better way to get my last few levels that doesn't require me to be super geared? I still can't use the fucking market.

>and guilds in this game are capped pretty low compared to literally any other game with guilds
not true
are you guildless or did you quit long ago?

Do your pract quest.
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/getting-practonium-simplified-steps/331975

Also
>leveling after 317
KEK

how do people do low level dungeons if everyone is high level?

only 320 Hunting Ground, 290 Dung often and maybe 300+ maps for Orange Mat farming

not everyone is
or/and more chars

not much reason to lvl after 317, do

Yep, haven't been in a guild in a long time, thanks for telling me user.

Okay but why is 317 the magic number?

Pract quest is 327 and need 317 to do it.
You can stay that lvl or go 330, whatever you want.

Yeah, they changed that months ago. guilds have easy 50 to like ~90 spots now

Alright I'm gonna try this out

What are some classes that's in demand for endgame/guilds? I don't want to be stuck with a useless build

>look at the stat points guide in the OP
>notice that a hidden quest in the starting area is missing
I did this quest on a character at launch, was the quest removed or what?
iirc you had to talk to signs and the the commander to join something and then you got a stat point potion

Cryo3Chrono3
Doppel3
Falconer3
Lancer

These are always wanted classes

on first map? signs?

The soldier recruitment signs, if you talked to all of them and then a specific NPC in the map you'd get a stat potion. Currently doing it right now to see if it still "works"

I did most of them too, but long ago. checked a old guide i used and it says 'reward StamPotion' sounds correct

How about Wizard types and Cleric types?

guilds are fine with any, no requirements. make what you want

meta builds are always useful

>Wiz
Cryo3Chron3Sage
Wiz3Elem3WL2

Link2Thaum2FF2 is useful item farmer too, but trash for other stuff

now I remember, it was just a stamina potion. Still useful either way.
now to figure out how the fuck I'm killing those training dummies in the highlander hall

SaddhuPD2, Diev3MikoPD2, Priest3Taoist, Inquisitor builds for minigames

I've been playing Archer class all this time and I really hate the slow default walking speed. It take fucking forever to get anywhere or clear a map.

What builds will let me GOFAST?

SR3

I'm open to non Archer classes as well

I know Chrono but being a pass whore isn't really that appealing

>just a stamina potion

yeah sure maybe if your class didn't fucking need a shitload of them.

all sword can dash but it consumes stamina
cata also mounted

or just use the green penguin

>or just use the green penguin

can you attack when mounted?

only if you've got a mounted class fampai

Is lindt a common name, or are we just helping the same fucking soldier in every map for a couple hundred levels?

I still like this game.

Fight me

>open box
>get pract
>Have 3 now
>Don't want to spend 100s hours farming for orange material
What do?

Is there a way to delete your Team? I made one for a placeholder in another server and want to remake it.

No

>>Don't want to spend 100s hours farming for orange material
only took me 3 days of 10-12h or so

see for mad cash or blessed shards

I like this game more than you.

with thaum FF?

yes

channels full at that time, lost some drops to other faggots
and also slacking/posting sometimes

user, R9 weapons are coming soon. No need to farm orange ones now

Does the tooltip for zucken lie? It doesn't seem to get the bonus damage from shock, and only gets it when I use it right after zornhau

Is there a new player guide for this game?

It's so complicated. You have like 100 classes and a dozen events. You have quests going all over the damn place. I have no idea what you're supposed to do and where to get things.

>complicated
lol

Literally brainlet, this game is pure hand holding

Nowadays with the powerlevelling events and whatnot questing is optional you can get 330 just doing instances.

>the item that you need 1 or 2 of for crafting random shit is the one that drops constantly
fucking why

>tfw secret spot farming

it's shit

>Some items can't be discarded
For what goddamn purpose? This game is so fucking full of nonsense

I'm using a +6 Migantis one handed sword when I got a cube with a Pevordimas one handed sword with 3 slots.

Figured there's not much difference between the two and I could sell the Pevordimas to some autist instead. Is this correct?

POST USELESS ATTRIBUTES

Fucking hell no wonder this game is dead. I log in for the first time and it blasts me with billion classes and stats that are never explained.
I want to build a fucking cute Monk girl that punches evilbois or a cute Inquisitor girl that smashes sinbois.
What stats do I build? What Classes do I take?

>only +6
>new 1 handed sword had 3 slots
How much did you sell it for

>never explained
user you have to try harder than that if you're going to shitpost

Telsiai has Pevordimas One handed sword with 2 slots for 1.5M, sold the 3 slots for 1.8M, now upped my +6 Migantis One Handed to +9 with some failed upgrading.

Not too bad if I might say so.

treeofsavior.com/page/class/

cleric 2 priest 2 monk 3 inquisitor
get up to like 200 dex and rest into str

I'm looking at builds all over the place and some people say to build STR while others say to ignore everything and max DEX.
What the fuck is this? Is scaling broken in this game?
So I don't build any HP on a monk/inq?

you can spend like 60 points in con but it shouldn't make a huge difference, just get some hp on gear