totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for erdogan

Stop holding up Butterlord.

Reminder to praise Sigmar and kill the heretic!

CHINA WHEN?

G O B L I N S

THROGG AND HISTORY LIVING IN HARMONY OR ELSE ME SMASH HEAD YOU!

First for removing chaos and undead fucking shits

>Already done it, CA-san on a keysite, for a significant discount

Wait you got key on some cheap key site not SEGA "supported" shop and you got Norsca ?

>tfw Skaven warpstone round just knicks your pinky

How do I kill Morghur in the Welves campaign? I'm stuck at the final battle.

ELEPHANTS!

GOLLUM GOLLUM

What legit website has W2 cheapest?

19 dragons. That's what I did.

His shield go down periodically, they even tell you this repeatedly and show a countdown timer in the upper left corner.

Just sic Orion on him.

>tfw no water mage in my army

Stab 'im with trees.

guaranteed replies

If you want to risk Russian ones. On the one it's like 25-30 dolars now. On the rest it's fucking 50-60 euro/dolars. Depending from where you are. Some countries out of EU have it cheaper. I am saddly from this EU shithole. Check for yourself sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list .

cathay looks badass

It was on Bundlestars. And admittedly, it wasn't as cheap as it might have been on some other site. I think it was like 20% off. But Bundlestars is one of Segas approved sites, so I felt reasonably certain I would get my key, and I did.

webm unrelated

This page makes me wonder if FW originally planned to do a Cathay army before they shut down their WHFB production line.

HASHUT
A
S
H
U
T

Dammit you gave me a beacon of hope.

Which Warhammer Character Are You?

Goblin shaman, hero. easily.

Burn baby burn

WE IZ GOBBOS

>burn baby burn
>his CPU and GPU are at a chilly 50 something degrees
hmm

So the DLC races are more or less confirmed to get ROR as FLC. What do you think the base game factions are getting?

slann on bad days
exalted hero on good days

Vampire cunts get Kemmler stuff, Empire gets Nothing

How do you use Irondrakes effectively?

Bretonnian Peasant (pitchfork)

Some Skaven, probably

Have gaps in your line for them to shoot through, or place them behind your lord.

If you have confidence you are the one flanking, put them next and behind your most right/left unit, and use them as a flanking tool once the lines clash.

Empire gets more floppy hats.

Night gobbo. Dwell in cave, frighten easily, brave when there's no danger or the odds are in my favour.

I like to keep them in front of my main line before they meet and move them back right before lines clash, then circle them around to shoot in the flank/back.

We're hoping to get other bits for dlc ones too.. god i hope we do. Beastmen need it so badly.

>let the enemy slam into your anvil
>flank with irondrakes and other ranged units
>I am no Grugni's son, no no no

or

>use your heroic units to blob enemy around them
>order irondrakes and ranged to shoot at blobs
>some dawi are born, made to wave the runes, oooooh the steel white and blue

Lore of Heavens Wizard

Some cook from the empire

Night Goblin Shaman for sure

I AM PRINCE AND EMPEROR!

So what actually happens if your army is only made up of flying units and you get the warning to land?

Pistolier defintely. Totally worthless but I like to think I'm helping.

You just lose morale until you lose game.

Your troops rout automatically.

>enemy army can't reach you since you're flying, you've already won basically
>you lose morale because of it
but

So an Unbreakable flying unit can play cheeky forever?

I think it's safe to say there's a couple of bald, grey skinned mannlets in twg.

50-60 is still better than steams 71

Theres none.

Still fucking expensive in my country it's more expensive than first one was.

wat

It's priced the same.

Has the currency in your country inflated significantly over the last year?

Same price for me

I want to be Karl Franz.

But I know I'm more like some shitty state trooper who got dragged out of home to go stand in the first line against some really mean greenskin or marauder.

What would be a good way to implement skavenslaves? In the fluff they are a cheap expendable human wave unit whose role is to probe enemy defences and absorb missile fire. However the 20 unit cap gives players an incentive to fill their armies with higher tier units after the first few turns. Should generals have access to free slave units that don't count towards the maximum unit cap and replenish after each battle?

>skaven slaves
>human wave

Yes it's becasue of my currency. It fucking sucks. I payed 160 for Box TW:W and Box TW:W2 is 180 and digital key is for 208 for some REASON.

Lmao, must suck being poor

What would be the warhammer equivalent of the labors of hercules?

If they drop the increased upkeep cost for additional armies then it could be worthwhile for shaven to drag around gangs of arrow fodder

What country?

>shaven

lol what have dwarfen ambassadors got to do with rat men?

Poland stronk

Everdork, probably.

Honestly they sort of already have a work around. Look at units like Zombies or Mobs. Just give them a abundance of health/models/a large unit footprint. So one unit can cover and entangle several others.

That said i do with CA would let go of the 20 unit limit and actually play around with the numbers but they seem dead set on not doing that. I just want hordes/expendable units to be more viable.

I enjoy the southern realms mod and I like that the author didn't go full donut-steel with them, but I feel like they're relatively weak compared to other factions lategame. Essentially, you're just the bad version of an Empire army without anything too crazy/fun like demis, gryphon mounts, steam tanks, luminarks, etc.

And then I thought "well maybe the campaign trees have something cool you can cheese with" but they're honestly pretty tame, or are strong but despite affecting a paragraph's worth of units your specific southern realm faction will only have access to one or two of them.

Why are dwarfs so strong in campaign?

Yes I was working in Irleand for couple of months to get me some GTX 1060 and many games including TW:W.

Because best faction.

Because orcs have shitty morale no AP dmg while Dwarfs are morale masters and even miners have high armor. Kill grobi scum.

How the fuck did I never notice that this was Phillip II's face? Those sneaky fucks.

Pretty much how I feel about them. Damn comfy though.

New factions might give the author some material to work with.
For instance, a reskinned High Elf Prince on dragon for Asarnil the Dragonlord, Norse Berserkers for The Bearmen of Urslo.
Tichi Huichi's Raiders may or may not be doable. That kind of thing.

Chances are they won't be human mind you.

Because they're the master race.

I think CA could do a great re-imagining of the Warmachine/Warhordes universe. It's Warhams but with cooler shit like Mechs

Have I been warped by the dark powers or does the world absolutely need flash mobs that would shout 'MORTAL FOOL!' and 'ASININE MORTAL!' at passers-by? It improves the mood!

Why is hercules killing that poor crab?

>It's Warhams but with gayer shit like Mechs

And WarmaHordes even smaller scale than 40k? Like, based around small scale squad combat?

I never really used the mob units like zombies or plain gobbos after mid-game. Given that each battle is pretty much a winner take all due to how fast victorious armies can replenish it just makes more sense to fill your armies with better units. I'm a bit worried that Skaven armies will mostly be stormvermin and ogres with weapon teams and no clanrats/slaves.

Very comfy and a nice change a pace, but a tad too tame.

I didn't try the RoR pack for them, but maybe that's where their niche can really shine.

The White Lions, obviously. Each of them is a Hercules in his own right, but they don't go around saving the world cause most of them never go mad and slay their own families.

>Donut Steel Overhaul

Sensible chuckle. Can't wait for dismounted blood knights tho :^}

10/10 screenshot

That's why demons are getting a whole release (TWW3) for themselves, to horde charlemagnes to pay to model & animate all their metal meme units.

Guy Fieri warband

the crab is probably Zeus in disguise, trying to get his fuck on.

Hisfags need to stay the fuck out.

>Ok, so let's match the dwarves and greenskins, the two big enemies from the start of the game.
>Dwarves all have really high morale and are really tough to break.
>They are also incredibly tanky, and even their most basic units carry armor that puts any of the other races to shame.
>Now give them the best economy and most defensible province in the game as starter region, with a fucking gem mine in their capital and an even better special mine in the province right above them (make sure for the greenskins it's just a normal gem mine though).
>Now for greenskins.
>Give them no armor piercing units at the start. No I don't care that dwarves literally get it as the most basic unit, give them no armor piercing until nasty skulkers
>Speaking of them, give them, like, 40 leadership. To them and to half the greenskin roster.
>Make sure the greenskins cavalry is pretty much the worst in the game, wouldn't want the dwarves to have to make slayers, right? Oh and remember to make the light cavalry shitty enough that they lose 1v1 against quarrellers so the greenskins have no way to shut them down.
>Now give the greenskin capital a gold mine. That's worse than a gem mine because greenskin economy is supposed to suck.
>And make their starting province almost impossible to defend, with all it's settlements being at least two turns away from each other and Iron Rock being pretty much the most accesible place in the world.
>Now, to give them an edge, if they win a shitton of battles in a row or raid for a long ass time, they spawn one extra stack that has terrible AI, tends to get sidetracked and killed and is never present for the vast majority of attack battles.
>The winner of this war will have access to the badlands, a huge amount of highly defensible regions that can produce a shitton of money.
>Yeah, that's it. Good job guys! I think we balanced this well enough.

Seriously, the badlandsbowl is pretty much the most imbalanced part of the game for the AI.

You mad, green boy?