youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/CaroleQuintaine/status/890126579665428480
youtube.com/user/CaroruChan/videos
fanfiction.net/s/12571673/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

BAE>bay

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Hail.

No. The irony that she spent the entire series trying to help everyone and then, you have to threw it all away to save your beloved one is kinda beautiful if you ask me.

Bay's ending is just more tragical and heartbreaking but is just as plain as the same hero giving up about himself for the sake of others.

Of course, it depends on how you played the game through episodes 1-4 but I'm assuming you weren't a selfish cunt right, user?

''Bay ending is the most logical ending and also more emotionally satisfying from a storytelling point of view''

Thoughts?

>I still couldn't get over the shock who said ''in funeral Max nudged towards Warryn, they will be happy ''oh hey I chose bay because you know.. I couldn't my precious npc die. Warren of course!!!''
'>'oh she will be in happy life with Warren! I wouldn't mind if she ends up with Nathan because he's hot af''
>''oh Chloe was selfish anyway, she doesn't worth it the other choice would be make them ooc, Max grows up in this decision,this is why this ending was logical''
>''oh butterfly is Chloe, so she will follow her in that form''
>''oh in bae ending snow started to fall (wtf) so fate will erase Chloe again anyway lol''
>''oh bay ending is 2 mins longer than the other one more satisfying, the other one is just fanservice''
This game taught me that there are many many retarded people out there.

(you)

>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
> And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.
Logical? absolutely not. Emotional? Yeah, it's really sad that they getting emotional over this retarded choice.

Here is one of my drawings!

OH FOR FUCK SAKE DON'T START WITH THIS AGAIN

She is. And you.

Here is Rachel!

whats ur end game

I sacrified arcadia bay

Episode 4 came out 2 years ago.
Say something nice about it!

make warryn one then i'll find these funny

It was the calm before the storm

no, i meant what's your purpose of drawing trannies

For fuck's sake stop reposting same discussions again and again /v/irgin

>pic related btw

It brings more diversity to the game and people were talking about a trans rachel

But it's still 28th July...

only this one is acceptable
you forgot to add black eye though

Here;s one of rachel!

Rachel is a girl (female)
the end

Say something nice..

The only powerful scenes were AU (this includes best guy William), Max's morning grope and the scene where they found Rachel

The other scenes were totally shit on the bed. Frank; that retarded choice where we can leave him die (forgetting about time-travel powers), their leaving Nathan like that without making him talk, going to junkyard at nighttime like a retard, Nathan's voice messages' not reaching at the right time. Everything was forced af.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Daily reminder that Ep5 was filled with many placeholder/meaningless;with fake-major decision screen choices, in reality, all of them were *minor* choices, and that famous *this action will have consequences* didn't even appeared in none of them (because they were all happening in AU,made no impact in story,character rather than altering some dialogues in nightmare;but didn't change anything about major context )

The only major so-called choices were ending choices.
The other minor choices of Ep5 were just bullshit and obviously worthless. This is why -> *warryncucks are crying in somewhere*

Didn't get enough attention in the last thread, huh?
Well here's a (you) for ya, buddy.

>newfagging this hard

>calling thread's holy-pasta as attentionfagging
trannyfaggot pls

>Chloe (obviously, as main character)
>Max (Farewell)
>William (dream/possibly in Farewell)
>Joyce
>David
>Frank
>Nathan
>Principal Wells
>Trucker guy

Who else is returning?

>people thinking the ending where they let their loved ones die, is emotionally *satisfying* from a storytelling point of view
>tfw LiS choices proved that 53% of people have some serious psychological issues,feeling suicidal
that's scary

Where's Rachel?

Rachel

>returning

she's dead in the first game

I heard rumors Rachel might make an appearance or two as well
It was 47% before Square made EP1 free

Rachel will be one of main characters in prequel.

They also made Max suffer by not choosing the ending she wants the most (of course she didn't ask for any of these but it was undeniable that she was reluctanly going in bay ending, and in bae she was happy that Chloe by her side)

Victoria

>Cue_E4_4A_Beach_Insertion_Max_130="I'm looking forward to the day when we can just go on a road trip to Portland."
>tfw she sees a newspaper DURING THE GODDAMN STORM and all she could think about is, going on a date with blue haired chick

>b-but my Max was prioritizing the town's people!

Jefferson

>canonically she also completely ignored the entry about going-ape and only wondering going on road trip with her Chloe
Good.. good..

she also tried so hard to help other when she saw them in bad situation as much as she can (which bayfags are disagreeing and calling her as bad person)

but it's undeniable that she was prioritizing Chloe's life first,her dedication,priority was bringing her back so they could overcome this together,as long as her partner in time&crime Chloe's with her,as she said.

I have only one question. Just one question and whenever I mention this, nobody can explain nor sayin' anything.

She ripped butterfly photo up in a heart beat in bae ending, seemed so much certain. Then metaphoritacally we can took it as ''there's no turning back, their story ended here and they will move on''

But why the fuck didn't she rip the butterfly photo in bay ending? It was standing by her side steadyingly and possibly auto-pilot self took it without any doubt; even if she didn't she has still selfie from the class so.. there's no way developers would forget this. So did they wanted to leave some clues for players for their story?

Would you kill the girl you love without leaving any chance of being able to go back in time and change it?

>there's no way developers would forget this
You're overestimating their competence

They left intentionally/or unintentionally left a biggest clue. I'm always saying this:
>Story will repeat itself and town will be destroyed.That'll be the last scene and fate of arcadia bay.
and/or simply Max also left herself to chance to save go back into time to save Chloe again. Because again, in this ending she was involuntarily making that choice because she'll be alone in this journey.

>tfw Max cuck'd/trolled bayfags sneakily
this girl's genius

I guess we found the hidden message behind Bay ending.

Trans girl Joyce!

If anyone missed this from previous thread

twitter.com/CaroleQuintaine/status/890126579665428480

youtube.com/user/CaroruChan/videos

why did they influence on telltale while they already have unique;comfy menu style

I read comments from previous thread.Holy shit, there are many people who are defending being prostitute and writing the worst theories than all wounds' writer, trying to imply with one of character was selling her body without any solid evidence. Wtf

I hope these trolls get banned soon.

The baiting and shitposting is incessant these past two threads.
Give it to the Baytards good, brothers and sisters. Fight the good fight and never give up.

i wish old janny was here. he might be stupid sometimes but at least he knew how to deal with trolls/shitposts

Breakfast!

add ":orig" to end of twitter image urls

bigger, but not by much

Chloe's movie isn't doing too well

Thanks

Trans girl Kate!

The movie's not doing well, but Chloe and Max will when Chloe's lawyers sue the makers of that film.
Lies and slander! Libel! Calumny! Defamation of Chloe Price's good name!

Greetings from /ink/.

Any more "Chloe gets Time Powers" fanfics?
I found one, and I want more.

fanfiction.net/s/12571673/

Who was the guy who made the UE4 LiS fangames again?
I want to see his works one more time.

Worth noting that I was the person saying there's nothing inherently wrong with prostitution - as I genuinely believe that.
It should be legal so that men and women who do it can have proper legal protections.

Also worth noting that I in no way think Chloe did it, and didnt make that clear enough last thread.
In my defence, I was very tired, but still.
Should've been clearer.

Chloe is bae forever and always.

Sbel.

So the Old Mill really is the very start. We may have seen the game's first few minutes where it just opens with Chloe on the tracks and hopping out of the way of the train and laughing.
Looks like from that it will go
>Chloe is on tracks and talks her way in
>The whole scenes with seeing Frank, pissing off the two douches, Rachel helping Chloe
>They run off and have some kind of talk
>Rachel gets a text from Frank and says she has to go, gives Chloe her number
>Chloe goes home and sleeps, has a small nightmare, wakes up feeling sad but thinking about last night
>Goes downstairs and argues with Joyce about "Why were you out so late lat night"
>Joyce leaves for work
>Chloe thinks about her life and the spark she felt the other night
>Texts Rachel asking to meet again

>Texts Rachel asking to meet again
Nah, they meet again at school

Thanks!

Sure thing!

>tfw qt Chloe gf

Yeah you were one of faggot who was talking with that trannyfaggot. You threw some retarded theories and backed off said ''aww I wasn't saying that I don't think she was like that''

I don't fucking care about prostitution, my problem is relating this theory with game while it was totally irrevelant. Because character made them clear by talking about their past but you're adding some stupid,fucked up theories from your headcanon. It wasn't even developer's intention.

There's nothing wrong with discussing about the game, but you're giving characters non-sense depth which don't even mentioned in-game. Chloe ISN'T like that, neither was doing shit like that. She wasn't also selling drugs (hell she tried to blackmail someone with that issue,there's no way she could do it) I don't even know how did you make up this from your headcanon while there were zero evidence in-game.

then you shouldn't have threw out those shitty theories in first place.

and please, kill yourself

mrs. principle wells

>Worth noting that I was the person saying there's nothing inherently wrong with prostitution - as I genuinely believe that.It should be legal so that men and women who do it can have proper legal protections
This is a fucking video-game general.

And neither of them happened in LiS game.
So what the fuck are you talking about?
If I got perma-banned for no reason,these trolls genuinely deserve to be get banned. Fuck's sake.

user, i was saying that I dont think there's anything in game to really support it, and if she HAD done something like that the devs wouldve actually made a deal of it.

But user, I didnt.
Chloe possibly selling weed for Frank as possibly the source of her debt to him was the only theory I threw out there, and I dont really see what's so wrong with it.
Hell, it'd be less 'bad' than other shit she did, like straight up stealing money.

Because the other guy brought it up and I was discussing it with him.
Since this is, after all, a thread for discussion. And it was his theory.

And shit, why not, I've been banned from here before for writing one or two post fucking fanfics related to the game.
Might as well get banned for a misunderstanding.
And no, before you go full mad at me, they werent anything to do with these topics.

Cutesy Calamari Comrade

any wacky crossover fics?

Let's just rewind and pretend this stupid prostitution discussion never came up.
It's extremely uncomfy and out of character for Chloe.

And game was saying, she didn't and it wasn't even developer's intention in first place. Because developers made everything clear with dialogues when you encountered with that

>But user, I didnt.
Then I did, right?

>Chloe possibly selling weed for Frank as possibly the source of her debt to him was the only theory I threw out there, and I dont really see what's so wrong with it.Hell, it'd be less 'bad' than other shit she did, like straight up stealing money.

?? Because none of them mentioned in-game again. (and while stealing that money they were thinking ''that's a lot for the "handicapped fund'' and chloe was thinking wells was just a drunk bullshitter)
If she were selling drugs then she wouldn't be poor af, wouldn't be desperately try to search for money, and would've been gathered the money. She wouldn't blackmail someone who was selling drugs to kids,also.

Or they'd mention it eventually, but all Frank was doing was threatening with wanting his money. They didn't make deal.

So I'm curious did you read some shitty fanfiction to make this shit up? Because anyone who played this game couldn't think like this.

>Because the other guy brought it up and I was discussing it with him.
Since this is, after all, a thread for discussion. And it was his theory. And shit, why not, I've been banned from here before for writing one or two post fucking fanfics related to the game.Might as well get banned for a misunderstanding.
And no, before you go full mad at me, they werent anything to do with these topics.

I know the only thing that faggot does is shit-stirring by making up bullshits. And you actually approved him at some points.

Get this to your thick head: The only prostitute we'll see is in BtS is Rachel's daddy's gf.

But if you say anything to Chloe or try to make bullshits from your headcanon, say anything opposite to canon add your own transtumblrinaish qualities, you'll be have hard times in here.

I've only read one and it was part of an expanded AU that got VERY dark at times.
It created some awesome lore though.

Agreedl, last I'll mention it.
I never meant to upset anyone, I'm sorry if I did.
Genuinely wasnt trolling, and very much being misinterpteted, but it was probably my fault.

what are we saying is, if you're gonna make theories stick with events in-game rather than adding your own 'suicidal,depressional' theories.
you can be work as hooker all you want but just don't give characters qualities they don't have,and this game didn't even point out such things.

chloe had boy-toy phases in past (this is where you encounter with her left over thing,and what was devs trying to tell you) she said it herself that she was glad that Rachel came along to rescue her. and every chances she got, she already stated that she despise the guys around there. so whatever she did in past is over,done. end of the word.

>Genuinely wasnt trolling
Yeah I'm sure.You were the one who agreed with that theory in first place

>Get this to your thick head: The only prostitute we'll see is in BtS is Rachel's daddy's gf.
kek. Nice catch

>I've been banned from here before for writing one or two post fucking fanfics related to the game.
don't worry you will get banned soon again

Don't take those posts too to-heart, they're all from the same person.
But they do have a point, the '''''''theory''''''' is non-sense not worth discussing.

> they're all from the same person
I don't know when will you stop accusing people on that, but they're totally not the only ones who are being against it. I witnessed yesterday's conversation and still shocked to see these troll/trannie haven't banned yet. Now, you're defending them eh

I get where you're coming from, but was mostly right (albeit very heavy-handed) there's just nothing to support any of these theories.
They were made by someone who continuously projects themselves onto the characters and who remains dedicated to causing as much strife on this general as possible. Anyone agreeing with them appears to be reinforcing that idiot's behavior. Which you obviously said you didn't mean to.
With a few individuals looking to cause trouble, and being relentless in doing so, it does seem very off-putting to newer posters when they are met with hostility for getting into things they're not aware of. That's not very polite, but that's because posters who have been her for a while have encountered it before and try to squash it before it derails entire threads like it has in the past.
Just have fun and post about the game and the characters, but don't bring in ideas not even floated in the game itself because they will not be well received.
Have a cutepost and let's move past all this.

Yeah everybody in here is me user. Keep going to flip shit on me