/ss13g/ - Space Station 13 (and Spin-Offs) General

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Veeky Forumsstation has a new map for lowpop called PackedStation
>/sapporo/ is a new and unique idea for a space station 13 server
>pic related is an example of the sprites in sapporo, showing the height difference of students and staff with a few example uniforms for teachers and students

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Sapporo School 13
New spin-off server in the making, set in a japanese school in the late 90's sapporo will be roleplay focused as players enjoy roles as students, teachers and all kinds of staff you'd fine working in a school.
Interested in discussing it or helping develop it? Our discord link is discord.gg/63VU6yH

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/astnYBFr

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/63VU6yH
youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4
youtube.com/watch?v=a2GujJZfXpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for /sapporo13/

2nd for /sapporo13/

Is knowing what pills do or being prepared for contraband items to show up so quickly really basic understanding though.

I was hoping to make my character a young girl with little knowledge or understanding of things outside of her job and the basic knowledge that comes with it. Like how divisions run and what my job entails.

I should stay off HoP and maybe go for engineer or something then?
I've always wanted to do jobs like Medical or Engineering but I've long since forgotten the deeper elements of both.

we get it, you're a weeb

people getting triggered by the sapporo OP in 3

>muh shitpporo
back to your discord

Nah keep playing that if you want, that's a nice idea for HoP and if someone wants there to be a responsible person they can fuck off and play Captain themselves. People who play HoP nowadays do it to be hopcurity anyway.

I went from absolutely no knowledge in medical to playing almost exclusively medbay because I was forced by an HoP to work there as an assistant. They also forced me to put the nurse uniform on in front of them and it made me uncomfortable IRL

Just keep the wiki page open and dive headfirst into it, that is the best way to learn it. It definitely helps when there is someone more experienced there to guide you but I wouldn't say it is necessary.

There's actually nothing stopping you not knowing about pills. The HoP doesn't need to know medbay things. You aren't a medbay job or the captain.

People will complain and call you shit because they're powergaming fags that can't handle any RP that goes further than "kill the antag". Just play however you want and have fun, don't listen to thread shitposters. Nothing in the rules says you must know everything and if an admin bwoinks(messages) you or bans you for it, appeal it because they're SHIT.

Thank you. I'll keep playing HoP from time to time then. Have an ian!

I thought it was funny that you ate a pill without knowing what it was and immediately got your shit wrecked, I had fun sawing your head off and sewing it onto another body to clone you.
Don't worry about it too much, as an HoP the most you REALLY have to know how to do is change IDs responsibly.

Thoughts on the sprites in the OP everyone? Do you think the kids are a good height and it's clear they're still shorter than the adults?

enjoy getting v& for naked kid depictions

I think it would be easier to see the height difference if the feet were level with each other as opposed to the heads.

My advice to a new HoP is that you should keep your PDA window open and check for people on the manifest before giving them a job change.

Only you can stop nuke ops from being promoted to warden

Good to know there's going to be an alternative to "I play HoP for all access and armory in my back at round start". Have another Ian in return. Take good care of the Ian, do not ignore the Ian like hopcurity fags do.

They're pretty good! I don't like the color (blue), but that's just my personal opinion.

There's a manifest on HoP console too.

Have you seen the naked sprites in ss13?

There's nothing to see, it's like a 2 pixel dick.

So would Sapporo be a straight high school RP situation or would there be antags. I want to see yanderes and youkai fucking the school up.

>there's a visible dick in my christian VG server

fucking wow. disable the male gender when? ban male players who get stripped fucking when?

Of course, some ideas have been posted

Antags/Difficult People
>Yandere/Stalker
>School Shooter/Terrorist
>Trespasser/Homeless
>Corrupt School Staff
>Changeling
>Vampire
>/x/ Cult
>Gangs
>Popular Cliques
>School Inspectors
>Club wars (Nations)

>straight
/U/ METACLUB

Here's a list of ideas from our discord. Not all of these will happen but there will be antags.

Antags/Difficult People
>Yandere/Stalker
>School Shooter/Terrorist
>Trespasser/Homeless
>Corrupt School Staff
>Changeling
>Vampire
>/x/ Cult
>Gangs
>Popular Cliques
>School Inspectors

Yandere and School shooters will be the easiest to make. Yandere is just a traitor basically with the protect objective and some fluff text with a unique item buy list, School shooters will be the nuke ops of /sapporo/

I love ian so much

/sapporo13/ "job" ideas
>Student Council
>Morale/Disciplinary Committee
>Student (further defined by things like classes, clubs, etc)

>Principal
>Vice-Principal
>Dean
>Counsellor
>Nurse
>Janitor/Maintenance
>Secretary
>Security Guard

>I'll get to bully the class' ugly duckling with my cronies

This is the best timeline

>idea guys near me

Don't forget corridor patrol or whatever it's called for the security analogue

>nofun guys near me

The teacher's lounge would be the bridge stand-in

Here is the discord link for /sapporo13/
discord.gg/63VU6yH

Join that if you want to discuss things further or if you can code/sprite and want to help, even if you can't code/sprite but want to learn and help that's fine too.

I'd play Sapporo only if I can be the PE teacher who drinks in his office between classes and watches the students dress in the locker room from a secret room.

There's some real meanies in the station, so keep him safe. Or he'll end up in the washing machine

There's gonna be a teacher role so that's definitely possible
Better be watching the female students you faggo

Sapporo is NEVER going to happen.
And even if you manage to create it, it will NEVER be included in Veeky Forumsstation. Just give up.

Imagine being Bane and having to be all like "damn, CIA, you're a big guy, for me with that tiny skinnyfat body and smug little smirk. I would totally crash your plane." when all he really wants to do is crash another gotham football field with no survivors in CIA's movie. Like seriously, imagine having to actually be that big guy and not only sit in the Wreakage Brother while Aiden Gillen fluants his small body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his skinnyfat belly and tiny upper body, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that power stance. Not only having to tolerate his meek fucking visage but his haughty attitude as all the hotheads on set tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CIA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? Because they're not the ones that have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed that day. You've been crashing nothing but a healthy diet of cargo planes and military aircraft and later alleged bridges for your ENTIRE PLAN coming straight out of a prison in a more ancient part of the world. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can feel that hands that are gripping his dimpled belt as he puffs his chest out to pose coercively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to hear Doctor Pavel's offer and revel in his "magnonymous" (for that is what he calls himself) girth, the size he bulked so hard for with personal lifting trainers and steroids in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room with no survivors before security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're wearing the fucking mask. You're not going to lose your plan to crash the plane over this. Just bear it. Hide your face behind the mask and bear it.

But we know it won't be included mate

Last I know they're using baycode as a base instead of Veeky Forums's

>baycode
Well that seals it then.

Redpill me on baycode?

Why do you have to try and stamp on our dream? Why can't you just ignore our idea if you hate it?

We aren't trying to be Veeky Forumsstation but set in a school. We're trying to make a unique and fun roleplay server that a lot of people on Veeky Forums want. We aren't using Veeky Forumsshitcode, it'll be bay code.

Just because (You) don't like it, doesn't mean it's bad. This is /space station 13 general/ not /vgstation general/. You're just mad at others having fun, mad that you will lose your admin power influence because Veeky Forumsmins will NEVER EVER get admin on /sapporo/

He only wants to click spacemens until they're horizontal. If we make a different game where you can't just do that, it may or may not take the playerbase away from the server where he can do that. So he gets angry in defense.

I will put my life before his.

Sapporo isn't actually going to be as hard to make as people think, it'll be very roleplay focused so you don't need a lot of extra systems.

Really the only thing you need to do is
>map
>lots and lots of new sprites
>server rules
>re-coding a few antag types
>disabling antag types that arent finished yet

>Baycode
Oh for fucks sake, do you really want it to die so quickly?
Not even him but the only people who would even play the server would be waifufags and realisticaly, unless you add in erp shit to hook them in, the server will die in a month since its barely even ss13, its just japanese highschool self insert in the byond engine with possibly the worst kind of roleplayer in it. Stop sperging over people finding it to be shit because we all know it is a pipedream

To me who knows nothing of coding or spriting it seems impossible, but I know you guys can do it. Best of luck!

t. mad hater

get dabbed on hater
youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4

see
Also, not like we'll be playing 24/7. Probably we'll alternate between both servers, to keep the new experience fresh

hello mr. hotdogs what is your opinion on sapporo13?

Healsluts unite!

Baycode better than /dead/code
If /dead/code is so good why is there only one (1) server using it?

I threw this together really quickly in paint as a plan for the school, any suggestions, did I forget anything important?

>We're trying to make a unique and fun roleplay server that a lot of people on Veeky Forums want.
You are heavily overestimating the interest in this project and will be disappointed when you realize how fast it will die.

>You are heavily overestimating the interest in this project and will be disappointed when you realize how fast it will die.

the only things lower than the chances of sapporo being successful for more than one day are the chances of snowmap happening

I've never even heard of deadstation, is it good?

I've been looking to branch out a little from Veeky Forums and I've tried a few other places, I kinda hated the community at Bay, I'm not autistic enough for Vore, and TG gives me weird graphical bugs. d20 was fine but it's deadpop 24/7.

BATHROOMS
CAFETERIA

WHO IS GOING TO COOK

>celt's abandoned us
>dragonbro is dead
>github account deleted

Snowmap is gone

exactly
which means sapporo is basically at rock bottom

Underground with a generator for school power and spooky secrets
Maybe rooftop solars and rooftop area for chilling/throwing people off if you cut away the fence etc etc.
Vending machines

>these awful female sprites
Why not use lifeweb girls? They are much better looking.

sapporo clown should be a delinquent

>cough cough
>whats going on? Why is my head hurting, why do my lungs feel on fire.
>Ian are you okay?
>Ian?
>Ian please wake up
>Ian
>Why are the doors bolted
>Can anyone hear me?
>Radio isn't working
>Cough cough
>Ian
>.......
>t-t-t-t-t-toge-th-th-er i-i-ian

Is there anything better?

man, setting up your own bar is a pretty comfy thing to do
>tfw no customers
>tfw the AI's objective was to kill me but he didn't because i was having fun
I wouldn't be mad for you securing your green text, i had 0 customers anyway.

I'll move the staff office upstairs and put the cafeteria in it's place, I'll scatter some bathrooms around too in the second build.
Rooftop has to exist yeah, it's in every highschool anime ever.

>she can't unblot the doors
what a shitter

>HoP ignores CO2
>Literally suffocates in bridge, the absolute madman
Oh god yes that is so amazing yet sad. God bless that guy.

>borgs sitting in bar staring at sushi don't count as customers

Cold noodles are my favorite because I like to watch PGDN spammers fall asleep

NANI SHIMASU KA?

well yes the borgs were pretty cool, felt good having them around discussing about various things

Dunno exactly how in-depth you're wanting to go but you could add bathrooms, cafeteria, kitchen, club rooms, pool, a theater/stage type area for drama and band kids, a music room, a woodshop room, at least one janitor's closet, and a nurse's office.
And you probably want the gym teacher's office between the two changing rooms as opposed to how it's lined up now.

I wasn't ignoring it I didn't realize what was going on so I got out, realized I didn't want to leave without ian and went back in thinking I could just run back out fast.

Didn't know you were behind it and bolting things down. I didn't have any way to opening them so I gave up and died with ian.

I didn't. I think the APC's power finally died and you could have used the emergency toolbox crowbar from the o2 lockers to open the doahs

KEEP THE SCHOOL SHIT
IN THE DISCORD

First thing chef does is being food to the bar.
That was pretty nice.

Nurse office/medical
I liked the idea of power that maintance crew can run and can be sabotaged
Secret rooms are always fun

I legitimately panicked so I guess it kind of works for my character too. Making poor decisions or no decisions at all because you're sort of caught in a really dangerous situation where you have limited time to get out of.

Say "Happy Birthday" to N3X15 for me

/sapporo/ is a space station 13 server so belongs in this general

keep your Veeky Forums drama to your containment discord in the future.

You got soemthing really important to say about SpaceS13? Because I don't see it

Happy birthday eggman, unban me from the ivory tower.

Suck an egg, you worthless bald parasite

Happy Birthday eggman!

i leave the general for one week and this stupid shit happens
what the fuck

Sleep snug nexums

>/sapporo/ is a space station 13 server so belongs in this general
It's not a server though, just an idea in the head of autistic waifufaggots that will never reach reality

Unless you were here for only 3 days and a abormal ammount of normalcy happened, you shouldnt be surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2GujJZfXpg
Sapporo..

where do i call shuttle?
where's the nuke room?

The "shuttle" arrives automatically at the end of every school day.

THERE ISN'T A NUKE IN A SCHOOL

what? where do you even live my man?
there was one in already two schools i studied.

happy birthday!

How do I flood this with deadly gasses?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EGGMAN

>does not have a lazarus injector, internals and full set of tools with her
back to bay

Do this more often, it was a fun read

>donnager's autistic ramblings: in game edition

i see theyre taking their sec ban well