/maag/ Marvel's Avengers Academy General

Big moustached baby edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Armor Wars. Featuring the Hulkbuster armor finally, and everyone's favorite new character Riri Williams.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/70567/armored-trio-wages-war-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

apkxmod.com/marvel-avengers-academy-android-apk-hack-mod-download.html
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/181274116/
www22.zippyshare.com/v/bTjY5Cji/file.html
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2172574
ihackedit.com/marvel-avengers-academy-mod-apk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another event I'll probably skip

mutants when

Unfortunately probably not for a while since after this they're doing Defenders. Again.

And so the wait for hackanon awaits...

bump

>don't have to get Riri

thank god

It's alive!!! People still here! Was afraid we moved and nobody told me.

haven't had an app update in a while tbf

Yeah. I think we usually have an update mid big Event, but there were non this time.

Which was odd since this was one of the buggiest events we've had in a while. There were 4 days I couldn't get into the game at all during it.

another Enchantress costume is the only reason to care about this one

Thank god ReeRee is premium.

Who's ReeRee and why they're Bad?

Crimson Dynamo is Main prize. It's lazy or genius?

It's the shitty OC Bendis created that's currently starring in Iron Man.

Because using the black teen genius girl who already existed in connection to the franchise would have made too much sense.

Also I think Crimson Dynamo is lazy because she was already in the game code so they literally didn't have to do anything. But they're not really trying anymore in general I guess.

Just dropping some apk link that works for my fellow anons
apkxmod.com/marvel-avengers-academy-android-apk-hack-mod-download.html

Ohh, I remember. No one likes her but tumblr. I think marvel doing her an antagonist now? Or, I hinted like that in last issue?

I feel like maybe we need to have a talk about where we should go again. Stay here? Join the Future Fight thread and beg they'll take us in or just post on /co/ again?

I still dont think any of those are good options. I was going to ask hackanon if he's playing that new futurama game, and if he wants to make a hack for it. We could turn this into a hack tinyco general then.

or maybe try and become a mobile city builder general for the family guy, futurama, simpsons, and avengers academy games. At least one game would give us something to talk about every week I bet.

I guess I feel kind of the same way as I did before, just whatever the hackanons end up doing. I don't know if the /co/ mods would still delete threads on sight.

Old thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/181274116/

Bump.

Is that a save link?

Free sh!T + skip

www22.zippyshare.com/v/bTjY5Cji/file.html

Up
Pu

tfw we will never have hackanon back

IronLad is cute but hackanon is cuter *hint hint*

This one doesn't have free training upgrades

Neither does this one. Save us hackanon!

Looks like someone is attempting a /co/ thread, I guess we'll see how long it lasts (also this is an experiment, I don't remember how to crossboard link) I don't know if even tumblr likes her. They certainly like the idea of more non-white characters getting chances, but I remember the black comics blogs and shit pointing out that Lila would have made much more sense and people not liking how sexed up the initial art of Riri looked. I don't know how the story is going though.

At least you can buy stuff for free.

So far that /co/ thread is still there.

Heads up, there is a leader board in this event. I remember some people being banned back during Dr. Strange due to the leader board in that event, so it could happen again this time.

what does a ban do tho? i cant play at all? is my save deleted?

I got banned just from leader board, coudn't get any of high prizes.

Loki costume :(

Nah, you just can't get any leaderboard prizes.
It's normally just coin/shard generators, useless decos and a shitty costume anyways.

Besides being banned from the leader board, some people said they also had all their premium characters and some grand prize characters taken away. So banned in the sense, you lose access to leader board, and might lose characters like Spider-Man 2099, War Machine and Nick Fury.

>you might lose the characters you dont care about
oh no

lol okay im good then nevermind

I believe to avoid the ban message some people just didn't open the leaderboard menu at all. But I'm not sure if that would prevent losing the characters like mentioned.

What? I've never heard of anyone who's lost characters.
TinyCo can't take characters off of people's accounts to my knowledge, it's something they quite literally can't do.

I think so too. It seems pretty strange.

Really? Admittedly, I haven't heard any reports recently of it happening but back during Ultron a mega-whale lost 8 characters and ton of shards since their account got flagged for hacking. It was due to them having like 150 or 200 dollars worth of shards on their account at one time, but still. It's very much so possible. I saw quite a few things about it happening, with some images to show proof, back during Dr Strange. I could be wrong though, and people could be lying, I dunno. Just wanted to throw the warning out in case anyone didn't want to lose characters, even if they are mostly useless after their events.

What about joining that smaller mobile games thread?

bUmP

Hey, hackanon, it's like, perfect time to drop an update :)

What's weird is the ability to detect the hack seems kind of iffy. I was able to reach the top twenty or so before I got careless and just started creating stuff out of nothing instead of expediting the normal crafting process and I think that's how they noticed?

Also is the leaderboard live because I can't see it on either one of the modded versions or the real version, could that be because I'm still banned?

Nothing on reddit, so i'm assuming its not up yet.

I actually didn't get up high, or even tried to grab a prize. I was trying to be sneaky and grab something on last day / last moment, and got pretty much scared for a second because of ban. I have no idea how I got on a radar, since also not much shards / coins.

All I know is it didn't happen to me, and if it happened to anyone who posted in these threads, they didn't say anything about it.
It's either a rumor or lie, or the people that happened to used a shittier hack.

i was using the hack and was banned from the leaderboard. I never did anything crazy with it, just went through each thing to get the mats to fight the boss. I guess they figured everyone who was at a certain point was likely hacking, but its hard to tell between the whales and those that were not doing anything crazy

Only thing we missed was the Loki costume. I think we could use it in the last event but who cares, most everything else is shards and useless decos

I think they just banned everyone and the whales emailed receipt screenshots to get unbanned.

>open game
>like 50 !s because the Spider-Man characters got their quests back

fuck

Not everything is free, can you please fix? I want free upgrades and stuff like before.

There's a hack up on mobilism now. Last time I used theirs it had everything hackanon's had. I dont have time to check it right now though.

This is what they do every leaderboard for their family guy game. Whales are always bitching about it.

This one?

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2172574

yeah that's the one i saw.

Nope. No free training there either. Hackanon is our only hope

Well, the thread on /co/ died, but this time from inactivity rather than mod deletion. So maybe that's a good sign?

We can only hope.

I wonder if they changed something in the code around training, and that's why no one's hack works anymore.

Also hulkbuster is the leader board prize. I would be disappointed about missing out on it due to hacking, but the big armor guys all look like shit in game so its okay.

Well they probably broke something, because as someone else said, like every character and costume related to any Spidey event has had his/her missions restarted.

>every story character is now an event character
>fuck story updates
>fuck upgrading bucky

Yeah, I don't care about story characters becoming event ones, but not letting us upgrade old story characters is starting to piss me off too.

Bump

Supposedly Bucky was an early access character.

And we were supposed to be ablr to upgrade him ages ago.
Hes been made to purchase like twice now.
What the fuck man.
They need to open up space. Too many characters because they dont count even if you already did the storyline so we need old buildings.

Yeah we need either a bigger map or an outright secondary campus.

Well, until hackanon posts his own hack, you can craft training tokens in Iron Man's lab for free and that can level up people's attack/health.

At this point they should drop the pretense of future big story stuff and just kind of tie it up a bit with one last update so we can at least upgrade all the normal characters. Then if they do ever add more they can just call it chapter 2 or something. It's just stupid how they're doing it now.

You need to do sky cycle missions to get the items needed to fight too. Those aren't free either.

I was hoping for a break but seems like each month is gonna be an event. Movie related events and then these random ass ones. Which doesnt maje sense as surely they would run out unless they get the Xmen and FF.

A working version

ihackedit.com/marvel-avengers-academy-mod-apk/

Im waiting on hackanon for now.

Same as the others. Some stuff still costs.

Well I'm going to bed. Good luck waiting, senpai

bump

does anyone know where hackanon is?

Probably havent checked back since this is the first update in a month

But we need him...

So pissed about sm characters stories back... hate it

He will come child, just believe.

Belieeeeeeve

bump

Don't you die on me!