planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Panic attack edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/6q2wf8/banned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for /ourguy/

>I join random squads and roleplay as a broken english gook
>murricans triggered as fuck
>IM RECORDING THIS
>IF YOU USE SLURS IM REPORTING YOU
>WE ARE NOT FAT
>IM NOT BLACK IN REAL LIFE AND I DONT STOLE THE BIKE IM COMING BACK FOR YOU

Shit, this is so fun

you should record this and make a youtube series out of it

i'd watch

7.62 and 12ga are the only ammo types you need
And you should probably drop the shotgun as the game goes on anyways
Also
>Dying to blue while in final 2

HEY GUYS LET ME IN ON THE STREAM SNIPE DISCORD

>When you're so mad about thing you have to use it as OP pic twice
Is it autism? I think yes

I'm on my phone and threads was on page 10, I just got that image from previous OP, thank me for not letting this dead general die

>>Dying to blue while in final 2
Happened to me, couldn't get through a window of a house and the stairs down were in the blue

>wining a pubg game using a controller
Wew

It's plugged in but not being used
For some reason the xbox control prompts override keyboard ones

tfw ~one month of fun left before the game collapses on itself

it's been fun

I hope they will give refunds for this shitshow

Honey the last few circles are so small a 12ga is gonna fucking wreck whoever gets the displeasure of fighting you

All house raids with shotguns are god tier too.

A few days ago in duos me and my nigga is looting zharki all alone, then an airdrop lands far far out in the water and we have no boats, we stare at it like hungry seagulls for a bit before giving up, but then a boat arrives and grabs it and we start pelting them with bullets(over 1km away), they go into zharki for whatever fucking reason and we chase them down and even with their groza and kar they can't do shit and eventually we push them into a house and I smash the door in and pump their faces with shotgun.

Then we get double silenced groza.

>tfw I got the game for free when they leaked the humble store keys and I don't give a fuck

I got 400 hours worth so far and I'll probably get to 500.

I feel fine about the $30 I spent for what I got.

>Honey the last few circles are so small a 12ga is gonna fucking wreck whoever gets the displeasure of fighting you
A SMG or AR will do the same, and unlike the SMGs and shotguns an AR will not stand in the way of actually getting that far

Why do guys play as a female character, are they gays in denial or something

because my character is cute :3

Im too good to get banned

And a shotgun will oneshot your target, and good thing you have two guns then.

Sadly, I have a 770 gtx, barely able to get constant 60+ FPS on low settings, recording would fuck my shit up

>Sadly, I have a 770 gtx
Iktf bro.
I'm probably buying a 1080 at some point in the near future.

>Playing anything other than solo
Yeah house raids generally don't happen in solo, dudes camping in houses have too many advantages
Unless you're really good with grenades I wouldn't try a home invasion in solo past the first 5 minutes
A suppressed UMP can fuck people up to about 200m. Your enemy will not be able to figure out the source, which will let you whittle them down.
Shotguns aren't capable of that. They're basically completely worthless for the midgame, and they kill only a little bit faster than an AR or SMG up close. Nobody's denying how good they are at game start, but once people get into cars and driving away from towns and into the circles (which are usually outside towns with only small farmhouses inside) their effectiveness drops. Anyone in the houses is going to try and kill you from inside while they are out of grenade range and have cover.

BiS weapon setups:

solo
>AKM
>shotgun of your choice

duo
>AKM
>sniper or shotgun depending on strat

squad
>AKM
>sniper

Scar/Kar is the best

AKM is garbage, shotguns are horribly inconsistent.

shotguns allow you to peak-shoot-back to cover which deals huge damage with minimal exposition. Wins lategame duels. AKM suits all your other needs until you get there

Why is so hard to find american people on NA squads

>entering the uzi's domain

>AKM is garbage
you're retarded

You raid houses in solo wtf do you just stay in a shack until the game is over or something?

No a shotgun is useful as soon as you get into CQC which will be at all times. Early looting phase, midgame house rushing and lategame "he could be breathing in my face" phase

ever other AR is better

AKM is LITERALLY the only AR that three-shots level 2 vest which makes it best by default

Yeah man and the SKS has the highest DPS in the game. Who fucking cares, they're both worthless.

>wtf do you just stay in a shack until the game is over or something?
Snipe people in fields, camp in unexpected places
Drive around

>sks worthless
user no
please

how can someone be so wrong in two posts

>likes SKS
Every opinion you hold is now invalidated for all eternity.

Different user here
I find SKS uncomfortable to use, my shots always seem to go high
I probably just need to practice with it more but without something like a gun range it's difficult

It can't be fixed with practice, my dude. I given it more than a fair chance over 380 hours. I am accurate with scar,m16,m416,ump,kar,awm, groza but the SKS never goes where it should.

Even the AKM with 4x/8x is a better sniper, and I fucking hate the AKM. SKS is only useful for

i don't know if i should buy this game or not
fffffffuuuuuuuck

>they're worthless because I'm a shit player who spray'n'prays
k

what are some handy chinese phrases one should know to play in asia server

>being a poorfag
also you can always just refund it

Well, I'm looking for some used 970 since 1070/80 are overkill for 60fps

>ak is garbage
>AK IS GARBAGE
YOU ACTUALLY JUST SAID THAT
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

chī shǐ is the best

ching chong ping pong

how long until this game officially dies
what "update" do you think will completely kill the game if not already

So since they are removing free cosmetic items from the game will they also remove the items we already got?

I just want to keep my current outfit

Why are they doing THIIIISSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because you idiots bought an early-access game

ding dong bannu

nooooOOOOOOOooOoooOoOOooOOoooOOOOOOOOOO
but they PROMISED THEY WOULDN'T ADD MICROTRANSACTIONS
THEY PROMISED
PROMISED PROMISED PROMISED PROMISED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like

马勒戈壁

我操 你妈

SCAR is best all rounder. M16 makes it up with distance and accuracy, AKM has the power. M416 is controllable on auto

SKS will probably be nerfed slightly when Battle rifles are implemented. As it stands now it's standing in for SVD.
It will still probably be a better performer than the AK on semi

Winner winner chicken dinner, because you will be winning a whole lot more than NA servers

Scar is better auto than m416 imo. m16 has higher bv than the Scar but I would still feel more comfortable long ranging with the scar. I use it with an 8x all the time.

m416 feels like a middling version of both. it's not bad, but I would prefer either scar or m16 over it in most cases.

SKS nerf is going to piss a few off, it's coming, but so are battle rifles and more sniper rifles.

I hope to fucking god console fags get thrown on PC servers or have the option to play on PC servers, it will make the game last years longer.
Else I see it eventually dying on consoles, esp. if shit like mods come out that push more to PC.
I however will probably get it on console and rig up a mouse and keyboard so I can get all the chicken dinners

I don't give a fuck if they add microtransactions, but the fact that they're giving you literally no way other than the pay them money to get clothes is retarded

imma uninstall this game because it makes me rage too hard

I'm just preparing for whenever I get a 4k monitor.

>bought the game today
>Lots of wandering around aimlessly for 20 minutes at a time with piss for framerate before getting instantly devoured by some random fuck I never saw coming

so when does the fun start

When you learn how to play the game just like every other game.

First time I bought the game i played for an hour before being bored. After watching some streams I bought it and played for like 10 hours. Try watching some streams is my advice.

Cosmetic crap is understandable, pay to win is another story, although there will probably be a paid DLC giving you a melee weapon or something, like a machete or katana before you hit the ground.

With new game modes, nighttime, 8 man squads coming soon, planned 12 - 30+ man squads, larger servers etc I foresee a game mode that drops you already armed according to a pre-picked loadout/class if only for lightning fast rounds - consolitis will probably push it in this direction to add such game modes.

>Everyone's talking about refunding the game when it comes out of EA, but can you even do it on steam? As far as I'm aware, you could only do it with KF2 because the devs themselves decided that it'd be only fair. Other than that, it's 2 weeks 2 hours.
repostan

I prefer the M16 and Scar as well, the M416 feels like it has a higher ROF than the SCAR but it's the weakest AR.
It will probably get a buff

Why is an SKS nerf coming?

Is this game really made by Koreans?
and here I thought they could only make F2P P2W MMOs featuring women in skimpy bikinis

I don't know if it needs a buff really. It would probably just make everything a little to samey. Maybe if they add more non-crate rifles they can adjust the positions of the weapons, but right now I don't really see a need or a good adjustment for it.

m16 has the highest ROF if you're fast enough single fire. Most of the other stats for the m416 fall right between the scar and m16. If they buff bullet speed they have about 20 m/s to play with before it's the same as the m16. it requires more attachments just to be a worse gun too.

It hasn't been released yet.
Give it a year and it'll be TERA with guns.

Will I be able to play as a cute loli?

mmmm yesss, the perfect game
with the cosmetics microtransactions coming, i can already see a battleground full of loli girls in skimpy bikinis running around with huge spray painted AKs that you buy from chests

except theyre all controllable on auto if youre not a shitter

>don't care about crate drama
>don't care about ban drama
>don't care about pu's ptsd

I fucking love this game

Can that add servers that don't allow Streamers?

I just want to play the game without worrying that the guy I kill is a Streamer and I get banned

but the game will get olbiterated by these things that you dont care about.

this. I didn't care about e-celeb streamfags before, but this is too much.

So could I potentially get an innocent person banned by watching someones stream and when he dies, register a twitch account to the killer's name (or close to it), join the chat and start talking shit?

That's my fetish

He's already said in an interview that he'd like a mode where you drop in with a pistol in a smaller area and have a ticket based deathmatch and also a mode where you're in a city and find SMGs and shotguns only with ARs being care-package drops.

Emacs?

>NA squad
>3 chinks and me
>their gameplay is basically camp a roof till blue is here
>we obviously get to top 2 aka our squad and 3 guys alive
>last zone
>no roofs
>they just crawl to the threes letting a guy execute them in the ground

If you do please post here I wanna have a laugh. But I think they can see when the twitch account is created

Probably. with this game turning into "cartel simulator" i would be surprised if fake bans start becoming a thing.

Not gonna fucking lie I'd pay tons if I could play my elin in full /k/ autism battle royale with skirt and all

yes I'm a shitty human being

The very moment I queue up for a game and that game is not fun I will start to care

Why do you guys screencap your wins? If I won I'd screencap just to share it here, which makes me think its just a circular economy (if it can be called that). We show our wins because people show their wins; enforcing the behavior because the behavior is enforced. I don't know how better to describe it.
It seems like a redundant activity. What can we actually learn except 'that guy won'?

hope you enjoy your ban when you kill a streamer

>innocent people start getting mass banned
>outrage
>bluehole reverts bans and stops punishing streamsniping
>real streamsnipers start talking shit in chat after killing the streamer
>no way of knowing if the shittalker in chat is a legit streamsniper or a fake account
>streamsniping become an epidemic
>streamers are all forced to put their shit on delay
beautiful

WE GOT SOMETHING HERE, BOYS.

>don't care about ban drama
>kill some streamer
>get 7 day ban

best part is unknowns dick waving, he honestly thinks he's acting like a tough guy by refusing to admit mistakes

so when is grimmmz getting banned

Why would he be?

if he kills another streamer.

one day he killed that guy iam_chappie and some grimmmzcocksckers went to his chat to shittalk. he bought it and was all like "man grimmmz knew it was me thats why he came so agressive" when its literally the way that the guy plays.

this shit is getting to everyones mind.

reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/6q2wf8/banned/

rip

A tough guy that got assblasted because of a joke.
Someone in this thread was right. Him putting his own name into the game's name should have been a warning.

What I don't understand is does he not have anyone telling him to STOP speaking to the community? he fucking sucks at it and needs to leave it to the professionals, he's going to destroy this game