Impressive, Chris.

>charged dash usable with every weapon
That makes it harder for me desu.

lmao shitter
Mine does 1,1 MIL

>he didn't pay for currency tab yet

Sr/firestorm/rf berserker or frost blades raider

what are the odds Gravicius is back in act 9 or 10

I bought stash tabs ages ago before currency tab was implemented and now I'm broke.

the league looks like trash. what have streamers said about it, so i can make up my own opinion?

>anime

fuck high templar and fuck oriathian people

>badly drawn murrishit cartoons

probably 0
they already replaced him with some random guy in a8

>cartoons

>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>Free

Increases and Reductions, not modifiers.

poe a shit

PoE's key point has always been complete build diversity and freedom of will

Nowadays if you're picking trickster - you're dot only guy (and the other way around)
A whole assassin class can't be played as an attack based character anymore.
If you're using attack skills - you're now sticked to frenzy charges
If you're using spell skills - you're now going power charges. What about things like crit staff wildstrike slayer as well as many many other builds? i guess everybody can just forget about it

>Sunder
>Cyclone
>Flicker Strike
What are some more melee NiceBuilds™ for 3.0?

Ascendancy classes were a mistake

It was retarded to add them

>A whole assassin class can't be played as an attack based character anymore.
It's even more retarded because the Poison/Bleed nodes are designed for Attacks. It's like they didn't even take a second to think about how the charge changes would affect existing mechanics.

Wild Strike?

>Can't get frozen on Alpha's Howl

What do doggos have to do with not being frozen

based freeposter

Frost blades

>We've taken into considerations player feedback over the past years and tried to fix the many areas of the game where power creep made players much more powerful than we intended to
(crickets)

>Also, power and frenzy charges were changed to be more in line with what they should have provided in the first place
OHMAGAD DIS DA WORST CHANGE EVER IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 7 YEARS AND BOUGHT 20 SUPPORTERS PACKS WHY U DO DIS TO UR GAME GGG I CAN NO LONGER SUPPORT U NOW THAT U BREAK MY FAVORITE BUILD ASKING FOR A FULL REFUND NOW

Psssh, you can't freeze Anubis boy.

>be lazy
>always playing totems
>decide I need to step up my game
>do EQ build
>have to self cast enduring cry
>have to be on point with flasks cause melee
>have to care about positioning cause melee
>have to keep life leech going at all times
>have to actually know mechanics and shit
>"Wow surely all this extra effort will result in a stronger build!"
>does less damage than basic bitch AW totems build
>have actually died a few times while I have many totem builds with 0 deaths on them
Why?

I don't mind the charge changes desu senpaitachi. Fuck those chill/shock ones though.

but how do you mitigate ele reflect in maps

Charge changes affect builds and uniques in more than just numbers kind of way. There are things in the game that make absolutely no sense with the new charges, like the entire Assassin ascendancy, Tulfall, Power Siphon and whatever else.

Simply nerfing numbers where they get out of hand is different.

Wolves lived in the desert so they never got frozen

be shitter, play shitter builds, die when I try actual builds

"Why?"

Sibyls/Scion Elemntalist + that new 20% reflect reduction thingy

Some people simply don't like playing with totems.

Should have just nerfed the generic charge generation sources desu

shit like PCoC+OoS on half the builds is the problem because there is a huge gain for little investment.

And the 1001 different Frenzy on kill sources need to go too.

you don't do ele reflect map mod.
Wow, 1 chaos to reroll, too expensive, trash tier build!

I'm actually sorry to hear that, that sounds shitty

>poe is super hard guise but i am rly gud OK??
lol

you are my light in the darkness, freeposter-kun

>that new 20% reflect reduction thingy
never heard of it, but figures frost blades could possibly utilize some dodge to partially mitigate it unless pathfinder is vastly superior

>There are things in the game that make absolutely no sense with the new charges, like the entire Assassin ascendancy, Tulfall, Power Siphon and whatever else.
How so?

>Simply nerfing numbers where they get out of hand is different.
Frenzy charges didn't always provide that dumb generic 4% more damage multiplier that applied to EVERYTHING. This change happened back in 2.0, not long before Ascendancy and opened up the shitshow of double-dipping that took 2 years to fix. Many old school players actually decried that change, but new players might not even be aware of the power creep that was always the norm to them.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_2.0.0#General_Balance
>Frenzy Charges now grant 4% Increased Attack Speed and Cast Speed. They also grant 4% more Damage.

the charge changes fuck build diversity in the ass, make a bunch of uniques worthless, and even ruin some skills.

keep shilling, though. I'm sure you loved the manifesto on the charge changes where they implied we're all too stupid to understand the changes.

it's a pantheon ability

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927828
Is there a more based person alive in the world than Chris? A lesser company like Blizzard who bends to the whims of casuals would have reverted the change on the spot, but GGG sticks to their guns, I can respect that

>fuck build diversity in the ass
nothing diverse about everybody running some simple charge gen for free more damage
>make a bunch of uniques worthless
tulfall was never worth using
>and even ruin some skills
name 1

frenzy nerf was needed, but 1 week before 3.0 release is stupid

this game is a lost cause lmao

Spreading rot threshold jewel added to PoB for a trickster or occulist blight build when?

Vaal lightning trap

Is it possible to make spectral throw hit 3 times?

>3.0 perfomance is terrible
>bugs and crashes everywhere
>better nerf some shit 1 week before release

just GGG things :^)

shitcrows sure are crying up a storm over muh dps

where can i find the charge changes? i'm retarded.

I dont fucking understand why are people whining about changes in a FREE game.
You get to play this game for FREE and experience all of its content for FREE and you still whine, day and night about what the company, the people who made the game and care about it do with it ?
How fucking ungrateful can you be
Youre not paying for ANYTHING , GGG gives you FREE mtx and FREE stash tabs from races and so on
You have no right to be a little fucking child that cries 24/7 and bites the hand that feeds it
PROVE ME WRONG

Frost blades will be strong but the chill nerfs will affect if. Frenzy charges won't change it.

SR is getting a lot of changes because of poison nerf and burning damage increase. RF also got nerfs but the support gems for both of these skills got buffed.

Life builds should be a little better off in 3.0 than before.

did you misread that? they are rolling back the changes. lol.

Imagine being such a retarded unimaginative little shitter that you can't understand how to build a spellcaster with frenzy charges or an attacker with power charges, it's almost as if builds that combine both charges don't exist, oh wait what is Cast on Crit, what is hybrid Cast when Channeling Bladefall/EK, what are phys wanders, what is Blade Vortex, what are crit mines, what is Discharge, what are Occultists and Assassins, what are any build that I didn't copypaste from some streamer?

Said that before and got no response. I hope people forgot rather than never knowing that desu.

You CAN do whatever you want

It'll just be shit

Turns out you're the shitter

>nothing diverse about everybody running some simple charge gen for free more damage
much more diverse to just make the game blue = spell and green = attack, am I right?
>tulfall was never worth using
what about hegemony's, the new trapping unique, etc
>and even ruin some skills
power siphon, vaal lightning trap, ice bite, discharge

Why does Reduced Mana Reserved get more effective the more you have of it

Ok retard

Yea and before they got 4% more damage mod nobody ever used them

They should have just made it more difficult to to get/keep frenzy charges.

At least there is no reason to go Crit on the left side of the tree. I just lose 100k DPS because of the change.

So you admit they're killing viable builds?

Turns out this is the better solution than doing anything you want and it being Shaper viable.

People ran spellcaster Raiders for fuck's sake. That should be a huge red flag and template build that only works because you cleverly scaled it despite the initial drawbacks. But it worked very well nonetheless because frenzy charges scaled everything. Frenzy charges were always about increased attack and cast speed. Never more damage, just because.

>because stuff was """"""""mandatory"""""" removing options is actually adding options
t. raizqt and every other retard right now. and these are the people this community listen to. honestly i'm one bad decision from ggg away from quitting this game for real.

>hurdurr lemme give you some of dat spell dmg multiplier for killing things with a wand attack

>he didn't quit already

>Every build running around with all charges
>Diverse

Yea, king of the meta HERALD BOMBER!

The entire draw of the game is that you can make weird builds

Why shouldn't you be able to make caster raiders?

Failure. Ambivalence. Death. A final abyss of unending darkness.

frenzy charges were mandatory retard

>the new trapping unique
>bonuses when trap is triggered by mobs
"No".

Thoughts?

the more buff on frenzy was because before that, no one ever fucking used them. Also, working out spell builds on attack characters and attack builds on spell characters is for a lot of people a major selling point of the game. some people like attacking on witch, some people like a game that isn't just "THE WARRIOR HITS THINGS WITH SWORD, THE MAGE CASTS SPELL, THE THIEF USES BOW"

Why are people spelling doom for frenzy charges ?
They still have the 4% more damage multiplier for attack skills, thus they remain unchanged for like half the skills in the entire game

yeah, I don't mind as long as uniques are rebalanced to compensate

They're killing build diversity which is the whole point of the game

You CAN make spellcaster Raiders. You CAN make melee Necromancers. You CAN make summoner Champions. The game should never provide you with an easy and obvious way to do so.

Generic more damage multipliers that are available to everyone don't provide the so called build diversity everyone is clamoring about. A Raider should be built around Raider bonuses, which are primarily for attackers. It should not be purely a "frenzy charges and some more neat stuff like ailments immunity so I get both damage and defense" ascendancy.

The idea that you have to sacrifice something sometimes in order to get something good had always been the foundation of build diversity. When something is good for everything, that's not diversity, it's homogenization.

Why the fuck should caster Raider's be a red flag when caster Marauder's have been a thing since like early beta of the game? The game is supposed to be a build what the fuck ever you want type of game. The new changes restrict quite a bit more what you can do and ascendancies were already a huge step away from the do whatever you want building of the game.

Legitimate question and not just trying to trigger people.

How do you feel about poe's design vs diablo's? Diablo seems to take the approach of "let all of the shit be OP, some is just more OP than others", where poe is so focused on limiting players and seems to be slowly reducing the amount of viable builds. As a rare mystical creature who likes both games, I actually feel like I have more freedom in diablo. This, however, is probably just because of the mechanics and ease of re-speccing. Just this last season in Diablo, I was able to get to Gr70 and beyond with multiple builds (which I would argue is the definitive beginning of endgame in gr pushing), but it is way harder to come up with viable builds than poe. Is it just higher skill cap?

>Frenzy charges are free so everybody uses them
>hmm should we make it harder to get frenzy charges?
>NO MAKE FRENZY CHARGES WORSE!

Does GGG source their devs from leddit, because they seem to share the same retardation

Thats too bad, I was planning on playing hegemonys era cyclone but I guess ill scrap it now
Nothing we can do about it anyway

>picking raider or assassin for literally everything is "diversity"

hmmmm

you said:
>People ran spellcaster Raiders for fuck's sake. That should be a huge red flag

why, why is that a red flag

if you think frenzy charges are to easy to gain for their benefit then the solution should be to make frenzy generation/upkeep harder, not make frenzy (near) useless for any build that isn't an attack build

kys for that libbit post
Fucking GGG fanboy, just kys

jokes on you I pick chieftain for everything and hes not getting a nerf anytime soon

Well yeah if GGG cared at all about build diversity they'd remove ascendancies

why do people listen to streamers? they only ever play meta builds and will shill the game to the ends of the earth since its their income source

>mfw ascendant is now a better crit build base than assassin
Quality changes GGG

Bullshit my redditor friend. Jump off a briedge please

@184119757
>being this much of a cuck
not even a fucking (you) for you

>assassin was a good ascendancy

wanna know how I know you're a shitcrow?

Before
>hurr lets go full charges on every build cause they're just as effective to attacks as they are to spells
Now
>should i get those frenzy charges if their cast and movement speed help my build? or should i drop them in favor of more power charges that will give me more damage? maybe i should spend those points/sockets/whatever into other stuff instead?
There, now you're choices matter.

How do you explain making a build in the passive tree to someone who has never played before?

>least played ascendancies in hardcore
hmmm