Honest opinion on her works?

Honest opinion on her works?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Esprit#Styling_concept_(2010)
youtube.com/watch?v=qF9nOl4-bKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A supercar that can't sell brand new listed $40k below MSRP should tell you enough.

she should be shot for ruining the NSX

The 2012 concept sucked, too. The project was a disaster before she even started on it.

they should have just made a road going HSV

The NSX isn't "hers," she just fixed a cooling problem and did some other stuff toward the tail end of the development.

this picture is the embodiment of overrated

depends how her feet look

Literally who

My boss was one of the lead engineers on that car. Apparently honda cut up a few Ferraris (458 I think?) to use as a benchmark at least for stiffness.

what did she do ?
iirc she just worked on the grills and cooling system air flow

Yes, pretty much this. Project was a disaster beforehand, she comes in and improved it a bit, but she really shouldn't get credit (or bashing) for it. For a detailed reason why it failed, listen to the douchy NSX engineer

On the topic of car designers that /pol/ wouldn't like, a black man was the head designer for this godmachine.

>Honest opinion on her twerks
I'd have to see them first

> doesn't realize most of /pol aren't white

They want to believe they are, and cling to whatever whiteness they have because genetic traits and nationality are literally all they have to make an identity out of.

i am actually white but i even feel literally like i am the only white cunt on earth especially online and this shithole lel

Because every other place on the English-language internet is white people telling everyone else what they are allowed to say, so of course all of the brown people migrated here.

Really? I just say whatever the fuck i want and nobody gives a fuck

sure some retards shout durrr racist but im aussie so we just assume its banter and laugh at them

I am Mexican but Veeky Forums is the only place that is welcoming because everyone is a mongrel

lel get a load of this nigger. Maybe we just love our nations, histories, peoples, cultures and language, ever think of that? Maybe we believe that illiterate third worlders have no place in societies our forefathers built for us.
Sorry your were replaced by rampant consumerism and rap 'culture'.

>America
>Culture

im a white euromutt but i havent had a dna test i wouldnt be suprised if i had some tainted genes somewhere on my mum/dads side ages back who the fuck knows?

The way i see antifa and nazi larping faggots is that its just a joke on both sides that kinda got out of control and ended up creating a movement like gamergate etc.

this is what happens when the japs get the americunts to design a car. americunts have terrible taste in pretty much everything and surprise surprise, this was nothing new.

as soon as it wasn't being designed in japan, the project was fucked.

He's been in charge the only two times the Viper has been discontinued. He's a complete failure and proves diversity quotas ruin business.

The market failed the Viper, nobody wants a no-nonsense manual gearbox engine with a car attached to it. The last gen Viper was lighter, faster, stiffer, nicer, and generally massively superior to all the other generations in every single category.

I'm not american. I see antifa as social parasites and "nazi larpers" as probably the last defensive line before complete demographic shift, all because brown people are too dumb not to fall for bank's scams, so it makes sense to make more of them, goy

>tfw so fat, your spine starts to store it

OH
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEE

I like the new Nsx a lot.
It uses new tech, like the original.
It has a V6, like the original.
It's cheaper than a comparable Ferrari, like the original.
It's faster than a comparable Ferrari, like the original.
And it's cheaper to purchase and to keep running than comparable cars, just like the first one.
It seems like a worthy successor to me.

except the fact that it's pigfat and downright ugly

Did Honda CEOs eat sushi from her naked body?
I'd like to think they did.

Like the car itself she has lovely long sexy legs and a big fat thiccc ass with nothing up top except butterface makeup.

Nothing wrong with her she's just bland

The of nsx was revolutionary for Honda and Japan automotive at the time.

This nsx however well it's just boring and doesn't do anything well enough to make anyone give a shit
>But the original nsx x x x x
What? Oh right u have to compare it to a 30 year old car and it still comes up short...

>Big fat thiccc ass
A fan of Taylor Swift, I take it.

Pre or post weight gain? Her ass has no shape either way as she refused to actually excercise

That's kinda my point. Since it seems she got fake tits, I'm honestly surprised she wants to keep her concave glutes.

Eh I don't keep up with celebs

Only tvshitposts

Swolo is the best meme I've seen all year
Again the nsx is boring fake and dumb

>No physical connection to the brakes
Lol this won't go catastrophically wrong at all

Neither do I, it's a hobby for beta faggots.
Does the new NSX seriously have fly by wire brakes? Holy shit did not know.

Yep I think Chris Harris and Clarkson rag on about it and rightly so apparently it has less feel than a Logitech g27 but they improved it with software updates?

Good idea just badly done and no fallback option for emergency braking should the electronics take a shit is extremely dangerous

Again i need to remind Veeky Forums that the original 2012 concept was designed by a jap man

the original NSX was a scrapped Pininfarina Ferrari design regardless

It was originally going to get a n/a v10.

Bangle tier

original Nsx was slow
new Nsx is also slow

check em

It's one of those cars that people love to hate on at launch but 10 years from now will be nostalgic about it.

That's usually how these things work.
A team of a lot of people on it has one "diversity" hire and they're credited with creating everything.
For example the team that developed the original IBM PC had some black guy who worked on the ISA bus, but now blacks are crediting him with inventing the PC.
So it goes.

>Honest opinion on her works?

Not a fan of much of her portfolio. I think the new NSX looks great, but the basic design has been around since before NAIAS '07. Christensen only helped finalize it for production. Other than the NSX, her best work was the '13 RLX which was...okay if not too middle-of-the-road. Everything else she's worked on has been "meh." I feel as though that not only has her working for Acura, but working for Acura during the 2010s has been restrictive as is for any designer who works for a manufacturer that insists on a "corporate face" on all their vehicles.

But since this is Veeky Forums:
>female auto designer
Don't touch my virginity! Ree!

There is no reason to buy this car over an Alfa 4c in Europe.

Nsx isn’t a supercar, it’s a sports car.

This, Honda waited too long.

>never heard about her
>google it
>"Since 2005 Christensen has worked for Acura and was the lead designer of the second generation Honda NSX."
I do sure hate women now

She seems qt tho

>Nice in every interview
>Loves cars
>Big but well shaped ass and long legs
You will never have her user she's mine

Hell if that were more widly known maybe that would give the car a little of that cachet it's missing, make it seem a bit dangerous and thus more attractive to a certain type of maniac. As it is it's a good hybrid not-quite-supercar from a brand with zero sporting cred, so of course it hasn't set the world on fire.

Would I drive one? Absolutely but I'd smack a decent turbo and tune on it

Wish they'd make a baby version with just the v6 and call it the s3000mr

pssst

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Esprit#Styling_concept_(2010)

>Lexus V8 + kers

hnnnnng

i like it

Sounds like you're a nigger. Of course you don't care about culture and heritage when yours is full of Aids, hip hop, and gang banging. Us HUMANS would like to keep our civilization alive and properous.

I want her to fart in my face

>For a detailed reason why it failed, listen to the douchy NSX engineer
Where can I find this douchy engineer explaining what all went wrong?

I dunno seems alright.
But all our childhood dreamcars seem to be recreated to be unnecessary expensive compared to the price the used to have.
I like the modern approach on the NSX but the price and no manual option are a turn off.
And the insurance and the taxes.

I'll just settle for a Lan Evo VIII and declare it as a "Sedan"

I like it. The car is designed well from an aesthetic standpoint. The reason the car is not selling is not because of the exterior design. It is because of the shit engine / motor

She has a great ass.

I like the new nsx even though it's nothing like the original it seems Honda lost track of it and were like fuck we forgot to finish the nsx and half-assed it to completion

Anyone would think we're tryna be pol

Same with that black woman who was on the moon landing team and had a movie made about her (Hidden Figures?).

>tfw America isn't even in the top 10 most obese countries

Old nsx: riced ferrari
New nsx: riced audi

Did she do any other designs before the NSX?

Oh god that should've been the NSX, looks much more like the old one

NSX should have been 65 grand for an N/A v6 that produces like 300+ hp with a conservative but refined interior and around 100k for a twin turbo V6 that has like 450+ hp with sport seats and stuff.

Would have caused actual wars on the internet.

For penis

Here's the full top 20: A bunch of African and South American microstates, and the USA.

Must be tough knowing she'll be blamed for whats essentially the duke nukem forever of cars

For fucks sake its not even that good in video games. I mean how do you fuck that up

>For fucks sake its not even that good in video games
>being this wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=qF9nOl4-bKI

>African and south American microstates
Those are pacific islands for the most part bruh. Confirms the whole American geography meme.

>What's a mic pac packed into a tight pocket..

Bootaay