/simg/ Simulation Games General

just about done edition

Previous thread: >DCS: Do not buy mirage and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.DCS: Do not buy mirage and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>BMS U3 Setup and stuff
mega.nz/#F!vxd2ia5Z!Dis_Nz7NlgzXqscADeUDew

>Repository of various aviation related material

>Planes pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tanks pastebin
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat/Submarine pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Link to this OP text

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór, Cquaд

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/ /cwg/

Other urls found in this thread:

wingsnews.org/goodbye-antonov-the-end/
youtube.com/watch?v=MSnNemtK-W8
forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/page-5#entry494245
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look

>Dead Thread: #2
bump

wait whats wrong with the radar system

pls no archive

we only died because of the spammer, I swear

They fixed flanker hud in 2.1

what about other aircraft with the tint?

So 2.0 is already merged with Caucasus in the dev build. 2.5 soon?

U serious?

of all the planes to save us from the BLUFOR horde who would have guess it'd be fucking Pakistani

>JF-17
>Pakistani
Stay mad ruskie, american jets are best, if you're mad that they're adding another one, go play with 21

d E b
E
b

>JF-17
>American
???

>american jets are best
Lmao. JF-17 will be the best and most modern plane in DCS. Not only among the ASM, but even among SSM planes. RIP natoboos.

JF-17 has F-16 tech kit

Stay mad, Su-27 can't even r-77

>you must download and run full installers again
military simmers don't know the struggle

Just because it isn't being made by razbam, doesn't give you the right to be so rude.

You're right, I'm sorry :(

what can it do better than the hornet?

>when you chase an F-5 into the vertical in a laden A-10 and get the kill

wingsnews.org/goodbye-antonov-the-end/
Antonov is kill

F

the fuck you on about boi

>thread dies
>new thread
>already dead
Somebody read the last rites.

NOT DED

now that PUBG has sapped away the most cancerous bit of it we should add Arma

post cargo planes desu baka

>tfw when you will never be flyin a cargo plane in the carribean in the 70s, carryin totally legal stuff
i would use the piss-tint they have on the old movies irl desu, shit seems soo comf

No

is cities skylines any good

What's wrong with it's back?...poor thing.

Yes. Torrent it, its a nice way to pass some hours. The latest update added the road rules managment mods to the basegame. You can find most mods on some russian sites.

I love building on beach maps, takes some times and mods to learn how to handle the waters but daaamn boii, you can build some nice cities.

Watched froogle fly the pmdg DC6. Looks comfy as fuck.

nice

Bought it,
Love it.
Also own the A2A Constellation,
Love it.
>both have mediocre engine physics.. but oh well.

Sorry user, freight flies at night.

post magnet links desu baka

I wanted to try that fsx/xplane economy mod but those fucking retards are runnin some weird ass scheme so i would rather not. Thou im still lookin for some nice cargo planes that i can torrent

I'd be willing to bet you could haul some cargo in a Beech Model 18

And I know for a fact a DC-3 is an ideal cargo hauler

Here's another cargo plane, in case you need an Abrams tank somewhere in 4 hours or less

It's the PMDG MD-11.
Sadly, it no longer exists.. only as a .zip file on my HDD.
I use no cargo/economy mods.. I pick the plane I want to fly (I have lots), and fly it where I want.
>most often I pick a real flight off flightaware and simulate it.
Manfred Jahn is you best friend piston user.

Yeah you see, the thing is i want to enjoy it. I dont want a big, long plane. I want a nice and enjoyable plane. One thats Full-HD, with all the shader and texture stuff. Cozy night lights and reflections. I know im too early but i keep hoping that one day, we will get a game like eurotrucksim but with planes, and on global scale.

Pretty sure the primary purpose was to haul air mail.
Passengers are a afterthought.

I don't understand what you wrote.
>I don't want a big, long plane. I want a nice enjoyable plane.
What's wrong with big, long (heh) planes?
>I want full-HD shader texter blablabla
See image, Prepar3d does this for you. With FTX graphics will blow EuroTruck out of the water. What does this have to do with the size of the planes?
hate to break this too you, but flightsims cover the whole world

To keep it simple, i want to fly on the carribbean or some other islandy area. And i cant afford to spend money on it. XP11 is the only one i could ever get to work.

I want this chong.

that ching is cute, too

I'm glad with what I can get.
I hope in the future, we split away from slavshit and go full-on chinkshit.

every person here will be a Chinkaboo by the end of next year if we do that. Myself included. Get those webms of malfunctioning elevators ready.

I know that feeling.
If you want to take a hit in the graphics department, that can be set up for dirt cheap (FSX Steam + freeware mods)

Get some payware for FSX, or P3D, or XP11

This is gorgeous

Gasping, dying, but somehow still alive

>page 1

ded
Feels bad man

no weekend news?

not getting the newsletters?
Bunyap's Spitfire campaign release, along with an update to 2.1.1
youtube.com/watch?v=MSnNemtK-W8

that's where it carries JewMagic™ electronics

Fuck DCS. IL-2 just posted about their single player dynamic career mode.

Why doesn't the F-5E in DCS have AIM-7s?

It's not a F-20

Does it have the Red Baron feature of not letting you quit the mission or the game if you're in-flight in the career mode? And quitting the game or the game crashing results in your character being listed as "MIA"?

But it has a radar with target acquisition, isn't that enough?

It will be just like 1946 or PWCG, but i dont know if you ever played those before.

>F-20 in DCS
It's funny, I wouldn't buy an F-16 if it got put into DCS, but I would pay a fucking 80 dollar asking price for that.

Would it even be possible to make a full fidelity F-20 considering that all the prototypes crashed? Or could they put something together from the spec manuals and test flight data?

Somebody should do a remake of the infamous 'Desert Bus'
>high fidelity bus with switches, system, A/C control. Payload and fuel manager.
>detailed route from Tuscon to Vegas with real roads, terrain, cities, HD textures
>AI traffic.
>No saving of game, no time acceleration

Needs to send info to the AIM-7 you know?

shit, I just realized that could be an OMSI 2 mod

No. The F-5E radar provides the pilot with search, gun ranging, and basic lead information.

It is no where near powerful enough for an AIM-7 to track a target based on the reflected radar energy.

I see
>/simg/ has posts of people legitimately asking how to open and close the door hydraulics with a broken locking mechanism

Oh, okay. My mistake. I thought there existed some way to do that. Maybe in a variant, but yeah.

Thank you

They didn't make the other modules with the real aircraft, did they? I thought they used specs and modeling for them.

>Would it even be possible to make a full fidelity F-20 considering that all the prototypes crashed?
There's 82-0064, but you need to ask CSC to test it of couse.

How would testing of something like that even work? I assume they take it down occasionally for maintenance. In which case, they probably would test-fire the engines, no?

82-0064 was never part of any crashes, so if they were to patch it up it may be airworthly.

I want the "paint your plane" option too

Did anyone else ever play around with Flight Sim 5.1 and Flight Shop, making shitty planes that barely flew? Good times. Joining components was haaaard.

forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/page-5#entry494245

Here

>ups
are you the one who delivered my track ir clip to JFK?

That depends, do you live near JFK?
>This mod actually looks pretty awesome.

yeah

doxxed

CONTACT user'S EMPLOYER AND GET HIM FIRED

plez no

ayo

Could they do that?
Would they do that?

yo hol up

so you wuz sayin

that
we
wuz
hornets n shit?

DAS RITE

Is that the Rafale?
>Google.
>Nope, Chinkshit.

idk, I'm desperate. Is that coming to DCS full-fidelity?

.>J-20
>5th-Gen Chinkshit
Mate you know you will have to wait about 40 years before someone gets their hands on one of those

Good point.
Still, I look forward to the wave of chinkshit coming in to boost the OPfor ranks. We're already getting the JF-17 full fidelity, right?

Yes

I'm probably alone in not wanting stealth fighters in DCS. Missiles suck as bad enough as it is.

Don't think anyone has to worry about that anytime soon.

>DCS
>stealth fighter in the lifetime