Why does the godmachine trigger s/o/ybois so much?

why does the godmachine trigger s/o/ybois so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it triggers who? the only triggered ones are toyobaru fanboys
youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

>POS and fat FCA minivan obliterates a small reliable slowyota

what in the god damn

Because no one here likes fun in the form of handing that doesn't also happen to be a performer of 0-60 in less than five seconds

because if you can't pick a random car you will never own or have driven and benchrace it against any other car and win it is shit

Veeky Forums will love this car in 5-10 years because it will cost 3k and it will be OP picture in threads like "why is auto industry so shit nowardays"

This.

Give it 3 more years and you'll see these going for 4k or less and Veeky Forums will love it.

truth

Because it's a 30,000$ car that my 32yr old rx7 shitbox can beat in a race. And all I have is an exhaust.It's embarassing.

It will be good once it makes financial sense for tuners to buy them and fix them with sr20's or LS 's or 2JZ's

OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE AND THUS IGNORE BAIT

>le bait xDD
bump

>brainlets actually think the boxer motor is shit
>not willing to swap out the piston heads to the FA20 model to lower the CR to 10:1 so they actually boost it without it grenading itself
>LE DOESNT COME FROM THE FACTORY WITH 300HP FOR 35G ITS SHIT

>paying $30k for a car that performs worse than a Miata, a 4 cylinder camaro, and ecoboost mustang in both straight line and track performance

Why buy this car again?

If you're not going to run it all the way a hot hatch is better

And if you are there are plenty of faster cars

lol look at the decal

>QUAD CAM

Wow faggot, it's like every other shitbox out there with dual-valve timing.

What a disappointing faggot of a car. Toyota really shit the bed with this turd.

And once again, a thread died for this.

2017 will go down as the year of good threads being killed off for shitty bait.

Since when does the FRS do 0-60 in 6.4 seconds? It's never broken the 7 second mark outside of the internet, at least not in stock form.

Fucking faggots are unbelievable with this shitbox.

Oh my god there's 10 pages and 8 of them are filled with complete dogshit at any given time. Stop being such a baby. The mods openly tolerate Alphonse shitposting about bloody dragon dildos and furfaggotry, why would they take issue with a thread that's actually related to a car?

If you really want some chemo for this board, start by throwing out half the trip/namefags here. Cummy, Alphonse, heartbreaker, vtak, ALL the truckerfaggots, and these stupid new kids I keep seeing. They shit it up and make it a toxic place for good trips like mightybenz, I feel bad for him.

That's literally soyboy: the car

Base price for a BRZ is 25k not 30k.

I would never buy a gti/fiesta st/focus st/civic si over the 86

>the toyobarus fanboys in the comments on full damage control

Its slow but so was the meme car it was inspired by so I don't understand the big hubbub. I'll buy one once they get to pre-drift craze 240sx prices

>It's never broken the 7 second mark outside of the internet, at least not in stock form.

Except that's false you double nigger

>outside the internet
>posts a link from a pay-per-rate site
>on the internet

lol can you even read faggot?

maybe you have some JD Power awards to throw at me too?

>maybe you have some JD Power awards to throw at me too?

That killed me