/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Paid Live Stream Announced: personacentral.com/persona-super-live-p-sound-bomb-2017-paid-live-stream-announced-limited-persona-stalker-club-v-revival-august-2/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

1st for spinoffs are shit

I love Ann.

She's mine /pg/

Reminder that P5D's announcement video will through some circumstance will feature Yusuke with a rose in his mouth

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Claiming this friendly, fabulous, fecund, flirty, fantastic fashionista.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

What time will the concert take place? Please convert it to American.

Kawakami a kawacutie

Kawaclaimed.
kawawriter here.

Obligatory Makoto post

3am PST/6am EST

fuck that then there's no way I'm waking up that early nor will I stay up that late.

I hope we don't get P6 for a long time. I'd like to soak in P5 for a while.

that's like 5 in the morning for me
the shitposting will be nice to wake up to

>Noon
Nice

Hey I got an idear, let's come up with possible P5 spin offs

I just beat the game after marathoning the last dungeons.
I didn't really care for the Joker fake dying ruse but when they reveal that igor is a fake and that's why his voice is different i got so giddy

It's fine to space it out but I don't want to have to wait another 9 years for a new mainline.

Who did you romance?

Purge all Annefags!!

Makoto

I don't. P6 needs to be P4-2. It's about time we got back to the one part of Persona that actually matters.

of course

this

What made you pick her?

No, post Anns.

Futaba, was somewhat disappointed though. Expected more romance stuff but her spilling spaghetti all over the floor was kinda cute i guess.
I

this

user what happened
user
oh my god someone shot user

Ok.

this

no u

My prediction is that persona 6 will take less time to make since that have covered the ground work with persona 5. Kind of like what 4 was to 3 where they already had an engine done and could focus on the story and improvements

user?
user?
anooooon!

this.

How does it feel knowing Yu Narukami is the face of Persona?

What should be happened when Makoto was bullying Anne

will you stop posting this

When did Makoto bully Ann?

5-6 years sounds like the sweet spot for me.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

They only shot the cognition of me,
allow me to spend 45 minutes explaining how it works

heyyy ESL antimakoto, it's been a while

>responding to it

Ann roasted Makoto just fine. She didn't need any help. Between that and the tongue-lashing Makoto got from Sae, that girl was on emotional life support.

Purge all ESL motherfuckers!!

When she hinted that shiho tried to kill herself cause of anne

uhh you mean they shot your shadow? But that doesn't make any sense you should've died if they did that
this thread sucks the writing is trash

I rather dislike it

I don't remember her ever hinting at that.

>spoonfeeding
fuck off

Anyone have more hiimdaisy/persona 5 mashups?

Makoto should've been put in real life support after attempting suicide desu. A punch in the face would've been the straw to break the camel's back.

HE RATHER DISLIKES IT

Should purge all Cybelefags instead

Wait, if Goro shot Akira's shadow, why did Adachi need to throw Tatsuya Sudou off of Tartarus?

NO U!!!!

Purge pq fags

/a/ pls

Just a few more days until Joker gets a canon name!

Will everybody's favorite character make a comeback in P5A?

Shadowcest best cest

good luck /pg/!

die /pg/

i can't wait for all the doujins of Chad fucking Jokers girls.

Hey guys how's it goin-

what?
looks like business as usual to me

You can't have any pudding if you don't finish your NEET

I love Yuki-chan!

>the only dialogue they show in the trailer calls him "Joker"

>his real name is Joker
>his parents were awful enough to give him a kirakira name

shhhh

What is she doing

>Joker turning Futaba into a sex fiend
Sojiro would die

Keep it down, willya?

Are you new? You don't spoonfeed full stop.

I'm telling sojiro

Too big

>a sex fiend
sojiro definitely would die

>tfw no thicc demon gf

Girls are already sex fiends. They just need a man with which to be fiendish.

Joker prefers older women so realistically a relationship with Futaba wouldn't last, but a puppy love is quite cute until they break it off

>extra services

>Joker prefers older women

Joker doesn't have a personality of his own. He prefers whatever the player prefers.

I'd like to confirm something: Did Sae say anything about how her sense of justice was her true treasure or otherwise allude to what it would have been?

>Joker prefers older women
???

Futaba is my best girl, but I have to admit that Makoto is probably the most likely to end up in a relationship with Joker at the end of the day.

Personally I always viewed Joker and Futaba's relationship to be like siblings

Tatsuya is king!

You just know that the spinoffs/adaptations/etc are going to crack jokes about how many older women he gets involved with, though.

Yeah I know it's not 'canon' fact, but when all but 2 romance option are females older than him, it really says alot about what little character Atlus wanted projects on him.

>2
I think 123 is his age so 3

Please, I agree with you, but don't equate third-years to cakes in an attempt to inflate your point.

yet Lavenza is the only one that goes after him with no social link
and Haru if you count her trying to flirt with him in the monabus

There are more romances with high school girls than there are with girls older than him.

A thing that bothered me playing through the game was how little animation they tended to use overall. They clearly have the ability to create these very cinematic events as seen with the interrogation in the beginning yet that level of animation is barely seen in any other part of the game.

I did find it fun how much animation was put into introducing futaba, with her sneaking up on joker and makoto, jumping out of the closet etc.