Taxis

Who makes the best taxis?

All the Mercedes E-classes in town are bland as fuck.

equus

the fuck is this

>Full size """luxury""" car
>FWD
What did Mitsubishi mean by this?

What is a taxi?

Looks like 4 sequential digits to me

Really?

>the classic Italian goofball cab driver is no longer a thing
>literally just angry shitskins who play their shitty music loud and try to screw you with a rigged fare machine

Best thing they offer is to bring you to "best kebab shop, I know because is from family"
Also they hook you up with fake nikes if you want.

desu

there are two possible answers to this.

first is the toyota crown comfort. it's so good they're still making brand new ones today MY 2018 on the same exact design theyve been making them since 1983. a design going on 35 years, in service all across japan and hong kong. they tried to introduce an updated model a while back and it was met with huge resistance, so they just went back to making the old style. cant improve upon perfection.

second would be the mercedes diesel W123s from the 70s ad 80s. when all the euro models got too far up in mileage to be worth anything, they all got sold en masse to countries in northern africa (mostly morocco), and have blanketed the streets there for the past few decades. these things have been in service for over 40 years in most cases with 2M+ miles commonplace. the things are literally indestructible, and comfy AF.

From what I saw, that company has everything except the classic Crows/Cedrics; they mainly have modern Crows and once I even saw a Century near Tokyo station

Best Answer. Built like a tank. As fast as a tank. Usually packed with as much heat as a tank. Probably is a tank.

can your cab run 10's?

Nope

buenas tardes fuckbois

My uncle was a taxi driver in Hong Kong and I really love having him giving me rides to school back in the day. Honestly thinking of importing a crown comfort to the state

too soon ;(

>It's the "luxury must be RWD" autist again

how many miles do your taxis last? because mine easily reaches one million without fail

This desu

Really miss the taco rides from Japan, loved those things. Would love to get to drive one at some point, even better too just so in the back of one.

The white and blue taxies aren't a "company", they're all privately owned.

Do you get in the back or just sit in the front?

Ohhh I see, thanks for the info

It used to be ford.

F

>Found On River, Dead.

London taxis
>8m turning circle
>big Nissan engine
>RWD
>Built from ground up as a taxi
>Is basically a truck shaped vaguely like a car and lasts millions of miles
>Driving one WILL get you laid due to faketaxi

Obviously panther bodies(Vics and Marqius), amazingly spacious, unfeelingly smooth (perfect for being a passenger), and will last until the frame rots out from under it.

>american cabs are sign of a past

Most iconic taxi ever

And fat as fuck, would be a pain in the ass to operate outside of the US.

>inb4 no one else matters