/hsg/ - Hearthstone general

P-p-please preorder edition

>Latest News
New Card(s) being shown daily for Knights of the Frozen Throne. Many revealed today hearthpwn.com

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Previous thread

reminder to not reply to blackstar

or any of the imposters

>tfw only 2 priest reveals

Reminder to stop replying to the tripfag.

Friendly reminder that the Princes have inflated draw-rates.

Real Thread

Fake black-star, the exclamation marks give you away.

This is so broken! I want to make this deck!

monthly reminder that allie > lleuca > cora > pathra

>mfw people still won't filter

Yours was linked later, fuck you

What Dreadsteed nerfs are you talking about?

People are really underestimating how strong Lifesteal is

It was nerfed to Wild you fucking newfag

they make him spawn after the end of the term rather than immediately

It will be really hard getting multiple copies now

Could reno priest see play some more play? I feel like the 2 priest cards are definitely good enough to see 1-of play, and the AOE one is good healing and damage to keep you alive against aggro

Post ratings for
>Snowflipper Penguin
>Shadowblade
>Defile
>Cryostasis
>Moorabi
>Eternal Servitude
>Doomed Apprentice
>Prince Valanar
>Dead Man's Hand
>Spreading Plague
>Frost Lich Jaina/Icy Hand

>priest gets his quest card
>just fucking forgets to play it i guess?

>Snowflipper Penguin
2/5
>Shadowblade
3/5
>Defile
4/5
>Cryostasis
0/5
>Moorabi
0/5
>Eternal Servitude
4/5
>Doomed Apprentice
1/5
>Prince Valanar
0/5
>Dead Man's Hand
3/5
>Spreading Plague
5/5
0/5

Hi there.
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Paladin Hero Card ability leaked
Summon a 1/1 undead silver hand recruit with deathrattle: summon a 1/1 shambling remains

dust,dust, dust, dust, dust, dust,dust,dust,dust,dust,dust

why would they nerf dreadsteed just to prevent interactions with defile when its
1. only usable in wild
2. worse than wild pyro + equality in every situation without divine shields

I admit that I dont play wild but I really dont see how it would break the format in any way

It draws the game instantly user

Because the "defile" animation would never end

it literally breaks the game, as in it creates an infinite loop. not just making an OP combo or anything

no fun allowed

It would literally be a never-ending loop and your turn wouldn't end. Are you retarded?

Also, how is this a "nerf" to Dreadsteed? What does it matter if it is summoned at the end of the turn? The only downside is that you can't kill a dreadsteed and then Argus it or sacpac it. The upside is that you can actually have some board space to play something else--a real issue in some dreadsteed decks.

Overall your post is balls

that makes sense. please be patient I have autism

Why not just put in a bit of code that makes defile stop triggering if there are only dreadsteeds on the board or something?

their engineers aren't good enough to have the spell stop triggering once 7 steeds are on board

holy shit this sub is actually retarded

how is it possible to play enough hearthstone to justify spending time in a hearthstone forum without even grasping the basic mechanics of the game

>sub

>Dead man's hand

Too bad it gets introduced when Mill isnt played

>Snowflipper Penguin
3/10, It's Beast Wisp. Not the worst.
>Shadowblade
5/10, might have potential
>Defile
7/10, Dreadsteed died for this, but tokens get btfo
>Cryostasis
1/10
>Moorabi
2/10, has potential based on not shown cards, but probably still shit
>Eternal Servitude
7/10
>Doomed Apprentice
3/10
>Prince Valanar
0/10
>Dead Man's Hand
7/10, Fedora Warrior's new tool
>Spreading Plague
8/10, it's good
2.5/10, Extremely slow and 1 damage ping is unimpressive that late

Aside from Valanar, all can be improved with proper support.

A better solution would be to stop if the board is identical after the last cast.
I guess the code is too spaghetti to handle this.

or just not resolve deathrattles while defile is in progress

I really hope that they are going for some kind of Exodia approach with Princes of Piss and Shit and are going to reveal something that will make then at least decent, otherwise they are wasting a decent idea on free ten pack leggo fodder.

That's be too much work man.

1 mana 1/1 Legendary

Always starts in your opening hand. Battlecry: If your deck contains no other 1-cost cards, draw the other Princes.

Would it see play?

too consistent for hearthstone
instant tier 0 deck

probably not outside of memes

You are giving up all of your early game class cards for mediocre effects. That's not even a really good curve of minions.

Would be broken if that happened.

heh, greetings

>2. worse than wild pyro + equality in every situation without divine shields
What does this have to do with anything?

It's a warlock card.

Wait, how dreed steed was nerfed?

yes because drawing the 2 mana prince on 2 is actually insane and its inconsistency makes it balanced or bad rather

what the fuck is a tripcode

it only respawns at the end of the turn now

not even really nerf, just a change

it only brings back a dreadsteed at the end of turn
no more fun, refill the board with dredsteel combos

> What does it matter if it is summoned at the end of the turn?
It's nerfed dreed mayor strategy, where you fill the board with them and hope that enemy will never lucky enough to clear.

Next reveal stream when?

It was moved to wild

>lose 10 1:6 brawls in a row

How about this

Battlecry: If your deck contains no other 1-cost cards, and contains the other 3 Princes, draw the Princes

So you'd have to have no other 1, 2, 3, or 4 drops. And the 3 cost prince is bad on curve since you'd just be making a vanilla 3/3 essentially. Even though the opener would be consistent I think a deck with such a high curve would be pretty vulnerable to aggro.

I'm really scared spreading plague will make jade druid better against aggro. Jade struggles against aggro but shits on control. If it can slow aggro enough it could easily turn into the best deck in the meta.

is it safe to dust ozruk?

> it's another to slow to be played card for priest

Soggoth priest will reign

>t1: Play a 1/1
>t2: Play a 2/2 that gives everyone in your deck +1/+1
>t3: Play a 3/3 that cant benefit from the buff because he transforms into a 3/3 copy anyway
>t4: Play a 4/4 taunt lifesteal

Someone stop this madman

yes

it might be okay if you have a radiant on the board.

How many packs do I need to buy to stop having statistically improbable shit RNG

December.

>no more mortal coil into sact pact turns

Bladefury died for this.

>DESIGN SPACE

>enemy has a full board
5 mana : Summon 7 1/5 Taunt Beasts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________git gud_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is great against token druid

oh wait

RNG is RNG.

>it's another give the counter to the same class that board floods

reminder that blizz unironically had 7 dks that no one knows about and they chose the 1 that leaked a week ago

Bravo Brode

>draft y'shaarj
>only got to play him 3 times
feels bad, hes my new favorite card but the only deck with him is so expensive

> play thalnos
> 2 mana flamestrike
BRACE YOURSELF
THE CANCER IS COMING

I predict Reddit on launch day being flooded with angry preorder cucks who opened this or the 3 mana or 2 mana one

It would be 4 mana.

>use dead man's hand with another one in your hand
>never get fatigued
Control warrior might make a come back, maybe not so much without justicar, but this could be annoying. Hell people might actually run iron hide along with bring it on and this card to constantly gain armor.

after thalnos dies it would only deal 1 damage. so it's more like a 4 mana hellfire at minimum

no wonder they stopped the dupe legendary shit, imagine unpacking multiples of the princes

3 mana isn't even that bad, you can setup some meme combos with it like PT+SS+BoTa into PT into FO.

well, at least you only can get disappointed 3 times, well for the princes at least

>1000+ cards
>abbreviating card names

don't worry you'll still open one of each

>Snowflipper Penguin
1/5. It's bad
>Shadowblade
3/5. It's like a Fiery war axe but worse
>Defile
4/5. Looks good in the paper and really strong with spell damage
>Cryostasis
3/5. I can only see it used to buff your own taunts or some extremly especific freeze
>Moorabi
2/5. 6 Mana 4/4 is too low, and the effect isn't good enough, but who knows
>Eternal Servitude
4/5. Looks like a good option in any most decks, Consistently reviving good minions for 4 looks pretty good
>Doomed Apprentice
1/5. Looks Useless in curve and the effect isn't enough in the late game
>Prince Valanar
0/5. Not even need to explain
>Dead Man's Hand
3.5/5. Not 4/5 because Jade druid exists. You can control what goes to your deck, so it will be mostly good cards
>Spreading Plague
3/5. Sinergy with the leggo and seems like a good defense even versus rly face decks (Innervate in Turn 3/2)
3.5/5. If you already have a board you can heal like 10 in the turn you played it, If not more. So, considering you have a board advantage or both players have a board it will work to not die
The power looks good, you mostly use the ping when you know that it will die, and you get a free 3/6 lifesteal

>tfw this is officially the worst legendary in the game

and they doubled the amount of legos
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

ahem.

Frost Lich Jaina will be very powerful considering mages have no problem bullshitting their way through at least 3 ice blocks per game

It will be used as a finisher in the meme mage deck instead of medivh

Barclay #11605 [NA]

First one to add gets 80g quest.

millhouse is not that bad on curve unless you're playing a druid and he has nourish in hand

This one can be good if you know they dont have any spells or if you want to bait them.

Great against Warriors, Paladin and Druids.

>TGT

>play it against druid
>wild growth
>jade blossom
>nourish for cards
>wild growth
>jade blossom
>nourish for cards
>wrath millhouse twice
Spectacular!

but medivh is plain better

>Literally, unironicially nerfing a card so your shitty card in a shitty expansion can be played in wild versus it

Seriously suck a cock blizzard.

It isn't that bad there are decks that skip 4 drops, like quest rogue, control warrior or token druid on top of my head.