Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #895
kira edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oQpWRArD!xGsMvlIAWrvB9eTW2C8smV5LCfT6Kwk4j0H075lHmw0
youtube.com/watch?v=17ymMe_Je7g
mega.nz/#!U7J20Bxb!_KVpAe7VJ38396dfCVRp1CO8f_hhOem0VqiipIe8-ZY
mega.nz/#F!pZJGSChA!JBkWOFfVmgYwSVc9eTsl0w
weeaboo.org/
weeaboo.org/aa2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for smart's h noises

I want to die

Now this is a 1st I can get behind

Cute!

It looks kind of more like a chef costume than an idol costume

Yeah thats what I was thinking too when I saw it, I dont see the idol part at all

Download link for that outfit please.

Guess i'll ask in the new thread too.

chef hat mods when?

I don't suppose there's a kind user present who could help walk me through fixing a list error with my clothes? I've run jg2p00_00_00.pp through AA2decrypt, but I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Last one is in sponge mega under Yurikoimonogatari folder.

when you make one that's better than this shit

mega.nz/#!oQpWRArD!xGsMvlIAWrvB9eTW2C8smV5LCfT6Kwk4j0H075lHmw0

youtube.com/watch?v=17ymMe_Je7g

She's not finished yet. I have to mod the chin to be a bit rounder and mess with the side hair a bit, tho I haven't made any progress for a while.

Thanks lots, m8.

So, if I'm reading this right, then jg2p_00_01_02_00.lst should contain the female clothing global list? For a global list, it should have more than 4 entries I'm assuming, yeah? Way more than 4 probably.

ok ty
Oh ok

Reminder of this AA2 bgm as 100% orange juice. Still ready for comments and edits before i leave it as is. Also i noticed the file size and will compress it better next time.

mega.nz/#!U7J20Bxb!_KVpAe7VJ38396dfCVRp1CO8f_hhOem0VqiipIe8-ZY

Got any oj cards to go with it?

A lot, scattered between a bunch of Megas.

Start by saying where the list error is happening and why clothing mods you have
You are not reading it right. The global list should only have 4 entries

Are any of them in the card db in the paste bin?

Probably a couple, I know there's a Suguri in there, but there's a newer Suguri in some megas and most of the OJs use AAU to make things look closer to the original game (like Nath's arms), and the db doesn't like AAU cards.

Here's my list of mods and the break point.

The global list is only supposed to have four entries?

do you have the preinstall?

Yes, this is off the pre-installed version. The list broke after I saved a one of two AAU cards from the general about a week ago.

AA2Install is not helpful to show unless you have never once downloaded a standalone outfit mod.
Modifying the global list for outfits is not required and only creates additional places for a mod to fuck up. The vanillla one should never be edited

I have not downloaded any standalone mods since the pre-installed version. I did back in 2015, but I deleted all that data.

What cards specifically? Did they have clothing overrides? Did they have clothing overrides for outfits you don't have?

aau cards cant break your lst files so you probably just overrwrote it yourself. Unless this problem only happens for the specific aau cards in which case you are probably missing an outfit

Someone posted an Astolfo card with several overrides on it, the other I saved from that one guy's Mega, Mordred. I'm thinking it was probably the Astolfo card, but I can't be certain. I deleted all the overrides and reloaded my previous ones, but that didn't seem to help.

I won't discount any possibility, but I'm not sure how I could have overwritten it myself.

You should probably post a list of your AAU cards. The most recent ones might not be the ones that triggered that glitch.
Or you can fix the lost causing the errror. That happened last thread.
Or you can download clothing thug mods and hope it goes away

Where the hell do I put the files in the overrides folder? And about that where do I put the cards that end in _m? Is it in the same character folder?

overrides go in /overrides
for _m (mod cards), load them up in the maker once to extract the overrides then delete them or store them somewhere or something, but then use the normal card after

Just these two.

>Or you can fix the lost causing the errror

Was the plan, but I'm not sure which list the error is even on, since the global list only has four entries, I have to wonder where all the other entries are? When I looked at the local list, I looked for a jg2p01_00_XXXX.pp file, but didn't find one, so I assumed the XXXX was just a variable and was in the process of looking at every file with a similar beginning to its path, but I hadn't gotten to looking at the Hexa files yet.

>Or you can download clothing thug mods and hope it goes away

Clothing thug mods? I don't understand.

I don't see a folder called overrides... where exactly do I put it?

I looked on the AAU Github but couldn't find the overrides.

And I forgot to post the picture.

Looks like we're on the same team user

aa2maker/data/override
make the folder if it doesn't exist

Ok, did that but I'm not understanding shit, what do I do? I'm trying to mess around with this Iris Heart card for about 5 minutes now. (Nicely censored by AAUnlimited)

dunno
try hitting create female and loading the actual card up

It kinda worked, but what the hell is wrong with the ears?

reread the recommended mods guide my man

It's a local list error in the p01 of the first Append. It was discussed at length last thread.
>thug
Phoneposting.

AAFace

you aren't using aaface, without it the maker can't load most faces while creating a card

Nevermind, it just worked fine when I loaded the main card back from the title screen, thanks user.
Gonna download that shit now. But overall it looks fine in the title screen.

Question: Do I need to save the card after running the override process? I've opened the maker again and it reset the things it did.

what do you mean by "running the override process"?

Going in to create a new female character and loading the file so it applies the things, I don't know how to put properly...

Are you creating a girl and setting overrides for her? Then yes, you have to save again.

Are you loading a girl you didn't make and extracting the overrides? Then, no. Just let AAU extract the files and close it.

Now for some reason it didn't reset, I don't know what went wrong, well like this it will work fine on the main game, right? Not only the maker?

One of you lads have all the Type-moon cards?

they're once again scattered through the megas and db

See my previous reply above? I don't understand your intended message so I posted two possible replies to it. I still don't know what you are trying to do or say.

Just load them, and now it did reset again, why the hell if I close AA2Maker the meshes reset?

mega.nz/#F!pZJGSChA!JBkWOFfVmgYwSVc9eTsl0w

>satania card is never ever

Thought I'd ask before I went and searched them.
In case someone uploaded them all on one.

Ah wait. there's one in the google-docs.
Didn't read the descriptions but the uploader-name. Sorry for bothering and thanks for responding. Shall your wife not be NTRd

how many viruses in this one?

cool card

Only toxoplasmosis

Thanks

>vapormods meme
When it's done dawg.

Make her yourself, bro.

Keh, was tricked oregairufag is not the TM-fag I was looking for.

No computer viruses but she has all the STIs.

weeaboo.org/

look around the database

*Sigh* I'm getting kinda tired, the overrides in the maker always reset when I close it and open it up again, why is this happening? I also heard that after the M card had the meshes extracted you could delete it, tried that and the overrides reset also, anything I do the fucking meshes reset when I close the application, this thing is more broken than Batman Arkham Knight for PC on the release.

Do you have more nekopara cards?

* weeaboo.org/aa2/

user you don't speak English and that's fine but post some images of what you're seeing or we cannot help you.
What are you trying to do?
What is resetting?
When is it resetting?
Post pictures, because pictures cannot be misunderstood.

Ah thanks lad.
Looked there earlier but it looks like I misspelled the tag because now they show up.

it's alive?

>*Sigh*
die

If you try to change AAU information, it resets unless you save the card face changes.

Jeez, I did what the user told me to do, I've put the override folder into the data folder of the maker, loaded up the card into the maker and the card got as it was supposed to look like, then after I quit the fucking maker it just rolled back and the card didn't look like it was supposed to look, the changes reset and there is basically nothing I can do, what the fuck do you want me to do? Post a video? Screenshots are gonna be hard because Veeky Forums only supports up to one screenshot.

are you remembering to launch up AAFace and AAU every time you start the maker

Yes, I am, why in the fucks name would I not do that?

Disagree. Vagoo, no ponos.

AAU is a fickle mistress
try redownloading the extracts or something

As I expected, this thing is broken as fuck, it takes about 10 seconds for the meshes to load properly, now I'm closing and opening the maker to see if it'll change or keep it.

Here's an example of a useful image.
>card in question, visible condition
>AAU running
>overrides present on card
All of this is available in the preview area of the maker. I will ask you again, what are you doing? Post a picture.

Dumb question, but OJ?

I answered this question literally not even 100 posts ago

The damn thing just works when it feels like it, it looks like a fucking mid 90s PC running Windows 95.
I kinda solved it, the app just feels like not running everything sometimes, just when it wants.

link?

>I kinda solved it, the app just feels like not running everything sometimes, just when it wants.
sure its not you thats not running it buddy boy?

you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Nope, because I can see the UI, it just doesn't load it.

Yes, Vanilla is best neko in nekopara.

how do we know you aren't just bullshitting?

You don't even have the card, why are you still on about this? It's been more than a year. Move on.

Can someone explain why would I need two cards? I can load the meshes with the regular card so... I'm just curious about that.

hes retarded ignore him

one has files attached and reads files in the override folder and the other card just reads files in the override folder

one of the cards has the mod files embedded into it, which aau extracts to the overrides folder. the other card doesn't have the mod files, is much smaller due to this, and will not slow your game down with a bloated filesize.