Ferrari vs Lamboighini

What would be your choice and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXXLFB8Q0xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll take the tractor
i just wish the huracan didn't have such an ugly face

None of those. I will take one of these instead.

>Not available
That one. Strictly because if that

All the shooting brake, all the time.

i would buy a nice little farm close to the city instead

None of those look appealing in the least. I'd take a Testarossa over anything Lamborghini has made though.

Hol' up nigga

Did you change your trip? Why no MB anymore?

The 812 is meant to be good.

Only Ferrari is truly italian, so that's that. Plus Ferraris sound a million times better than Audis.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXXLFB8Q0xs

> 812 Superfast
> Superfast

Ferrari.
Less hard angles, more curves = better styling.

The interior is actually somewhat classy as well and doesn't look like it's been designed by a 16 year old who built his first gaming computer

>What would be your choice and why?
Porsche because I'm not a tacky oilnigger

>VAG shit
>ever

I'll stick to FIATARRI.

Lol.
Does someone have the "Lambo starter pack" image with the tracksuit and gold chains?

McLaren

Yeah Ferrari has a shooting break and I could give a shit less about supercars. Only Normies will care about them so I'll just take the prettiest one.

I would take the huracan but dont want to be associated with youtubers

Huracan, it's cheaper.

is 3k civic with few simple mods a option?

NSX

The pasta bois name everything Super Veloce which literally means super fast. They're just translating the name, and it doesn't sound as cool when it's not ~exotic~ and italian

This is the best answer

between the two, Lamborghini. I don't like the way ferrari's look and they just seem to be stuck up and pretentious as a company.

At least it's not a used GTR

this

>buy expensive car
>never drive fast for fear of damaging it

Will any of those cars be remembered the same way a Ferrari F40/250 GTO or a Lamborghini Miura/Countach LP400 was?

No?

Then who cares?

obviously the aventador because more money = more better. also that 0-60 makes my peepee feel funny

Wait. Are those pics real? They look like some edgy supersports cars taken from a videogame for teenagers

What makes the Aventador almost 200 grand more expensive than the 812?

How out of touch can you be?

I generally don't give a fuck about modern supersports, but those things are ugly as fuck nowadays. I couldn't believe they were real, i thought they were some sort of autistic photoshop exagerating the edginess of nowadays cars. But this shit is too much. They look like fucking videogames cars.

>Rebadged Audis
>Actual Italian engineering
I like being able to actually move, OP.

>FERRARI SUPER DUPER MEGA FAST

Ferrari: stand alone company, still making race cars that any pleb with $300k can buy and field in a competitive gentlemens racing series.

Lamborghini: VW wing rebadging a Touareg and calling it the Uterus.

Hmm tough competition here

none of them

would rather a lancier

>any pleb
OH YES GOY BUY 50 CALIFORNIAS BEFORE YOU UNLOCK THE 488
*ROLLS BACK ODOMETER*

you know Lamborghini has customer GT3 cars and a Huracan one make race series

>a Huracan one make race series
>can't even compete with real brands so they have to make their own "special" series with blackjack and hookers
kek

This desu

The Trofeo cars are faster than the GT3 cars though.

because they don't have to comply with GT3 regulations, since it's their own series

Did you not read the first part of the post?

i drive mine fast all the time, but the guy i know with an F40 won't drive his for shit

He just keeps reposting the same images from Mightybenz, he's not him. He's some mexican faggot sameposting. He's a nocarz loser.

I like blackjack and hookers

I would get a gray lp640, looks better than the new ones imo but the huracan looks better than gallardo for sure

cept the new huracans can beat ferraris around a track anyday at a similar pricepoint so your strawman argument is invalid. Like saying porches arent the best sports cars in their price bracket because of the Macan

The Aventador is the coolest in a 'car poster on my wall' kind of way. When your not an actual rich guy who can buy more then one super car in his life, I might as well be that guy who had no sense of shame or class.

Are you unfamiliar with one make races? It's like you don't know shit about motorsports or something.

I'll have the Lusso thanks

at least McCummy feigns being a retard

Screw those modern junks
I would take this asthetic baby over those douche rich fuccboi cars anyday

Ferrari cus I just drove one with a keyboard in assetto corsa