Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Rightful Warchief Edition

What's new?

>In Development: Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior announced; PTR next week
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A
>Talents
invenglobal.com/articles/2537/

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players

>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20931725/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944066/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20931726/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20758226523?page=2#post-31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Lunara.

bishoujobutcher skin when

...is that durotan's crotch at 1:45?

DA BIGGEST AND ORKIEST SKIN EVER

AND IT COMES WITH A BIKE

IZ GARROSH ELLSCREAM THE LOST ORK IN WAAAGHCRAFT?

Li Ming is fun and cute!

>didnt win anything in 4 weeks

fucking blizzjews

>Anub'alisk
Finally

Have they released Garrosh's talent tree yet?

ANUBALISK IS HERE
GARROSH IS HERE
KILROGG AND GROMM PORTRAITS IN IN-DEV VIDEO
THE 4 POINT TRINITY IS COMPLETE
KEL'THUZAD IS COMING LADS

In OP post blind ass faggot

>always first pick some meta assassin/tank/support, and wind up losing due to map control
>finally say fuck it and first pick zag on garden of terror
>ez win

neat

Yes, it was a meme from reddit

>at promo game
>5 losses in a row
>tfw weekend hots is here

Quit queuing NA boys, the retards have arrived.

isn't just limited to NA, EU becomes hell on the weekends too

qui est l'artiste

don't bother, he mostly draws cuckshit and prolapsed anuses

Weekend is QM Jimmy time.

uhhhh, when does the western clash begin?

buy heroes or wait for next week expecting discounts?

I am sick. I am SICK. DO YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU HEARING MY WORDS THROUGH THIS TEXT? I AM DONE. FINISHED. IT'S OVER. ALL OF YOU ABATHUR HATERS CAN GO TO YOUR NEAREST INN N OUT TO SUCK THE HAIRIEST COCK IN THE WASHROOM.

WE SPEND THE ENTIRE GAME SUPPORTING YOUR ASSES, PUSHING THE LANE YOU CUNTS WERE TOO LAZY TO PAY ATTENTION TO, PROVIDING IMPECCABLE VISION GLOBALLY THROUGHOUT THE MAP FOR YOUR SHITBRAINS TO THROW THE GAME WITH YOUR MENTAL INCOMPETENCE.

Here's a friendly tip: THE NEXT FUCKING TIME ABATHUR PINS ON SOMETHING, IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD FUCKING IDEA TO GO SEE WHAT THE FUCK THE DEAL IS. DON'T GO GANKING. DON'T GO CLEAR A WAVE. DON'T EVEN BOTHER SAVING A FAGGOT ASS TEAMMATE. LISTEN. TO. YOUR. ABATHUR.

Every fucking time there's one of you faggots that virtually forget about Abathur's existence. God how I wish you were in the enemy team so I could slide this Zerg dick down your throat and out your ass until the vibrating force of my ejaculation rearranges your molecular strands into a BETTER AND USEFUL ADDITION TO THE GOD DAMN TEAM. Fuck you, FUCK you, and FUCK YOU. Good fucking night.

I've never played EU, but I can almost guarantee that the average EU retard is leagues better than the average NA retard.

Its just not possible for people in ''''''diamond'''' NA to be worse than what I've seen.

>garrosh is a main tank and not a boring assassin or multishit
THANK YOU BLIZZARD

>shitty boring kit on anticipated hero
ty based blizzo never ceasing to disappoint

You can troll your team though, this will be the best for tanking rank

>good impactful kit on an anticipated hero will now see lots of play because he's not AOE damage dealer le spinbot #257
what is the issue exactly other than your pretend world in your head being not real

So, is it OK to heal the tank?

Yes, but don't waste mana healing D.va robots in between fights if she has charge full.

what do u think of locust build

Damned straight.

I'd feel bad but there just aren't pleasant people in mobas.

She needs a rework. Normalize her damage output from 1-20 to not be so topheavy Also her 4 talents and her wisp in general are abysmal. How a thing like wisp has the audacity to take up a baseline skillslot is beyond me. Especially when things like xul's armour, which is a fucking free extra skill, exist.

Make wisp a clicky talent if you must, and give her something like a splintered spear baseline skill, with proper cd, mana cost and duration.

>doing the brawl earlier
>team getting stomped
>morales yelling that i'm wasting her stims
>she keeps stimming me while we're in full retreat/there's only us two vs the entire enemy team/there's nobody around/etc
>every time she stimpacks me after that just dive no matter what and yell how she didn't support me

Exactly what I feel like after a few games of Abathur. When will Blizzard let me take control of allied heroes with Q?

I feel like this should've been an easy win, Cassia was last pick which I thought would make things easy versus sammy and jimmy but she just died a fuckton while Diablo slammed everyone around

>Dying when Auriel has guldan as a source which basically means infinite heals per second
How?

brehs...

combination of overchasing and diablo putting people where I can't heal them, especially rexxar who got bullied really easily

it was so much fun though

>33 minute shitfest
>fun

>zero incentive to play brawl outside of losing n times for the chest
what did they mean by this

I'd rather a long game full of close team fights than a short blowout

Personally i have a TON of fun in an intense 30 min match where i am always on the edge, rather than in 3 x 10 min matches where we either get rekt, or we rek them. And the point of BRAWLS is simply that - FUN

Anub*Zagara dojins when

The point of brawls is to see how quickly you can end 3 games

FPBP

>us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20758226523?page=2#post-31

"Muh fantasy" babies btfo

me unga

team bunga

>wowfags btfo on /hotsg/
>wowfags btfo on reddit
>wowfags btfo on blizz forums
how will they ever cope

based devs

jokes on you I'm a wowfag and I'm hyped!

>we understand that everyone has their own idea of how a hero should plau but dont care because we made this game and know better than you do

Hots devs confirmed best blizzard team

Who's up for some full orc premades, with everyone using a different Garrosh portrait at the same time?

>varying degrees of ORC'D

HOLY SHIT KAELTHAS FUCKING CONFIRMED

apparently they didn't show his best recolor in the video

how garrosh can you make all the other orcs? I'm sure that Samuro, Thrall and Gul'dan have brown-skinned variants. What about Rehgar? Does he have a tint that is garrosh enough?

I liked some of the responses on the first page about Tassadar. So many people get him confused with the high templar unit, and fail to look at his actual character. If Tassadar wasn't the character he was, he'd have burned the terran worlds and killed the dark templar who approached him damning the entire universe. Instead he did his best to save everyone, often taking a supporting / mentoring role in spite of him being one of the most badass warriors in existence (zealot -> high templar -> dark templar -> void adept, all things that tass was). Sure he may 'play like a sentry' but it isn't unsuitable to who he was as a character, and when he really needs to rise to the occasion he can totally hulk out and dish out a ton of damage in archon mode.

>People still shitting their pants over Xul
Blizz talked about this a while ago. They tried the d2 kit, they went "Holy shit this is an autistically boring caster, did people really play this passive garbage in d2?" So they tweaked things over and over to be more involved and interesting, and we got what we have now (more or less) where you don't just get to afk with a giant skeleton army. "BUT XUL DIDNT DUAL WIELD" weapon swap. "BUT NECROMANCERS DIDNT USE SCYTHES OR DAGGERS, THEY USED WANDS", Unique +necro skill scythes and daggers existed.

This won't shut anyone up. I'm glad they are trying though.

What's the other variant that wasn't shown?

...the one in my picture?
or are you saying that it looks bad?

This is what wowniggers don't get. They look at a character like Garrosh, see he has a big axe, come to the conclusion he's a meaty DPS because of the existence of similar things in another game's mechanics, amd then have shit expectations for the hero and call that "fantasy".

Fantasy is far more than just playstyle, it's who that hero really is. Garrosh wasn't a bloodthirsty berserker cleaving enemies in his wake, he was a strong warrior who had a lot of responsibility thrust upon him and a legacy to live up to from his father. He was a commander, he directed the Horde on a warpath that any orc could be proud of, but he wasn't a stupid mindless axe swinging retard. And they went with the most vanilla version of Garrosh possible, leaving out later storylines so that they wouldn't lose the character Garrosh in all of the shit Garrosh got himself into later. It's like they suck the heroes off the crapper and slap them im the Nexus and say FIGHT and strip them of lore baggage for gameplays sake while allowing whacky interactions and shit at the same time.

Do I think Garrosh is an absolutely perfect rendition? No, but he looks great and seems fun, and honestly feels like how Garrosh would actually be if he wasn't attached to the shitty story and game that WoW is. It's a good balance and I think they captured him well enough.

The base skin has four variants, I'm asking if you have a picture of the fourth one.

yes, it's in my first post

never heal anyone except murky
your diablo has 8000 hp so he doesnt even need healing unless he's bad at games
your murky only has like 500 max hp so you should ancestral him the second he takes damage to try and keep him alive

azmodunk artillery wars were fun last week

>use blind on illidan
>it works

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT BLIZZARD

>lose game because one person is out of position in the late game

I'm so fucking mad jesus christ.

play garrosh and toss him back into position

>li-ming clubs spray
>not queen of spades spray
fuck

blizzard is not a cuckshead like Veeky Forums.

Garrosh is a godsend to this game. Finally we can "inspire" others to do great things.

>that in-dev

ALARAK WAIFU

this is the first good liming skin other than the default
thank god

actually the china dress skin is good too but that shit's an event skin so i couldnt get it even if i wanted to

>blizzard now is trying to force wow dungeons as esports

wtf man

>Dare to play QM
>Matched with 4-man premade
>One of them has FR in his name
>They're all assassins

Name one reason not to quit the game right on the loading screen.

It can be more exciting than the terrible minigame that is the wow pvp

touche user

>Carbot animation.flv

>Garrosh finally gonna be in game
>Can finally KEK Varian and Thrall players as BESTCHIEF
This has been a strong as fuck year, I wonder what is in store for Blizzcom

>tell hammer to use e or z to get out of siege to run away from the 5 people assfucking her
>FUCK YOU ITS YOUR FAULT I'M DYING. FUCKING REPORTED
classic unga

>Hello team
>Oh god, you are one of those guys, muted and reported

I can't decide if I want this or the standard Protoss skin

I really really love Alarak

>gets literally and figuratively roasted by thrall
>KEKing anyone, especially best orc
ummmmmmmm sweetie?

I'm going to throw all the alliance/cuck horde characters in middle of the enemy team.

>No all chat
Why? Moba's that do this just arent fun

just print this out and tape it to the middle of your screen;

[All] puccifuggerNA: jjajajjajajajajaja

He also lost the two times he fought varian and had to run away

>thank you for ruining Garrosh's character Blizzard
Nice reverse troll.

What a joke of response.
>If I asked 100 of you to send me a design for Garrosh, I'd get 100 different responses, all with good reasons
>all with good reasons
No, you'd get mostly retarded fucking reasons with shitty arguments supporting them, because most of your playerbase are retards who will eat whatever you shit into their mouths.

I know no dev team will ever just say "we fucked up" but lmao what a worthless dev post.

Nothing about shitposting in all chat is fun in a game that allows you no time to shitpost and will just make you lose

you and the rest of reddit right now

what's the highest number of deaths you've gotten, /hotsg/?

the best i've done is 13.75 on murky, or 55 deaths if you do the math.

Nice post, logged in to upbaot this

triggered fantasy cuck attempting to get btfo a second time

>garrosh hidden passive
>takes 10000% damage from thrall's lighning

Garrosh cuck tears are the BEST!