Veeky Forums's thoughts on halo lights?

Also are there any laws for nonwhite head/tail light colors in Commiefornia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_yellow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rice

This looks so wrong on a NA Miata.
>hey brah check my cool super modern and flash halo lights on my 25years old Miata

completly shit
doesn't look good on bmw either

Saw them on a bullnose Ford. Physically cringed when I saw them.

i've seen bunch of gay ricers have yellow fog lights. i mean it looks cool but the visibility for that is probably shit

absolutely disgusting. "angel eye" fags need to be euthanized.

Fog lights aren't about the driver's visibility.

Holy shit, headlights mod for miata that don't look like shit!

I think they're cute but they're always way too bright and mounted poorly so they blind everyone around.

LED ring lights are cancer though.

Where?

>blue lights
I hope someone throws a brick through that retard's windshield. Nothin personel.

Come on, those look good, unlike the other mods that I've seen.

These look like garbage and are useless.
What is the point of having your headlights up for visibility and not just using the low beam for the daylight?
Buy led strips and put them in the place where the turn signals are, light them up during the day and keep the main lights lowered for muh aerodynamic gains.

Depends on what you like, I guess.

I hate the ones that jeep owners put on their mall cruisers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_yellow

Yellow is the best for visibility

I think federal standards say headlights have to be white or slightly yellow

>are there any laws for-
It's commiefornia, yes.

aftermarket headlights are trash.

I like em and own have halos on my g35 the visibility is awful though

Angel eyes are only cool on the few cars like the dodge challenger and bmws

>Lights aren't for visibility

Yes there are laws about lights in California, but they are not that strict and zero problems for white people.

>If I recall, aftermarket stuff has to be approved by the DOT and can't be above certain hight. You can't have blue ricer under lights, blue is for cops only. 80's style Jeep roll bar lights can't be used on real roads. Can't have Blinky line multi light based turning signals, only one can flash. Gotta have a third break light if your car came with one. Gotta have a tag light if your car came with one. That's a huge driving while black reason to pull some one over, alot of cars don't actually have them. Perfectly legal.

Aftermarket stuff is fine, but cops can still hassle you for it if they feel like it. They will use it as an excuse to pull you over and look for drugs cus gangbangers and such love their lowriders. Usually just fix it tickets, or just show up with dot approval or what ever.

tl;dr Just Google your specific parts.

Not a fan of them outside of on the 3rd gen integra

learn how to greentext newfag

/thread

I DO'NT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT DESU

They're yellow for visibility. Yellow cuts through fog well.

>driver's visibility
Nice selective reading

There should be laws against faggotry like this. Straight to the gulag known as Pelican Bay. And your vehicle confiscated and sold to the highest bidder.

>pic related
are red headlights alright?

I like angleeys on some cars.
I wanted to get halogens or LED\s for my car (MRS) cause we run in the night a lot and the oem bulbs are real dark.
Turns out local laws mean I need to get auto adjusters and washers which seems too much effort combined. I guess I just need to find things that burn brighter.
I honestly have nothing against the law because
>stop at red light
>range rover stops behind me
>its twilgiht
>have to drive home with snow blindness

So you hate when assholes blind you but want to go around blinding other people? Why don't you learn how to switch the high-beams on and off instead? They're there for a reason.

If you need it to be bright as day when it's dark out, you shouldn't be driving.

They only look good on BMW's

Right?
>Oh I was gonna do it but I'm too lazy to do it legally, which is cool because I hate when cunts blind me with their shitty reflectors

i like em on my nb but in going for a black and white look

Your post seemed to imply that legal setups don't blind.

Why does that thing look so depressed. It looks like it wants to be scrapped.

>red headlights

Step out of the vehicle please!

I think those halo eyes look cute on an NA miata, they fit the overall innocent looking design it has pretty well.

Don't they help with flooding conditions?