Jeep jl

What do you guys think of the new Wrangler? Seems better in everyway and new engines coming out. One of the lowest depreciation cars there is.

I'm looking forward to long term reviews of this new Jeep, but so far I like everything about it. Might ditch my Outback for one if they're good enough.

>inb4 some sperg cries about it not having some archaic underpowered motor, claiming TJs were the last real Jeep
Genuinely waiting for this

nice Fiat Punto lol

Jeep jail?

It's still a piece of shit compared to an FJ/Prerunner.

It will always have a Chrysler drivetrain, which is garbage. Unreliable, corner-cutting dogshit.

They got a diesel one yet? If not, then I'm not interested.

Yeah they are putting the ecodiesel 3.0 V6 in it, can't remember if 2019 or 20

Fj is a pile of shit. Anyone who says different is in denial

That thing looks incredibly fat.

I see Jeeps rescuing FJs all the time. Either FJs suck or their drivers suck.

You're waiting for someone to point out that the 4.0 was a genuinely good and torquey engine for off-roading and people are still driving old jeeps around decades later?

Nah. Fj is shit

winter break pls end soon

I think a lot of broke basic white girls are going to get their $45k-55k Jeep Wrangler Unlimited repossessed. It's so overpriced now. Rather get a Range Rover Velar

pre-Chrysler Jeeps were decent vehicles for off-roading

after Chrysler bought them from AMC they steadily went downhill, and for a while the XJ was actually a better offroader

now that FCA owns Jeep, it's unbelievable how shitty they've gotten - they're literally one of the most unreliable vehicles sold in North America. not just SUVs - but vehicles, meaning they're compared against shitboxes from every maker

i sincerely doubt anything you've said in this thread is true, least of all that - you're probably some bitter teenager who idolizes jeeps and can't stand the fact that someone makes a better product. FCA doesn't give a shit about quality anymore, they sell based on marketing - it's why you can buy a CALL OF DUTY Wrangler for fuck's sake. that's meme-tier hogshit.

Nigger I've been on 4chink since there were only two boards.
U mad because u got a shitty h2 Rip off or what?

confirmed for 13 year old

Stay mad FailJeep :)

It looks good on paper, but I'm sure that Fiat has infused it with fail, like they do with everything. time will tell.

Nice minivan.

>new engines coming out.
Bu-bu-but the revised 3.6 Pentastar is god-tier for an everyday V6.

>literally the lowest-rated SUV you can buy

Anyone who buys one of these is a sucker.

Shoo child, adults are posting.

Aww. Bby salty about his Nippon mini van :D

heck yea bro

Just a worse 4Runner

A loooooot worse

lol all this salty samefagging

dank FJ bruh

eh... the only improvement I actually like is that they added the 8-sp auto. Everything else just looks shitty and complicated.

I;m waiting for the new pickup. I hope they fixed that shitty VM Motori diesel engine.

>8 speed automatic

Because they've had so much good luck with their other 8 and 9 speed autos, amirite?

lol.

>good, torquey
>comes up short in both accounts compared to the Pentastar
I'm not saying it wasn't a good engine, I'm saying the retarded inline 6 tragics who think the modern V6 being the end of the world are retards.

But it isn't unique enough for them. They want to be "outdoorsy" and "adventurist" even though all they do is go to a beach on a paved road. Unless Ford makes the Bronco that looks "adventurist", they will continue to buy 4 door jeeps.

>angry eyes
autism confirmed

Rock climbing and off roading seems like they would be fun but god damn are the people who do it retarded as fuck.

This 2bh, I've rode in a few and gone wheeling with a few and every single time they got stuck or couldn't make it up shit I could no problem.
The interiors are also god awful plastic shittyness and you can't see shit out the back.

>Jeep

Jeep is the only one still selling solid front axle vehicles, even the hilux is IFS now, so cucked

>Seems better in everyway
>2 door base model bone stock with no AC and stick after destination fee and sales tax is 30000 US Doritos

I was waiting for this car
now I can ignore it

There is no confirmation that car will have a solid front axle

The 8 speed ZF transmissions are perfectly fine. The issues are with the 9 speed ZF transmission that continue to shift improperly and overheat.

Toyota and the 70-series Land Cruiser?

Mercedes and the G-Class?

You can't buy the Toyota here, the g500 costs 125k dollars

not our fault -you- can't go out and but a j70

it does
the model out now has a solid front axle

I love it. A plug-in hybrid is coming in 2020. I'm looking forward to a Volt-like off-road vehicle.

And there's no confirmation the next years model will.
Also lmao a fucking Jimny

That's for the unlimited though, the 2 door version should be cheaper (if they release its msrp)

the model in dealerships RIGHT now has a solid front axle and it's being sold
wasn't that the argument in the first place you dense fuck

How does that make it any less valid?

Nobody cares about europoors who are so drained by taxes they can't afford those cars anyways.

So for US buyers (the only ones that matter) we have jeep and G500, piece of trash cuck sized jimny isn't available here.

you didn't mention what market had jeep only,which is also wrong since the g class is still a thing

Literally who cares about any market that isn't US

stop moving goalposts
you're wrong i'm right there's actually more than just jeep selling solid front axles

Theyre really nice and all but thats the problem. I dont wanna spend all that money on a car and beat it up wheeling it. maybe in 10 years one would be worth buying but for now my TJ is fine.

>file name
lol

In your market...

hmmm i don't see anything about market availability
also

Don't post amg toys that no one here will ever afford

So if jeep didn't make solid front axle vehicles my next option would be a 100k dollar Mercedes
>come on kids hop in the g wagon we're going off roading!
Lol yeah let's go scrape bushes in the desert and get some Nevada pinstriping and bash a few body panels in on this hundred thousand dollar luxury vehicle, sounds great

i don't see anything regarding the price

lol he's trying this hard, reply again please

I love it, gimme another boy
/me pats on head

it is, it's a fucking prado with a fat american body on it

theres no 2018 fj