/mbgg/ - Mobage General #739

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=少女前線
weibo.com/FeatherP?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope we can ban mikanrin for real.

new thread bot please put some GF pics into the rotation

well this explains where the "we should game [game] from the OP came from"

W H E N
H
E
N

Gimme some good ones

Houkai newfriend here trying to grind to 35 by swimsuits (I'm at 19 now, I think). Are there any stages or missions that are recommended for grinding or do I just do story as far as I can and/or base expedition thingies?

Or that one with Agent 47.

He asked for good ones.

Absolutely the one with Agent 47.

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=少女前線

weibo.com/FeatherP?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

Just gotta wait for the next one.

I typically just scan the thread for cute pictures and slap whatever recently got a big update or lots of discussion up there. I've wanted to do more scooters and compass stuff but I cant find some quality ones at all.

>grinding
Nah. The captain exp you get is tied to the AP cost of that quest so the best you can do is to advance through the story so you can also grab the first time clear mission from the dailies tab for extra exp. While going through the story see if you can complete any of the missions from the second daily tab since they also give exp. When you're going to sleep send your girls on expeditions.

>tied to the AP cost
So it's better to go back and do hards and shit once I unlock them over the normals?

Get ready for salt soon, anons.

>Scooters op
>Scooters fanart
Just better off taking screenshots in game.

I got my wallet ready.

Salts already gonna be mounting with sharehouse 2 tomorrow. Weekend is gonna be a salt mine of rerolls and game quits

should i ditch my koga+kou account for new cutie

As someone in your same position, here's what i've been doing in order.

- Clear all dailies as #1 priority, especially the juicy 75 exp ones
- Do the special theresa mission 4 times a day for the open world mats because they'll come in handy later
- Farm Theresa's event because I started for her and I've been playing for her

And after the above is done I just advance story, clear some hard modes or grind coop. Pretty much everything after the above is just free AP to me and I normally spend it clearing story.

Been leveling once or twice a day doing the above so its working out pretty well too. Also dont forget to do endless abyss since its free.

Hards have those clear missions too, so either is fine.

Expeditions have the same 1:1 ratio, and the half cost missions give based on their current AP cost and not their normal cost.

Daily missions include a lot of exp rewards, so good to do those as you can. At least the 75 exp ones at the top, if you have the relevant characters for them yet.

Exp wise there isn't really a difference since you're spending the same amount of AP at the end of the day. I mean, it would be like choosing to do two 9AP normal quest or a single 18AP hard quest. If you want to play less per day o start unlocking quest to farm fragments go ahead. Eventually you're gonna complete everything for gems anyway.

If you have a lot of progress on that account, no. If you really really want Onimaru even more than those two and your account has hardly been touched, I guess so.

I really should sell my april fool units. I thought they could become useful in a niche way.

Cool, thanks for the advice. I think I haven't unlocked some of that stuff (like Endless Abyss) but I'll do that when I do unlock it. AP regens a bit faster than I expect so I'd rather not spend it haphazardly.

Should I reroll when new limited banner is out for Tenka? I think I've spent between 1000-1500 orbs on banners

AP regen is depressingly slow and I only get to play when I wake up and when I go to bed but I guess its fine because it lets me play other games without worrying about falling behind.

At least scrounge together another 30 orbs and see what you get from that. That account is good though, so it's up to you I guess.

Hm, maybe I just feel that way because most of the stuff I do doesn't cost that much AP so it feels like I play for quite a while before I run out.

I can't bring myself to sell the vegetable from first place ranking but yeah should probably clean stuff out soon. Really need an enhance event so I can burn these extras.

Assuming neither Tsu or Kou are LBed and you have no good equipment or skills then it might be worth it.

Hope you're confident in at least getting 3-5 of the medals within 2 days starting from nothing though so you can get an LB next month.

Also, be sure to save that account's code as even if you spend the entirety of the Kogafes rerolling, you might not get either Koga or Onimura. I say this from experience.

Did that story user finish the new theresa chapter 2 in Houkai?

Can you post the summary/translation of that one please?

So just to re-iterate, because I have experienced loss and want to make sure I don't miss out on the sweet tanlines.

The plan for Tenka's swimsuits is to wait until this fest you guys are talking about to get the girl I want, then grind for her materials when her swimsuit becomes available? Or is it hard to grind out materials for crafting, and I should begin grinding as soon as I'm done rerolling? I'm retarded please bear with me.

The materials won't be available for grinding after you're done rolling since the next swimsuit even is in mid august. You'll have to wait two weeks I guess.

Unless you want to be esports I wouldn't

These are my skills/equipment, most SR equipment not shown

What missions are best for farming black bomb dudes?

Just level Tsu while you wait for the event to start so you have an easier time grinding for mats.

It was Theresa's first official mission as a Valkyrie. Otto made sure her gear was in perfect shape, washed her clothes and even gave her her favorite juice. He's acting like an overly excited father who's sending their 5 years old kid to school for the first time and wonders if he's spoiling her too much.

Everyone is happy and things are going well. You can tell things are gonna go downhill from here.

1-3, you can farm 3 per run
2-4, generally 4 per run, rng might fuck you with a red bomb sometimes though
map 3 not really worth the effort

I never really looked before, but you posting that screenshot made me realize how nice and detailed the weapon/skill artwork is considering most people are going to be seeing it on 5" screens.

>Otto made sure her gear was in perfect shape, washed her clothes and even gave her her favorite juice.

That's so cute

>Best gauntlet,ring, and skill
>Rerolling
Unless you REALLY want the new units I wouldn't reroll.

Okay, but not great. Nothing LBed and it's all regular gacha stuff you're likely to get again.

E1-1 and E3-2. You either need to waste time on E2-2 or your sanity on E2-4.

Ah so it's special mats so I can't grind ahead of time. Thank you anons.
Is this tail also rare? Would it be viable to try and reroll for both at once or are they both too rare and I'm getting too greedy?

They're both UR characters, so they have the same rate. You can try to reroll for 2 URs but you'll probably in for a lot of rerolling.

How do you unlock the last 3 stages?

You have a better chance tomorrow to get URs so take advantage of it.

Something to keep in mind is you don't actually need the characters of the costumes you want to buy. They'll be there after you roll them as long as you buy the costume during the event.

If you're going for a long rerolling session, it might be best to go for Onimura or Koga instead of Tsuda.

Tsuda and the Fox are non-limited characters who are always available and get boosted rates during Kogafes. If you clear through story mode and save your gems for next month when it comes again, there's a pretty high chance of getting them.

H-HAYAI

>Update tenka through the playstore
>Game wont even launch and its just a black screen now

Great update, A++

Fox will be mine

Don't do it. You have 3 URs. Tsuda and Kou are pretty solid. I don't know much about the shinsen girl, but she's also limited so she's pretty rare.

Your equips are good enough. Fate will smile upon you eventually user. Believe in what you have.

>playstore
You have a JP play account?

Kashuu isn't that great (but is better than her SR at least). Izumi is slightly better in her shinsen kit. Shinsengumi Nagasone was the best roll from that gacha. She's pretty legit for a heavy sword and is arguably the best friend support in the game.

Yeah. My Nagasone friend is surprisingly resilient.

I rolled for her and got Izumi. Oh, well. At least i can see her dumbfounded face anytime i want.

>Have fox
>Never use her
If only her burn effect was stronger.

Burn needs to be buffed, it's so shitty.

You time travel few days into the future.

tiddie meat

No disgusting cows

Show me the sarus

No new Sarus or Saru costumes coming with that new event afaik, just her and Prinz

Damn, my score is really bad. I thought I'm in B rank because I haven't finished the last 3 stages yet.

I really like her ougi. Shame its damage is kind of bad, but it gets shit out of your face real well.

>two worst girls
what a mistake.

>Every consecutive oscroll has had more clothes then the last
Is the 4th oscroll gonna have a burkha on?

Prinz is okay
She's not bad but Takao is

delet this

Nun oscroll following in the steps of Theresa

She's a reformed thot, user. This party girl is ready to settle down with a man who has a stable income.

I know she's not that strong. But waifus are for love, not for fight. Usually i don't care about animal ears and all this shit, but something about her design press all the right buttons for me.

Past month i unironically rolled for her and not for Koga and pulled Koga. Desire sensor is a bitch.

That's awesome.

There's a score sheet on 2ch with 6 second clears for most stages.

>new cards for everyone
>bunny girl outfit for everyone
>winter uniform for everyone
>big event with everyone later
Engirls must've been doing incredibly bad if they had to cut it off even if they obviously care about it this much.

I like your strat, user. Looks like you'll be rolling Onimaru this time around and no fox.

Honkers guild raid boss will be up in 11hs.

>Raid boss at 6am

t-thanks honkers

7am for me. I hate it.

>hating BEAST coast
West coast is even worse.

I'll try to be up in time, and I'll try to remember to go hit it some if I do.

But no promises on either.

Considering I go to bed at 3am, there's like no way for me to hit that even though I'd love to.

I'm prepared this time. Fox will not resist me.

bEST coast represent.
I'd rather stay up until 3 AM than wake up at 6 AM though.

>900 gems on MR gacha
>No MR
>Only new Suzu is a HR
Oh well, at least I got a chance to try before the end.

That's pretty much most of us. Don't worry about it.

>1pm for me
>But because of jetlag I haven't waken up earlier than 3pm in 2 weeks
This will surely be the thing to get me up and ready to go! Time to help mbgg! Not that a level 30 can do much.

>sharehouse tonight
>no islands left
Suffering

completely out of resources due to fairies. Did some testing in 2-4, I think that doggos and red bombs don't attack you if you're at the top RADAR space thing, so you can just wait them out.

Can anyone confirm?

>sleeping

Weaklings.

I've got 750 gems, nightmare islands and reset but I honestly can't make myself believe they will be broken strong like this past 3 gachas. They can't keep getting away with this.

I just want oscroll for my collection. don't care about power level

If I can actually roll any, then that alone will make them better than Zeros in my book.

500 here.
Half of HM and Zero Chronicle to do yet. I should finish HM for the free 10+1, but aside from Mana or getting revenge on Valentine gacha, not much point.

Can any Nono players explain about abilities?
How to unlock, effect, etc.

>No MR
That sucks. I rolled two 10+1 and lucked out on a Suzu UR. Got enough for the guarantee, but with three MR gachas at once it's clear they're bringing back everything, so I'll wait for pic related for a MR with Ruka. Cuter outfits and main is Kurumi whose SR I started with, so it kind of feels appropriate. Could still spare a roll for rock band, but I'm waiting to see if they'll rerun after-renewal URs too.

>Checking shironeko.me for rune requirements
>See latest information
>Google Translate
>神気ティナの評価 - 火力検証を追加!
>Shinki Tina's Evaluation - Add Fire Power Verification!
>She's now SS
Oh... Still no Tina though