/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last thread:

what the fuck modifier keys do i use for easy pressing?

Which server that you can actually make a character in has the most erp?

Shift
Alt
Ctrl

highlanders!

CTRL, ALT, and SHIFT are all ready easy to press with modifiers. The only problem is if you're also using keys on the far left.

Hit CTRL with the part below your pinky, hit ALT with your thumb, and SHIFT with your pinky. You don't need any of those while pressing keys.

IE: 1, 2, 3 is Jolt, Veraero, and Verthunder on my RDM, CTRL + 1, 2, 3 is my melee combo, and ALT + 1, 2, 3 is my Impact, Verstone, and Verfire.

WHERE
ARE
THE
CATBOYS

Mateus

So dark chocolate brownie cats are the ultra sluts right? Every single one?

>different keys for jolt and impact

You can just use a macro

inform me of the uraeus coat
why is it so fucking popular with highlanders and femroes
i don't even think it looks that good

Gathering done by any race

ctrl alt shift is defacto

gib small house plot

Post normal enemies your fond of. I like moon knights. They look neat.

If it's got a tan or worse then it's a slut.

What if the cat is pale?

Preach it

Post more Mol

It fits fine where it is. If I find a need for it, I will.

Moments where you known you fucked up
>casting AoEs in Tamara HM first boss
>elusive jumping on Titan EX from puddles
>EBing a quicksand slut

No... that's not true...

Depends on how they dress or act in the case of other colors. If you ever get some cutesy faggot that constantly reminds you that "teehee i'm pure :3~~~~" Then you know it's a slut.

Why would you go on the internet just to lie?

Mateus. Really no question about it.

Why is it always the quicksand? Do the other two inns not get any traffic?

No, only the moonies.

This dude's like that jap soldier that was living on an island for 60 years because he didn't know world war 2 ended. Stays up to make 1-2 early threads a day with fanart he saved from the thread.

>Being Mari Onette

Precisely.
He is telling the truth.

Nigga the only reason why you could ever be pure is because you dress like a bat out of hell that got lost in the 60s.

fug

Gridania's does, it's pretty comf. Overheard some slutcat talking about getting bullied into a brothel one time.

Limsa's is dead though.

Renko...

Speak english.

Where was this screenshot taken
I need to know for research purposes

Just keep one hotbar and use shift + number to swap to the relevant bar you need to use a skill.

This way you only need to use keys 1-5 or so plus shift and you are pretty much golden. Keep a few other keys that you may need to have sudden access to on R, T, F, Z, X etc.

Playing video games

Hitting rocks is fun

looking good, koata

I guess I gotta speak in old people English as well: the only reason that you can claim that thou is unspoiled is that thou dresses in unappealing apperal for people to find attractive in this day and age you look like a person way out of thyne time and many people find that unattractive like figgy pudding.

Speak English

Different cat but thanks user

Koata has a scar on his cheek.

This is gud image. +(You).

Sorry I'm not a big movie watcher. I stick to what I'm familiar with.

it's a timeless classic

actually replying and engaging in a conversation when koishit sent me a msg out of the blue saying my lizard is cute

Drowning Wench gets a fair bit of RP, but ye 'av ta listin' ta right tryhardin' 'postraphe 'busin salty pirate 'n yo ho ho speak if you want to hang around there.
Culinarian guild also gets a lot of cutesy date couples and I really want to just like hide around a corner and drop in on someone's RP as a waitress as soon as they show up.

Why is there so much FGO posting in XIV now. Get out of here you low tier brown alien shitter!

you still use dozens of aol companies a year. they're far from their death bed.

Just hit 70 on RDM, still not sure when to use Impact. Do I just pop it as soon as it procs? Hardcast or instacast proc?

Damn, this was a close one
Why did they make the SAM quests much more difficult than the rest?

thx (you)

the silver bazaar in western thanalan, the screenshot was taken in the level 60 samurai quest cutscene

don't i can't take this

Use Impact to replace Jolt whenever you'd cast it. It's nothing but an upgraded Jolt and I'm not sure why it doesn't replace it when it's procced.

It replaces Jolt when it procs, which is the spell you use to set up a dual casted Veraero/Verthunder if you didn't proc either Verstone or Verfire. Sit on an Impact proc until you can't cast either of the procs and use Impact then.

What about a girlfriend?

Ooo, thanks.

that too

>constantly have to go to the quicksands to report to Alphinaud for quests
>have got lewd messages and emotes every time
make it stop

Use it the exact same way you would Jolt because it's literally just a Jolt upgrade. There is one exception, though.

It's because the Impact proc can fall off in the middle of hardcasting it and it'll stop the spell itself. They could've solved this by making it the same as Ruin IV's which doesn't stop even if the proc falls off but but they apparently decided not to. Probably so they can claim they helped button bloat by making it do that in 5.0.

Wao. Ur a vry gud poster!!! Keep it up.

Post proof

Hi

Gathering is the best. And your cat comes close too.

:notlikeblob:

That sounds cute. Do you have a boisterous chef friend to come out after they compliment the food.

Damn, my ganondorf duskie must be ugly. Feelsbadman

Highlander tummy.

Titty window. That and it's a long coat in a Japanese video game. The weebs go crazy over that shit.

Don't fret about it too much. {/pet}

Hey! How are you all doing? I just come back from buying a lan cable to try and fix some connection issues I have been suffering lately. My Paladin is nearly 60, reaching that today is my goal. I hope you all have a good weekend!

Searching for cute dragon pics of this game brings all Au Ras... hmm.

butt post!

don't rpely to me again. final warning.

No I don't have many friends.
Then again maybe I should be the chef, I have the outfit for it already.

{Same}

i don't see any butt in that picture

which asian cartoon is this

What happened to your eb?

We could have been friends.

I'm still so mad that I can't glam all the AF gear onto my crafting gear and just switch between them. This is true suffering.

infinite stratos
coincidentally that gif is two of the only 3-4 girls on the show that aren't total garbage

You're such a little bitch spider. Go cry to the janis some more pussy.

>friends now tease me due to this
GOD

It makes gil though hopefully

While I like my cat, I feel a lot of folk pull off better and more interesting color palettes for their cats imo

>Go 5/0/8 in feast
>Commendations

They're offline and don't roleplay.

You can send me a tell and tell me why we can't.

I LOVE MISMATCHED OUTFITS AAAAAAAA
There is so much wrong with this glam system but everybody's whined about this for months so no point in adding to the pile of complaints.

whomst up for civilio 5

Or else?

The face that uses those thin lips is cute though.

So I put my Warrior thingy over the MP bar since Warrior doesn't use MP. But when I logged back in the MP bar is ontop and it won't revert to how I had it! Anybody know a fix to this problem?

That's not what fred told me...

How the fuck am I supposed to get Allied Seals in mass quantities to even purchase the new books?

No one kills old hunts anymore and if they do they just solo em. It'll take months to get enough seals just by doing daily hunt bills.

Move your hud you dingle.

I did! It won't fix it. :| I tried selecting it on the list and clicking on it to be the most recent selected HUD item.

Wait for them to eventually nerf it?

This is what I hate about the glamour system. Heaven forbid you have armor that can be used on 3+ jobs and you want to have unique glamours on each

Join a hunt LS, I lead one and I constantly have people throwing out calls for ARR hunts.

i wanted to be happy together again i miss it so much i miss you

>finally Mumu toes

I can't send you a tell anymore.

>Get BRD to 61
>Decide to go do the quest
>MUH ALA MHIGO WAR
I fucking despise Ala Mhigo and this is not encouraging me to not skip cutscenes and text.

post midlanders for pumping purposes~!