/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- BBCF 2.0 coming to arcades in August 3rd, including Jubei and balance updates (summer 2017 for consoles).
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3, PS4 and PC (Steam).
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13562549
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdG5jjr0ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please release on consoles at the same time.

Never give up being human.

lobby in an hour and a half

I want Kokonoe to step on me!

I want Platinum to stomp on my dick while she calls me a pedophile

Kagura is a pretty cool guy. I really like him

I want Makoto to unleash her full frustration on me, beating me to a pulp and then torturing me sexually by locking me into a chastity belt and never letting me orgasm!

Play Weiss

lobby in an hour, vote for which you'd prefer if you care

strawpoll.me/13562549

Ragna
Noel
Jin
Litchi
Arakune
Nu
Hakumen
Hazama
Mu 12
Lambda
Relius
Platinum
Azrael
Amane
Celica
Terumi
Susanoo
Naoto
Es
Nine
Izanami

are all no longer either capable of battle or have reasons to battle

We'll be cut down to 15 useable characters and even then

Makoto
Mai
Bang
Jubei
Kokonoe
Tager
Bullet
Hibiki
Kagura
Taokaka

all no longer have the importance or reliance to stay on the roster, we could very well only have

Carl
Rachel
Valkenhyne
Tsubaki
Izayoi

as returning characters on the roster.

>Rachel
She dead son

Do you guys care about skill level? I've been on fighting games for decades but I'm only just returning to BB after not touching since the CT arcade release.

turn on forced rotation if its going to be that one guy beating everyone

>Noel
>Litchi
>Nu
>Hazama
>Mu 12
>Lambda
>Relius
>Platinum
>Azrael
>Amane
>Naoto
>Es
All of these could easily be made to have reasons. Characters like Platinum rarely ever had reasons to fight to begin with.

>Makoto
>Mai
>Bang
>Jubei
>Kokonoe
>Tager
>Bullet
>Hibiki
>Kagura
>Taokaka
Literall of these could very easily either be given importance or just put in regardless. Hibiki was the most pointless thing in the world, same with Taokaka. Tager being the designated grappler for BB makes him pretty much a surefire return character.

i'm the host and i'm fucking horrible at the game, so no not really.

i was thinking rotation because i'm not fun enough to watch every match

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
I can't believe you people let this happen.

i just noticed this and i can't stop laughing

Im sure they selvaria'd ragna
killing her and then putting her in every subsequent sequel

>Azrael
>no reason to battle
Literally just put any strong being in the game and Azrael will immediately have a reason to fight.

Ragna didn't technically die.

NEVER

narasareta aoi toki no kane ni shinjitsu no tobira ga hiraku

i'm a mediocre player who plays a bunch of characters and jumped back into BB because of jubei.

let me know when the lobby is up and i'll join. fuck nine.

>Fuck Nine

Sasuga Jubei player.

you'll fit right in. it'll be up in 30 mins but i'll put another notification here then

i'd fuck jubei before i touched tit witch

same

Ahh sheeet!

FUCKING CUTE

the bururaji jubs are good

What a cool meow

okay, people voted yes so this lobby will be streamed on rotation. players of any region/skill level welcome. it's up now.

on twitch @lori_993 is there any way to link it without Veeky Forums thinking it's spam?

No.

I quite like this picture.

me too

also our lobby is full so uh, whoops. i'll post here when we get a free spot, until then feel free to tune in to the stream

2 slots open now

>let me know when the lobby is up and i'll join. fuck nine.
Where are you

i'm in the ps4 lobby, were you one of the guys that wanted a pc lobby?

Oh, I thought you were someone else

I'm fucking broken guys, I thought the RWBY thing was a edit.

I can't believe the MLP of western "anime" is gonna get in as the same game as Blazblue and Persona characters.

The only way to stop this is to kill Mori and everyone involved with this game.
I refuse to believe people here in this very general are even fine with this too and even watch and enjoy this show. Do you all have any decency? Do you all just not care?

This.... Trash doesn't belong in the same game with lovable characters like Ragna and Narukami.

If more then one RWBY character gets in i'll kill myself, i can't believe this......

shut the fuck up and play the game

>If more then one RWBY character gets in i'll kill myself
Stamp /blaz/ somewhere on your body and stream the suicide for us, because Ruby's friends aren't going to be left out.

>The only way to stop this is to kill Mori and everyone involved with this game.
Pls no. If we kill Mori, then that means no more BlazBlue. Even with that Monty faggot dead, this project is still happening, so I don't think killing the rest of Rooster Teeth would do anything either.

>I refuse to believe people here in this very general are even fine with this
Nope. Even if we're not fine with this, there's nothing we can do about it. I agree it's out of place as fuck, user. But there's nothing we can do.

I refuse to play cross tag battle
Persona and Blazblue is dead to me.

I was thinking about giving Under Night In Birth a try but its probably just as bad as RWBY. Maybe theres a reason why its not popular.

Come the fuck on. You can't be this edgy and go too far for this.
If I have the same mentality then I should have killed myself long ago because everybody believes I'm wrong when I say Sonic still had good games.

Every anti RWBY post makes me hard.
I'm going to bully you all with my Ruby Rose. Prepare yourselves.

>Letting the shit known as RWBY ruins your perception of BB and Persona
You're going too far.

>it's probably just as bad as RWBY
Oh, fucking hell no. UNIB is a damn good fighting game with characters as likable as BlazBlue's.

Yo, shut the fuck up.

Then why doesn't no one talk about it? It seems like a lot of people hate it.

Fuck, from what I've seen some of the cast is just a rip off of some RWBY characters.

Please leave. You're probably too retarded to even play games.

Me too. I'm taking Evo with White Rose.

>UNIB is a damn good fighting game with characters as likable as BlazBlue's.
As generic as Blazblue's you mean, they all are written like type moon characters and those of you who are familiar with that work know what I mean, Honestly, I hate the entire Blazblue cast, non of them are believable in their actions and motivations and their personalities involve being joksters, edgelords and friendship is magic faggots, each and every one of them can be summarized in one sentence, that's bad for a game that billed itself as a visual novel first and a fighting game second. Persona 4's cast used to be well written,too but after golden and ultimax they became one note gags as well,as a GG fan I'm happy they aren't tainted with the likes of this kusoge crossover.

One last thing, /blaz/ when is the last time you ever had a discussion about the lead and heroine of this series without being perverts? Never? Well that just proves my claims. I hope you all see the light one day, GG could always use more players.

Kindly fuck off then.
Just a reminder, if you kill yourself for seeing more of this, then you are a coward and not better than us.
Also
>generic
There may be a few characters that are generic. But if you think ALL of them are generic, then maybe you need to check your brain for any symptom of retardness

You act as if people don't do the same to female Blazblue characters. It always happens with Elphelt.

UNIB existed before RWBY.

GG is slow-ass boring shit with ugly-ass juvenile metal head pandering character designs. BlazBlue is the better product. If seeing the light means putting up with the atrocity known as Guilty Gear, I'd rather stay in the dark.

You just have utter shit taste. Why the fuck are you in this thread anyway, if you don't like BlazBlue?

>There may be a few characters that are generic.
Ragna, Jin,Noel and Rachel, the characters you see the most of throughout the plot are generic as fuck, you can guess how'll behave and react to anything the plot throws at them killing any and all interest in following through, the same goes for Hyde and Linne, Yu and his friend and the RWBY cast just by looks alone I can see that Red is a happy go lucky, white is a rich brat, yellow is a slut and jobber and furry is emo and carrying bad past, Looking at GG's cast I can't tell at all who they really are, I have to actually look them up and read their stories because they're actually rounded out. Do you see the problem with this? Mori,Atlus and French Bread are in this for the money and nothing else, this crossover won't have any love and passion at all in it and is going to be a balancing nightmare

I'm your compatriot man. But UNIEL is a great fighting game and has nothing to do with this fucking RWBY travesty. The fact that you haven't played it means your pain is even less than mine. I'm having 3 of my favorite fighting games series get shit on. Not just 1 or 2.

If only you all knew the faggots behind RWBY. How terrible their taste in games/anime is. The head writer only started watching anime when he started helping with the show.

He's like a gamer girl with a dick and the only type of Japanese games he plays is Nintendo shit. Miles Luna, look as this faggot, you guys who are pretending to like RWBY.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdG5jjr0ek

The absolute worse is that their fanbase is tumblr we need to kill these people so mori gets the message not to do this shit

Guilty Gear* characters

>this thread right now

we have a lobby going on so how about you guys come play the video game instead of acting like autists

Can't. If someone picks a RWBY palette I'm gonna put my head through my TV

how about you just go ahead and do that now so we don't have to read your posts

Yeah, I always browse Veeky Forums on my TV

And I've hardly posted. There are many of us

>Looking at GG's cast I can't tell at all who they really are, I have to actually look them up and read their stories because they're actually rounded out.
It goes for both series.

And not to mention BB characters are more fleshed out. I remember when people used to (they still do, really) call Ragna "edgelord" which is a pretty good giveaway that these people don't know shit about Ragna's character in this story. Or that Jin is a yandere brocon instead of a stoic cold knight that his design suggests. On the other hand, Sol Badguy is a typical tough guy macho man while Ky is a moralfag. It really fucking shows.

Compared to BB, GG characters are boring due to the nature of the lore that used to not be significantly laid bare in-game to the audience until Xrd having a story mode that was inspired by BB having a major one.

Bop them all out using exclusively BB/P4A/UNIB characters. Make them drop the game.

yeah i'm sure

/fgg/ go, and never return

This is why /asg/ will never return

Goobers really are a cancer.

Yep. GG fags just can't stop shitting on other games and insist that GG is the best thing ever since sliced bread.

Hell, if even in /blaz/ we can still get this type of shit, /asg/ returning would crank all this shit up to 11. GG fags have their heads too far up their asses to ever learn.

What? Guilty Gear characters are shallower than a plate of cereal. They are surface deep at best, with the only exceptions being something along the lines of "did something with/had something happen by/is a Gear, feels bad/mad about it".
That's literally as deep as it gets. Everyone is exactly what they look like they are, and you can usually figure that out just through their animations.

lobby/stream finished for the night. thanks for playing guys!

Fuck off

What did Tsubaki do with Rachel after she beheaded her? I hope she had the decency to bring her home at least and not just leave her there all undignified.

which waifus are best for fighting game beginners?

How do I have sex with Makoto?

Who would win in a fight between Mori and Daisuke?

I don't know actually. Gotta look up in the Quran what Tsubakihalalas do with the bodies of the beheaded kuffar.

I saw Mori at a grocery store in Akihabara yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

low iq posts not worth submitting to this general

you are embarrassing

Mori has the size advantage.

Of course! They were waiting to release 2.0 before getting around to the CF Vita port!

R-Right?

Answer the questions

Fine
Es, Mai, Celica
Be a small child
Mori, his girth is impressive, and Daisuke wouldn't know what to do about it
That's not a question

>vita port

But Daisuke is backed by Sol while Mori only has Noel and Rachel on his side

bump

>Better animation than entire RWBY series

You can't make this shit up.

I hope the japanese VAs are an option
I never have and probably never will watch RWBY, but I don't have any problem with their inclusion
Aside from that voice, holy shit

what's her cup size

Stop it, she's like 14 I think.

That just means her pussy is more tight.

Old enough to bleed...

>pre-beta footage of Ruby spinning her scythe thingy into an idle stance with no frames of movement yet is better than all of RWBY
Unironically gets the noggin' joggin'. At least this will be better than RWBY

You care way to much about something that doesn't matter.

As of Volume 4 she's completely legal.

>You're probably too retarded to even play games.
Real talk. I could probably body you.

>Ruby with some other people and her cape is tattered
>Yang looking sad and missing an arm
>Blake with some other people some masked dude attacking her
>Weiss alone
>"Inside we're torn apart, but time will mend our hearts"

The hell is this? I guess the outfit she's in now was made for the game? Looks far difference from the images I've seen of the four main characters

Actually Vol. 4 is only a couple of months after so she's either still 14 or she's 15