Who makes the best motorcycles?

Who makes the best motorcycles?

Right company. Wrong bike.

Depends on what you're doing.

I'm a Honda person.

Suzuki if you're an early 20's with some badly done visible tattoos and you plan on never wearing your gear and getting caught with meth on you before age 25.

Yamaha if you're a street Rossi. 75% chance you lowside on a patch of gravel within 5000 miles.

Triumph if you're either a massive hipster, extremely talented at riding, or a huge douche.

Ducati if you're a sexually frustrated young professional who's actually kind of a cool dude but has no game.

Aprilia if you're one of those people whose tools are worth more than the thing you're using them to work on.

Harley if you're either a hypertensive, self-destructive pensioned factory worker LARPing as an ex con, or you were too stupid to buy a Vulcan instead.

Kawasaki if you watch anime but you're too embarrassed to talk to your friends about it because they might think you're a nerd but you watch it anyway because you have secret boy love for Vegeta.

Honda if you're the human version of PB&J. You're kinda good at a lot of stuff but not really exceptional at anything.

>when you ride a Triumph but you're extremely untalented
Yep, this checks out.

HONDA

You're excused if and only if you limiter bash for 15 straight seconds every time you go through a school zone.

>seat is 7 fucking feet off of the ground
Careful going under bridges.

not for midgets

You really can't go wrong with any of the big Japanese bike companies. I also like Triumph.

What about BMW?

Indian

I don't even ride a Yamaha and I know they make the best motorcycles, snowmobiles and jetskis.
Yamaha is uncapable of making a bad motorcycle. Every single one of their bikes rapes the competition where it counts the most.

Harley is the best motorcycle.
Change my mind.

best car engines too

Kawasaki.
My old man, in his day, rode an import z1300 and said it was the greatest. It was a Ninja, the year of the bike was '83.

have you even given the competition a try?

Yamaha.

It's always been Yamaha.

Kz750
ZZR 1200
Bourget python
Ninja 1000
Suzuki m109r
Dr650
Ktm500 exc
95 sportster 1200

Idk man I had a lot of bikes
Unlike most of dbt which only circle jerks internet memes in hopes of one day craigslisting an FZ
Lol

Two words, Harley Davidson. Any other bike is not a real bike.

This is surprisingly accurate.

You're also an insufferable fucking faggot.

kys

Honda. Better quality, better bang for your buck.

You're not a biker. You're not even a fucking trucker. All you do is shitpost.
Get back into your containment thread.

None are best. they all have up sides and down sides.

HOWNDA

Trying to save up for a Kawasaki since they are the cheapest around my area. Found one for 1.2k ninja 250. Just wondering what I should be looking out for

suzuki make the best bike.

>get hyped for africa twin hopping it'll be more akin to the old rally bikes
>it's GS pigfat
MAKE THE FUCKING T7 YAMAHA FUCKING JESUS

how reliable are yamahas? upgrading from my old ninja to either an R6 or CBR600 and can't decide. should i just go with the best deal i find?

If you like them both get whichever you get a better deal on. The cbr is way more comfy though. R6 has a really aggressive seating position even as super sports go.

While u sleep buddy
Enjoy ur hot pockets when u wake up at noon

Get fucked or get every single post reported again.

>forgetting about the best riding enthusiast bikes - BMW

>Yamaha if you're a street Rossi. 75% chance you lowside on a patch of gravel within 5000 miles.

Exactly what I did with my R6. Damn those fucking dump trucks.

Might want to put that hot pocket in for another minute my assblasted brother

See this scooter to my left? Faster than ur bike my boy
My beloved son of mine

yamaha its not even debatable

Back in my place stuff like honda is premium. We only have bajaj brand (which also makes tuktuk) and some chinese brand bike assembled by local companies.

I had a chinese brand 150cc bike I use as moto taxi. Good thing is it uses old honda engine and plenty of honda spare parts can be used

I’ve owned a lot of motorcycles on multiple continents in wildly varying price brackets.

First distinction is between Chinese and everything else. No matter how cheap a Chinese bike is (and they start at $500 depending on market, brand new and legal!) they’re not worth it as they’re complete and total shit. Everything is fake, parts are fake-squared.

Above that would be Indian and Mexican bikes. They’re no better designed, but at least the steel is steel and not tin-Swiss-cheese alloy labeled as steel as with China. Starting at ~$1k I’d say not worth if for a first worlder who values their life.

Then, talking actual quality motorbikes, there’s Japanese and everything else. Everything else may be fine as delivered form the factory, but it’s guaranteed to be a pain to work on with expensive parts. If it’s not Japanese it’s ‘exotic’ so buy only on lease and with full coverage, and unload before that runs out.

For the Japanese, it really comes down to model and not brand, although my impression is that markup tends to be higher on Honda’s so I avoid for this reason. Honda has the best global support though by far, although Suzuki is close behind. Kawasaki and Yamaha really depend on market. Suzuki is probably my default go-to brand since they’re almost as omnipresent as Honda’s but without the markup.

All the jap burners are garbage
If I were to buy a new bike it would be a HD Road Glide
The insurance money I'd save over the Orgon donor meth methhead bikes would actually make the cost of ownership lower.

Move over kids...

winrar

>Shatters timing chain

That's a new one to me. Link?

The most prevailing problem with BMWs that I know of is oil pressure on startup.

Suzuki GSXR a best

Yamaha, honda, suzuki.

what's wrong with meth and organ donors?

>Yamaha if you're a street rossi
Kek, my cruiser friends make fun of me for leaning so far all the time

Got a hayabusa as first bike because I was in a dark place in my life and didn't give a shit. Instantly got out of that dark place because the bike is scary...like mild altering/life changing levels of scary

Basically what im saying is dont get a hayabusa as a first bike

Pussy little wannabe cruisers never do anything dangerous, damaging or fun to make use of their organs before the stick up their ass is terminal.

It sounds like you did alright though

Fastest way to have fun tho amirite.

>s1000rr
>official safety bike

explain

The only reason I did alright, and i shit you not because someone was looking out for me. Im not even the sentimental type but fuck that bike was capable of killing me 3 times over.
It is in fact the fastest way to have fun...also a pretty quick way to die.

In conclusion the hayabusa is a fucking fast bike. If we compared bikes to fast stuff. The hayabusa woulden't be a plane, a jet, a rocket, a space shuttle...it would be a fucking black hole time warp intergalactic teleporting machine. It doesn't even feel like its fast when its going really fast, and gets there and the snap of fingers and when there it just keeps going, and going, and going and going. the bike has a.b.c settings for fucks sake.

Well I mean the speedometer is measured in warp factors, what did you expect?

lmao w.e its measured in all it does now is sit in my garage