The Honda Civic

The Honda Civic

Am i about to make a huge mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Harvard white bread vs whole wheat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but i don't like that car or any that have less than 8 cylinders.

You already made a huge mistake by posting here. What's one more?

i've had mine for almost a year so far and have had fun with it. 0 issues.

my friend has the sonic gray one he gets compliments here and there but there are some people that dont like it

you should get the fit sport instead

That is the ugliest civic ever.......

yeah, nothing in this thread looks like a Civic at all tbqhpham

This gen of civics are screaming to be RWD.
The SI is somewhat forgivable desu

this.

9 years later i am still here

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE

It's like asking if it's a mistake to buy white bread.

Just buy it. Everyone has one, so it must be ok.

When the Mazda3 exists? Yes
If you just want a duel efficient ecobox you can get a Honda Clarity instead

It is a mistake to buy white bread

>t. soyboy

>white bread is filled with sugar
>excess sugar makes you fat
>fat cells produce more estrogen
>soy coincidentally also makes you produce more estrogen
Dumb Amerilards

Not if you get one for 3k instead of the shitty new one.

>muh excess
Just about excess everything makes you fat, soyfag. The trick is to stop stuffing your pudgy face once you're no longer hungry.
>muh Amerilards
Projecting. Only a Walmartistanian wouldn't understand the concept of moderation.

Sugar is added in literally everything in America
Enjoy your poor bowel movements clapistani

A $3k Civic is a shitty one

Nuh-uh. Not Whole Foods.

>meme foods
I too love $10 jars of asparagus water

>buying any civic since it became a mid sized car

Well, if you're poor then that probably explains why you think a $3k cibbik is a good choice for a car.

Imagine being so fat that you defend white bread

This is America, we don't concern ourselves with cramped living conditions that force us to use tiny tin cans in wheels

I am an American you little shit
There is zero point in having the accord and civic be the exact same car

They're not. Have you never sat in a modern Accord? They're borderline full size. In fact the 8th gen was full size
Stop being stupid

There is nothing wrong with white bread unless you're so obese you can't resist the urge to vacuum up the entire loaf whenever you see it.

>literally increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes by over 20% according to a 10 year study by Havard
>lacks fibre and other essential nutrients that can't be added into "enriched" white bread

Wrong

>lard-infused brain can't comprehend eating less of something
>crusade against it at all costs instead
I agree. We should outlaw things that you can't handle to keep you safe.

It's true

Nice projection you have going in there just because you can't let go of your sugar bread

Nice irony you have going there because white bread harvey weinsteined you as a (chubby) child.

There's less than 1g of difference you inbred moron

Not really. You can find clean stock ones for that price.

Old cars are shitty

>eats fattening bread
>calls others fat

Per slice? And that doesn't make a difference? And you're ignoring everything else like calories and carbs and even protein

>what is self-control
The true hallmark of an obese.

You’re shitty.

None of those things are bad.

Carbs are sugar, and that's what I was referring to, sweetie. There's actually very little difference, except for fiber content.

>white bread is fine in moderation
>alcohol is fine in moderation
>smoking is fine in moderation
>weed is fine in moderation
>coke is fine in moderation
>heroine is fine in moderation
>having senpai poz my neghole is fine in moderation
Such a shitty phrase, people who utter it as an actual defense need to be castrated

And whole wheat bread has less carbs

Is education in America really this bad? No wonder you're all fat

>hey guys, lets false equivalence the fuck out this thread and treat HIV the same as white bread

I feel sorry for your body, having to coexist with that pile of shit you call a brain

What, by like 2 grams? Whoop de doo

>white bread in moderation is the same as HIV
American education, everyone.

So how are you gonna disprove this
Literally proven by Harvard to give you heart attacks and that's based on a regular diet

>in moderation
You either eat healthy or you don't

Red meat gives you cancer, according to Harvard.

Your point?

You're supposed to eat lean white meat, it's healthier

They found a correlation, that doesn't prove shit.

Your absolutism in dieting is why so many are having a problem in the first place.
>white bread is bad
>dont eat it at all
>its like getting AIDS
>Harvard said so
Literally fuck off and die bitch.

What if someone did a study where they found that eating a Twinkie a day increased your changes of getting fat? Just a correlation and doesn't mean shit right?

People that have hiv statistically live longer than those without

>he's still defending his sugar bread
I bet you drink Jewish syrup water as well

Enjoy your type 2 diabetes

Get one. Known for their reliability and being an overall good value. Just make sure you get it with a manual trans to take full advantage of its four cylinders.
>Final tip. if You plan on buying new I'd wait for the facelift in 2019 or 2020 where the take care of the minor electrical defects/recalls that come with a new generation model like the 2k16 civic.

It does, especially smoked meats

You're supposed to do a lot of things. That's the point. I enjoy ice cream here and there, but I dont eat it everyday by thr gallon, because doing so would make me American-size. Doesn't mean it isn't a delicious occasional treat when I do eat it.

Wait for the 2019 Mazda3 with Skyactiv-X

Did the study say the entire cause of lower heart disease was entirely due to choice of bread consumption?

Ice cream isn't a think normal people would eat every day, a couple slices of bread however is something someone would use in their daily lunches
It's why switching to whole wheat makes so much sense, it adds up over time

We're talking about Twinkies user

That was literally the entire focus of the study. Went on from 1984-1994

Ehhh no. Nobody would eat white bread every day. That's boring as fuck.

Give me the line where it says that, otherwise Im forced to believe that people who choose wheat bread vs people who choose white bread is the only reasonable conclusion.

Spooned yourself. Only Americans would doubt what is essentially common knowledge these days
Do they not teach you basic human biology in schools?

ITT: we call each other Americans, non-stop.

Found the Pajeet

Same people who think the Earth is flat and that water shouldn't be fluorinated

So then, you can't definitely claim eating wheat bread alone will lower your chance of heart disease by 20% ?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Harvard white bread vs whole wheat

I have the 2017 1,5 sedan. it's better than many cars nearly double it's price. underrated engine that pulls nearly 200hp at the wheels and only 1350kg, pretty quickish for a DD and super fun to drive around twisties. also here in europe they are iVTEC or some shit like that, and gets 40mpg if you drive like a grandma and use cruise control.

I was going to buy a 5 door 2015 a5 or a 2014 320i but they were inferior in every way and this way I got a brand new car for the same money.

definitely worth the money. and at least here in europe dealers are eager to haggle 2-3k off the price tag.

also lots of people compliment it's looks and some can't believe how cheap it was so I don't know why Veeky Forums hates it so much. even the hatchback is fine IRL

Veeky Forums hates it because it's new, they can't afford it, and it doesn't look like the $3k Civic they can afford

>40mpg
Amerilard or bongistan mpg?

too slow and mostly inferior. if he wants mazda he should wait for the new engines.
also if you aren't bothered by the CVT and live in an area with heavy traffic the low speed follow-up in the CVT is -INCREDIBLE-. but I prefer my manual because 2nd gear pulls are faster than what most cars here get in 1st
idk what the difference is. I converted 4.1liters/100km in google

nevermind it's UK one

Nah the top of the line Mazda3 makes more power than the turbo Civic save for the Si and Type R which people wouldn't be cross shopping anyway
Slightly nicer interior too, in the GT trim anyway. The lower end interior is probably worse than the Civic's. Also no shitty touchscreen for the infotainment, uses a Mercedes style knob

I cross shopped them and the biggest mazda3 engine here is 2.2 and has 150hp. maybe it's different in the US though. it was definitely high on my list though and I probably would have settled for a 6 if it was cheaper but it's nearly 10k more than my civic with similar equips and still lower power

>touchscreen
definitely my only complaint but I got used to it.

Yeah we get the 2.5l making 185hp here. Mazda3s can also be had cheaper because Civics are always in demand

nvm there's a 2liter with 165hp too
huh then that's worth it. US spec engines are significantly underrated though. dunno about the mazda but the 1.5 civic has 190 not the claimed 177

I van believe that, Hondas have always been under rated in the US for some reason. V6 Accords make closer to 300hp than their advertised 270hp

turbo engines are usually underrated aren't they? nobody really bothers to dyno an ecobox for 100% accuracy anyway

Dunno about turbos being underrated, but Honda's V6s are N/A

it's probably some kind of clever marketing because it's better for the consumer to find out his car has more HP than advertised rather than less.

or maybe they just don't give a fuck because US market is a lock for honda

I have a 2017 Si Coupe in black, and a 2017 EX-T Sedan in silver. Both 6-speed. They're both fun little cars. Obviously the Si is more fun to drive and gets more compliments, but the normal 1.5 turbo is plenty zippy and gets god-tier gas mileage. I got 48 MPG on the turnpike from Philly to Harrisburg.

Si Sedan is one of the best looking sedans on the market right now imho. I'd definitely have settled for it if it was sold in europe

they should make the normal ones RWD and make the type r AWD sedan to fill in the void left by the EVO

might piss off purists but who cares lol

here's hoping the rumors of mazda making a RWD sedan turn out true

>they should make a completely different platform that has no benefit for an econobox
And the Type R isn't AWD because it'll be too heavy otherwise. Right now it's the lightest and the fastest in its class

the new civic is borderline compact-premium or w/e you call those entry tier a4/3series just sold for ecobox money. whatever manufacturing magic they're making to keep prices so low they can definitely go even further

Civic is the white bread of cars.

>'07 type r

just wait 10 years and you'll be praising the way this thing looks

You can't drive a bread